Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Nelowulf
Hate the Jedi, but simultaneously respect some of them.

Generally they dislike them and dont trust the Sith.
so close enough.
The point remains that they have no use for land.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:44 pm
The Jedi dont' necessarily have skill or cunning in general. Specific Jedi, yes, but mandos just aren't barabels.

The Sith are slighly inferior to the jedi, but probably reguarded as equals simply due to the fact that the sith ways use stealth and backstabbing, which require more tact, then the general head on approach of the jedi..

but that's just my interpretations.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:14 am
if you're wondering what the Omega shuttle is like, i've done a quick drawing that i will scan when i have the time. i did a side view and am doing a smaller front view, both in flight configurations. toying with the idea of a couple concussion missile launchers. basically a mix of the imperial landing craft and the lambda, with the nose cannons of an AT-AT and the rear gunner cockpit slightly like a tie fighter's, with a rotating double laser turret on top. the wing mounted double blasters are very small and mounted towards the tip of the top wing.

just in case you were interested. anyone who would like to is free to use it in the RP, i'll make mebbe an OGG entry as well. also doing a drawing of the G-3HJ blaster rifle, which is based on the XM-8.

i'm gonna do a few more guns, including a descendant of the E-11 and the DLT-21A. the G-3HJ is more or less a descendant of the rifles the rebel commandos used on endor, forget the name. if y'all want a special gun for the rp or your character, the secret guild discount is 100%, but only for 1 gun, and no guarantees on a date of completion. my comp still hasn't been sent over, tho my scanner has.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 pm
Nelowulf
@ Cale: Basically. And fel evades capture for at least 7 years.

@FP: Basically, a liaison is another term for "ally". Though, if you let me capture you, I could totally snag a good ANH line. and i'm sure you'd know the one I'm talking about.

@ stellar: Hmm... Sounds interesting. but doesn't the whole "OOC" thing prevent us from understanding what's going on, since if we have a question about something, you would be prohibited from answering it? Though I do like the idea that there is strategy. Perhaps this RP will fare much better than its clone wars counterpart.

A laison is an intermediary between two governments or organizations. It doesn't necessarily mean ally. For a long time during the NJO, the Jedi were at odds with Feyly'as government, and Kenth Hamner served as the laison. Anyway, forget it, I'll find something else to do.  

FrozenPhoenix32

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:49 pm
Hrm ... thinking of the next place for a wayward Imp Knight and a hunted hunter to boogey off to ... *consults the map*

Dathomir is my first thought. Plus, we have Graka's goons to worry about.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:52 pm
would imp knights ultimately be trying to reach imp havens? like bastion or chiss space? any sith or rebs out there?  

Alianna Naviri

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:52 pm
Dathomir sounds like a good idea to me, Ord Mantell isn't too safe for us anymore. (obviously)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:56 pm
but dathomir was long associated with the alliance after the empire was pushed out, and then the jedi, and i imagine it's a prime target for sith.. i'd go at your own risk if you're an imp.  

Alianna Naviri

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:59 pm
Well hopefully we won't be staying too long on any planet, now that we are both wanted by powerful organizations.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Johnny Malone
Well hopefully we won't be staying too long on any planet, now that we are both wanted by powerful organizations.

Yep. The underworld and the Sith. O_O  

Nina Halford

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:29 am
i suggest the corporate sector. move on down to hydian way and take it up to teh corsec. imp-friendly and relatively crime-free; that is, no major presance of the underworld.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:48 am
I just noticed that both our chiss are Thrawn idolizers.

And one more thing, they're a letter off from being related.

Intiguing.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:02 am
Yea, I saw that too. Though one is an idolizer, the other is a clone.

And i'm wondering how he manages to convice so many people to join a government that they already are a part of that no longer exists... that reason seems to be glazed over whenever the topic is brought up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:03 am
That i've noticed.

Being a simple character on your own just is that much funner then having an army at your beck and call.

Anywho, anyone like my Stormie Interlude?  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:11 am
It was cute...

Also I think we should start keeping track of the phrase:

"Only on Ord Mantell."

lol lol lol lol  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games