Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Ainu loosed a short bark of laughter, sending a nearby rabbit scurrying for cover. "Your fangs will grow in strong, Ka. Before the end of the summer you can hunt with us and eat your fill. For now, though, you will have to watch carefully so that when the time comes you know exactly what to do." She leaned down to scent a hoof print. "I think we are getting close."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Meena sniffed the ground and slowed down a little "shush you two. Ainu? Do you see them? right there between the trees" Ka started to run towards the deer. "Ka! Ainu get him! I'll seperate an elder deer from the herd!" she ran foward straight into the herd and ran between and older deer and the rest off the herd. just as she planned the deer ran away form the safety of the herd.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:39 am

Ainu didn't hesitate. Her feet flew over the ground as she ran straight at Ka, snagging him neatly by the scruff and carrying him to a nearby tree. He barked in protest as he was dropped uncerimoniously at its base. "Don't argue, stay here." She whispered, grinning, before turning quickly and circling wide around the herd, carefully noting Meena's posture.

As Meena began harrying the deer left, Ainu bolted unnoticed ahead of them, stopping a few hundered yards away hidden by the brush. When the deer ran frightened toward her, she leapt and snagged it by the neck, clamping down and dragging the deer to the ground. Blood splattered her muzzle, staining her pale fur. Just like that it was over. Pulling back, Ainu's tongue flicked up over her nose and then dissapeared behind a smile as Meena stopped at the carcass.

"I will get Ka. He is likely mad at me." Ainu laughed, racing back the way she came. Safe as this forest seemed, Ka could not be left alone for long. As she neared the tree she slowed to a trot, scruffing Ka before he could say anything. There was food to be had, after all.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:18 am

Meena slowed and stopped at the carcess as Ainu went to get Ka. Meena smiled proud of the young wolf."Nice work" she whispered. Ka squirmed in Ainu's mouth "Put me down you traitor," he growled trying to snap at Ainu. then he smelt the deer and started whineing. Meena sat and waited evn though she was in charge she let the others take first bites. Ka jumped and snarled as he bit in to the deer's haunches and tore a chunch out blood spilling on the ground and all over Ka's face.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Aelle, Deanna, Fell and Nellwyn walked into the forest together, Fell glaring at Deanna. He turned to face her, growling, "Why do I have to come with you? It's not like there aren't three of you here!" Deanna stopped short, and snapped back "There might be three of us, but YOU are the only male! So you HAVE to come, because we aren't fighter's YOU are! Fell snorted and walked ahead, not looking back. Aelle muttered to herself "Why don't we just go home." sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:07 am

"You really should have your fill before I get to it." Light and teasing, Ainu's voice acompanied the sound of her tail swishing happily across the ground. She leaned toward Meena conspiratorially. "I've been told I drool horribly when eating." Carefully, she nipped a chunk of flesh from the deer's shoulder, encouraging Meena to eat as well.

Major_Expendable

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:05 am

Fell turned on Aelle in that moment, and snarled "You used to be the leader of your pack, weren't you? So why don't YOU tell us where to go, instead of whining like a sikla! Aelle's eyes met Fell's, and she stared at him until he looked away. "Don't you EVER call me a sikla!" "Oh, ok, fine, I won't! Sorry, it's just, when you act weak, I"ll call you on it! because we need to all be strong, lest Man should come too close." Deanna and Nellwyn looked at each other quickly, and laughed. They both shouted out "Boys!" and ran ahead, calling out to the others. "Come on! hurry up so we can go back home!" Fell ran up to them, with Aelle close on his heels, and they finally got down to the business of hunting. Some time later, they had cornered a large deer, and Aelle, weak from her last two months as a lone wolf, backed away and let the others make the kill.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:19 am

Leaving the meadow he stops and looks around. Flicking his ear in the direction of what sounds like running.
"That must be them!"
He takes off towards the sounds and stays behind a tree.
"Gotta make sure its them..."
He pokes his head out and watches them take down a deer.
"Man its not them. Who are these guys?"
He bangs his head against a tree in frustration.

TigerWolf-kun

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:20 am

Once the kill was made, Fell and Aelle both stepped up to eat at the same time. Deanna bumped Nellwyn, and whispered "Watch this." Fell stared at Aelle, thinking I can take her.. she's still not up to fighting... but she was the Alpha in her pack, and I was just a lowly cub in my sister's pack... but I am the Alpha male in this group right now.... He lifted his upper lip and growled, soft and low, testing to see if she would challenge him.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:22 am

Aelle backed away, head down, and said softly, "The cub. I must go to him." the others let her go. She walked up to him slowly, and said in a kind voice, "I am Aelle. Who are you?"

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:28 am

He blinks at the other wolf. He wipes the bark off his face from the tree.
"Im Zinc!"
He smiles, wagging his tail.
"Have you seen my parents? Or others from my pack?"
He jumps onto his feet.
"The humans seperated us and dropped me off here. I hope my parents are near. The humans gave us food, then everyone started falling asleep. I thought they liked us."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:37 am

Aelle snarled, in shock. "Hu-Humans? oh.... I have seen no one cub- ah Zinc. but if you wish, you may stay with us. This-" She pointed a paw at the large black male wolf eating the deer- "Is Fell. The white Varg over there is Nellwyn, she pupsits all the time. and that grey Varg there is Deanna, also a pupsitter. and I used to be a Drappa-ah Alpha female, in my last group, so you are safe with us."

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:26 pm

He flattens his ears and whines a little.
"Awwww I was hoping my parents where here..."
He shakes his head at the offer of the deer.
"Its alright I been eating mushrooms since I came here. Like this one."
He walks over and points out a rather large mushroom from the root of a tree, its colors are brilliant with its posion.
"Its not too bad."
He takes a large bite out of it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:39 pm

(( At the bottom of the page? ))
(( Uuuugh. ))
(( ******** my life. ))
(( REPOSTING. ))
(( Because that's a load of bullshit. ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games