Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:47 pm
NAME: Blue
APPEARANCE: Brown hair/eyes w/cateye black and pink glasses, I have a sort of an artsy thing going on with a touch of elegance, of course
FAV. BANDS: Christian Death, Nirvana, Cinema Strange, Tupac, Choking Victim, Leftover Crack, Toxic Narcotic, Sadus, Death, Cramps, Crass, Amebix, Damned, Depeche Mode,Doors, Germs, gg allin, iggy pop and the stooges, Velvet Underground,the Cure, INDK, 45 Grave, Mudhoney.... basically goth rock, death rock, death metal, grunge, crust punk, old school rap
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, obscenities, editing others stories, punk shows, idealisms, philosophy, sociology, anything weird or interesting
PERSONALITY: laid back mostly, I can be hyper I suppose. I am definately a rightful, pretentious smartass twisted
PET PEEVES: Ignorance, Popular Stereotypes
LIKES/DISLIKES: Gayness
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I am so gawthic
RELIGION: I am against religion.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:49 pm
Oh and I love 50s pinups. And squatters heart  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:32 pm
NAME: krystal
APPEARANCE: average
FAV. BANDS: system of a down, nin, godsmack, disturbed, rob zombie, sublime, redhot chilipeppers
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, anime, videogames, the rest u can see on my profile.
PERSONALITY: outgoing
PET PEEVES: cats
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes ppl who are understanding, hates jerks who just want to be assholes.
REASON FOR JOINING:to chat, and to meet new ppl. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:58 pm
NAME:Christina
APPEARANCE: slim,5'2, blond hair, green eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Disturbed, Shinedown, Godsmack, My Chemical Romance
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, Vampires, Reading
PERSONALITY: Im really kind and understanding. I am random and sometimes a bit..crazy. 4laugh
PET PEEVES: Open closets...
LIKES/DISLIKES: like: Anime, bowling, fencing,animals. dislikes: bugs...,stupid people
REASON FOR JOINING: Ive always been interested in dark things and had kind of dark outlook on life.  

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:35 am
Welcome all new members!

Try some delicious apple fritters.
Garunteed not to turn you into mindless zombies at the mercy of the wombat army! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:15 pm
Well my names Jennifer.
I`m 15.
I`m vegetarian,a crazy cat lady,ex-cutter,& a pretty nice person to get along with.

I dress however.
I`m a big make-up person.
thick eyeliner,big eyelashes,& rather light skin.

<3,hope you like me!  

JEN WALTON

kinkies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:39 pm

Hi.

I'm Ellen/Jamie. Pick one.

I'm a Emo Colorland Goth. That means I wear colors over black with a small twinge of amazing edge.

I've been on Gaia since 2oo5.

I am currently eating warm pudding, which I cooked for myself just now on my ovenlover.

I am 14 1/2, am 5"6', and weigh 122.

I have streaky blonde hair which will shortly be white.

I really, really, really like to take lovely staged photos of myself.

People think I'm edgily beautiful.

I cut.

I love eyeliner and I HATEHATEHATE MySpace but have one anyway.

Love me?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:37 pm
NAME: (nicknames) Raven or Death, whichever you want to use

APPEARANCE: A bit longer than shoulder length black hair, very pale. Blue eyes, and 5'8 ish. LOVE eyeliner/shadow ^.^

FAV. BANDS: Within Temptation, Evanescence, Mindless Self Indulgence, 30 Sec. To Mars, System of a Down (just to name a few)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Singing, Drawing, Writing, Listening to music

Music:Whatever mood I'm in at the moment chooses the music I want to listen to

PERSONALITY: I can be rather random most of the time. But I'm kinda, understanding, and loving. Get on my bad side though and alot of bottled up anger will try to kill you.

PET PEEVES: People that use short type or netspeak.... Steryotyping, Ignorance, People that say oh my life sucks so bad on a regular bases when their rich, have the love of their life, and pretty when their life isn't in anyway bad....

REASON FOR JOINING: Guild looked interesting

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

happy_hippy12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:05 pm
NAME:Ronnie or Ronald, which ever you prefer.
Want to know anything else about me just PM me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:56 pm
NAME: josh (call me whatever you want)
APPEARANCE: 5 foot 7 (approx) dark hair and eyes, PALE
FAV. BANDS:Evanescence, P!ATD, MCR, Green Day
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:painting, reading, watching movies, drawing
PERSONALITY: Nice to those who r my friends or don't takl to me but col and unerving to those i hate or talk to me
LIKES:music, haning out with friends, murder death and lies
DISLIKES: family.... stare
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw a banner.  

nodens the river god

Gemini_Babe020681

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:17 pm
NAME:Bob (yes i am a guy)
APPEARANCE: rofl
FAV. BANDS: Greatful Dead, Recoil, Gutter Mouth
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: RPG's, CCG's, and many other things
PERSONALITY: scattered
PET PEEVES: people who don't understand the word NO
LIKES/DISLIKES: shiney things / milk, ants, and phones
REASON FOR JOINING: though i might dig the extra veiw points on things  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:31 pm
NAME: Faren Foster
APPEARANCE: tall, dark hair, brown eyes, most gorgeous man on earth, ironically likes to wear masks.
FAV. BANDS: Celldweller, Lacuna Coil, Marilyn Manson, SlipKnot, Family Force 5, TOOL, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, Wierd Al, etc. etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, running, RPG's
PERSONALITY: kinda loud and obnoxious at first, quiet and thoughtful later on. people often describe me as "funny but weird" or "intelligent and full of potential"
PET PEEVES: people who point the finger of accusation and never lend the helping hand, people who don't seek understanding and perfer to codemn.
LIKES/DISLIKES: ummm... that pretty much covers it.
REASON FOR JOINING: just getting into the Goth scene, Japan style cool  

Faren_of_FaelThas

ImogenRambock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:48 am
NAME: Imogen (Sloth) VorwandKlugheit (not real last name)
APPEARANCE: 5'7 average brown hair eyes
FAV. BANDS: BlutEngle Vnv Nation ect
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: (Ask Plz...)
PERSONALITY: In short I am one of the "Masterminds"(not that I know everything) of the world. Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observers, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think I am are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared.

PET PEEVES: confused
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes music and finding out new things (want more info ask plz). Dislikes Discrimination, Racism, etc
REASON FOR JOINING: I just wanted to not have this (loner) label burned into my forehead anymore. And glad that there are others who feel this way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:20 pm
I want to thank you for letting me join the guild.

NAME: Kimberly like Kymmi though

FAV. BANDS:3 doors down, linkin park, nickelback, my chemical romance, hinder, good charlotte (i think benji is hot)oops how could i forget PATD
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:I am hopelessly addicted to collecting hostas (a type of perennial plant), poetry (havn't written any in awhile) drawing and WOW
PERSONALITY: sad and reserved
PET PEEVES: stuck up people
LIKES/DISLIKES:
I have been with my boyfriend (the kids father, he is a good dad too) for 19 years (December 19th. 1987).
Wanna get to know me here are some things about me
~I love my kids~ages 17,14 and 5
~I love my boyfriend~
~I love my computer~
~I love gardening~
~~favorite plants are Hostas~~have over 440 named varieties
~I love taking pictures~
~I Love collecting seashells ~
~I love the air after it rains~
~I love to change my layouts often~ until I find one that is great like on my myspace
~Favorite colors are (lighter) green and purple~
~Favorite food is pizza w/ pepperoni~
~Favorite drink is sprite~
~Favorite tv shows are House M.D and Bones~
~my car is a 94 Thunderbird and a 94 mazda Navajo~
~I have a peke dog named Buddy he died on 11/24/06~
~I have 10 fish~
~I love collecting things that have to do with dolphins, frogs and faeries~
~I do not hate people because of their race, sexual preference, political practices or anything like that~
~I will give anyone a chance, just dont mess up~
~I hold grudges once didnt talk to my best friend for 5 years~(like now--its been 4 years)
~I love WOW~
~I love KO~
~I love Tiller, Gary, John and all my other Socom friends~

Things I hate
~Any harm to a child~ They are innocent why hurt them, If you dont want them dont make them, if you make them give them to someone who will take care of them if you dont want them~
~Back stabbers~
~Fake People~dont mean this as fake nails and fake hair
~Our President~
~Telemarketers~
~Bullies~
~Ignorance~
~Arrogance~
~Disrespectful People~
~Gold Diggers~
~Procrastinators~
~People saying Im too old for video games~ Who the hell do you think makes those video games kids play????~

REASON FOR JOINING: it just felt like the right thing to do.

User Image  

KymmieAnn

xXNitemareFantasyXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:19 pm

NAME: I like to be called Emily...well cuz it's my name to n.n'
APPEARANCE: black hair, dark brown eyes like looking into darkness
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Tamaki Nami, Ayumi Hakasaki, Panic! At The Disco, L'arc~en~Ciel, Utada Hikaru, Fall Out Boy, T.A.T.U., Voltaire
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Singing, Write stories and songs, shopping at Hot Topic XD, Gaia, AnimaRO,
PERSONALITY: I can make people laugh, Dark, smiles easily ><,
PET PEEVES: n/a
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: My kitty Lilo XD, black things, toe socks, Dislikes: Annoying People, People who think goths worship satan D<,
REASON FOR JOINING: I dunno I guess because I wanted to...

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games