Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:45 am
Delithraldur
DNA, get the hell over it. It was a damn joke that happened like a week ago. You're always joking about s**t that insults people most of the time. You should have been banned long ago, if this is how people are going to get treated.
Hey I'm trying to teach the wanker a lesson. You don't get away with insulting people. I told you that I don't tolerate any crap from anyone. Joke or not. Personally I know I'm a hippocrate, so is anyone in power. How about you respect my decision and stop inviting him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:46 am
EmWah
Unholy Meatpuppet
I hate the smell of smoke from an open fire gonk

stressed Aaaaah FIRES... I have smelt like that all week... stupid horror week grumble rah.
It's all over my clothes... I hate the smell, but playing with firs are so much fun... If only I can invent a fire that had no stinky smokey smell...  

Unholy Meatpuppet

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:47 am
If you can't handle the same sort of s**t that you deal out, you shouldn't do anything at all. So no, I won't respect your decisioin, because it is the wrong one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:50 am
Del, your answer to everything is bannination. Take it easy man! It really isn't that dramatic neutral  

EmWah
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:51 am
I had my reasons for baning you, but it was never going to be a permanent ban for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:53 am
Delithraldur
If you can't handle the same sort of s**t that you deal out, you should do anything at all. So no, I won't respect your decisioin, because it is the wrong one.

Excuse me. I don't insult people's mothers. I don't insult people who can't defend themselves. It's not as though people can't take it. It's ******** life. I deal with people in a way that should be permanent. If I were not a moderator I would deal with them in a different way which would not be dissimilar to insulting the crap out of them also. But seriously, when it comes down to me over the other guy, quite simply I'm going to keep my dignity.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:53 am
And you still haven't specified those reasons to me.

Ima go now because this whiny s**t is bringing me down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:56 am
DNA_Guru
Delithraldur
If you can't handle the same sort of s**t that you deal out, you should do anything at all. So no, I won't respect your decisioin, because it is the wrong one.

Excuse me. I don't insult people's mothers. I don't insult people who can't defend themselves. It's not as though people can't take it. It's ******** life. I deal with people in a way that should be permanent. If I were not a moderator I would deal with them in a different way which would not be dissimilar to insulting the crap out of them also. But seriously, when it comes down to me over the other guy, quite simply I'm going to keep my dignity.
What dignity? It was still a just a joke. You knew that along. You should just get over it. Just like everyone else has to get over the insults that you give out.  

Delithraldur

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:57 am
gonk Why do you have to fight!?

Ok, let me express my view...

First of all, as inaporrpirate as you say my comment was, it was all in fair game. You see, you originally insulted me, after a post that I made that wasn't even directed at you, and you found the reason to ban me for it.

Following is what transpired:

Del: Teh guru has returned

Puppet: Guru of what?

DNA: The guru of go and ******** yourself

Puppet: Well, I'm the guru of your mums panties

Now, I admit, where my post was inapropriate and immature, my comment was justified, as it was a direct result to your insult. Where your insult was unwarented, immature and tastless...

I applaud that you say that you are a hyporcrite, but if you were a man of conviction, when you say 'I will not tolerate any crap from anyone', you should include yourself. And if you had ANY conviction at all, you would quit this guild immediatly.

Are you going to do that? No...

I am big enough to apologise, so I will. I admit that my comment was in bad taste, and I am very sorry for it. But you continually banning me, while continuing insulting people, you are not only a hyporcrite, but a man with no spine.

Also, please excuse any spelling mistakes. I'm tired, I'm cold and I'm a little cranky... Good day Mr. DNA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:59 am
Delithraldur
What dignity? It was still a just a joke. You knew that along. You should just get over it. Just like everyone else has to get over the insults that you give out.
It was a joke. WAAAAH. That's the explanation for any insult. I tried it on barbsy and it didn't ******** work. Why should I accept this as any other.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:07 am
Is it over?

I'm burning through the sky - 200 degrees that's why they call me Mr Farenheit! I'm gonna make a super sonic man out of YOU!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:11 am
EmWah
Is it over?

I'm burning through the sky - 200 degrees that's why they call me Mr Farenheit! I'm gonna make a super sonic man out of YOU!

Yah, it be over. Del quit apparently. So here we are. I didn't want to really stick around whilst Del was still pissed about losing his job. D:  

DNA_Guru
Captain

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:17 am
DNA_Guru
EmWah
Is it over?

Yah, it be over. Del quit apparently. So here we are. I didn't want to really stick around whilst Del was still pissed about losing his job. D:

That would have been horrifying eek

It would be like a giant demon run rampant in an indian resturant... and no one want's to see that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:26 am
Indeed. I'm quite happy, otherwise I possibly would have copped the 'favoured treatment' crap from him. So yeah relatively happy methinks.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:39 am
Well, I'm not complaining that he's gone.

So happy am I, that I think I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games