Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:11 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

I've heard that song befor o.O where. I don't know who O-Zone is? Unless it's Korian, and in Japanese sub titles... o.O confused now. But laughing my butt off

The song is called Dragostea Din Tei. It's in romanian, dunno bout the subtitles shown there. The title essentially means "Love under the willow trees" if I'm not mistaken. :3

Can you tell me how the hell I've heard this song befor?

The only things I've listen to from other countries, was MVH a Korian pop station that use to be on International channal (till IC moved to digital cable ><) and Rammstein

Dunno, it plays on some sites, played on the radio, and it's pretty popular in Europe. Maybe you heard it from the radio sometime ^^

Oregon raido sucks, took years for them to start playing Megadeth o.O and they kick butt. far better then Metallica, whom they seem to be inlove with >< bloody fools.

The only song they played thats in another launguage is "Du hast" Wasn't for the internet. I would never heard other good music by them, and others aorund the world.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:23 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

I've heard that song befor o.O where. I don't know who O-Zone is? Unless it's Korian, and in Japanese sub titles... o.O confused now. But laughing my butt off

The song is called Dragostea Din Tei. It's in romanian, dunno bout the subtitles shown there. The title essentially means "Love under the willow trees" if I'm not mistaken. :3

The only things I've listen to from other countries, was MVH a Korian pop station that use to be on International channal (till IC moved to digital cable ><) and Rammstein

Dunno, it plays on some sites, played on the radio, and it's pretty popular in Europe. Maybe you heard it from the radio sometime ^^

Oregon raido sucks, took years for them to start playing Megadeth o.O and they kick butt. far better then Metallica, whom they seem to be inlove with >< bloody fools.

The only song they played thats in another launguage is "Du hast" Wasn't for the internet. I would never heard other good music by them, and others aorund the world.

Oi. And yeah, they're tied. The singer of Megadeth is from Metallica if I'm not mistaken.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:34 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Oi. And yeah, they're tied. The singer of Megadeth is from Metallica if I'm not mistaken.

The lead guitar is from the original Metallica. Seems to me. Metallica gets rid of any one good, making Megadeth even better.

"One look in those lusting eyes
fear in you beings to rise
Fangs sinking in
the Bite of the she wolf"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:39 pm
Sura Tokaniku
The lead guitar is from the original Metallica. Seems to me. Metallica gets rid of any one good, making Megadeth even better.

Fangs sinking in

THAT, is the best song of the band IMO. It rawcks. The only other track I know that comes close is their take on the Duke Nukem theme ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:46 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Fangs sinking in

THAT, is the best song of the band IMO. It rawcks. The only other track I know that comes close is their take on the Duke Nukem theme ^^

Silly doom. All Mega Deth rocks XP

I liek some Metallica, but not enough to buy an album. I'll stick to celtic music, System of a down, Marilyn Manson, and Alice Cooper ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:23 am
Oh, yeah, so, morning everyone. *hops up and down* I can't wait to get my Caroling on! I'm gunna make with the Christmas cheer!

Jingle Bells, Kitties Smell, Ferrets are Poingy!

*snicker* xd  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:22 am
'ello!!! Anyone here?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:25 am
*sniff* Well guess not...  

Darkfox Vulpin

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:47 am
Darkfox Vulpin

Nope. We're all asleep. xp Or working. Or both.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:55 am
Salen-Stormwing
Darkfox Vulpin

'ello!!!!!!  

Darkfox Vulpin

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:07 am
Darkfox Vulpin
Salen-Stormwing
Darkfox Vulpin

'ello!!!!!!

Hey Darkfox. Don't mind me. I'm usually around here in the morning when no one else is, but since I'm working on some stuff, I can't really talk for a lot. xp Blah. Gotta go update something on another system. BBIAB. Laters.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:09 pm
I got gifts from Leon (Guild) and Meredith (Bank), I'll trade for gifts from Vanessa (Salon), and Moira (Durem Depot) >^.^< PM me if your interested.  

Darkfox Vulpin

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:12 pm
Hi all. Heh, I've gotten a gift from the gal at the salon. I'm also happy cause I only need 5600g more for my quest to be complete. (the quest can be found in the topics list.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:16 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Hi all. Heh, I've gotten a gift from the gal at the salon. I'm also happy cause I only need 5600g more for my quest to be complete. (the quest can be found in the topics list.)
Want one of mine for Vanessa's? Her and Moira are my favorite NPS  

Darkfox Vulpin

The Indigo Llama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:46 pm
I now officially heart Furcadia. <.<

So, how's everyone? Sorry I've missed so many posts. x.x I've been busy.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games