Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
It really doesn't matter. We're nowhere near the end anyway, so keep that thought tucked away and let's focus on getting stellar and Des to get this ball rolling.

Des seems to be holding up the process... again... stare And he wants more characters...

Cripes. I might as well advance my own clock and push my characters ahead.
I'm not held down to you guys and the RP is going nowhere anyway.
I wish I could get going. I'm not sure exactly what I have yet, but our intro should have been done days ago.
Don't complain. I have real life obligations that come first. It will happen tommorow or Saturday. If I don't get it done by that time I give you permission to stone me when I come home.
At least you know it's just complaining. I'll get over it, I just like to vent my frustration. I know I'll be late with updates as well, so don't worry about it.

Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Nelowulf
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Oh, and Nelo. Even when Ferno dies, it doesn't mean his role in the rp has ended yet wink

Unless you expect a mask to suddenly float around, i doubt his imploded body will do much. The tear in the force which empowers and cloaks Nihilus from detection will in fact consume him.
really? Hey, Nilhus had the same thing, but his spirit lived on, he refused to do die, like many sith lords.

He's got a point. Krayt managed to summon his spirit from a Holocron of his.

A holocron doesn't mean he's alive. or his spirit exists. A holocron's projection is only a hologram, the programming that goes into one allows the gatekeeper to be "realistic" because the program lattice resembles his thought processes, but its still just AI.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Well I g2g, night all biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:03 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
I don't know, it just seems weird how so many new peole come and they start out all bad a** in the begining...just my luck lol

I'll bet you ten cred you could kick the crap out of Des' General Graus.
That guy needs to be brought down a notch. "Sith Exterminator" my a**.
Ah, well it would be fun, but it all has to fall in place. and first I have to rescue a "damsal in distress" while saving myself from almost certain death.

Remember the Jedi Code: Death, yet the Force.
Yea, but he doesn't follow that code now does he wink

I didnt say follow. I said remember.
You're seeing without percieving.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:05 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Nelowulf
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Oh, and Nelo. Even when Ferno dies, it doesn't mean his role in the rp has ended yet wink

Unless you expect a mask to suddenly float around, i doubt his imploded body will do much. The tear in the force which empowers and cloaks Nihilus from detection will in fact consume him.
really? Hey, Nilhus had the same thing, but his spirit lived on, he refused to do die, like many sith lords.

He's got a point. Krayt managed to summon his spirit from a Holocron of his.

A holocron doesn't mean he's alive. or his spirit exists. A holocron's projection is only a hologram, the programming that goes into one allows the gatekeeper to be "realistic" because the program lattice resembles his thought processes, but its still just AI.

Meh. My bad.
I forget how interactive Holocron keepers can be.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:06 pm

Cale Darksun

Meh. My bad.

They're extremely hard to create, because of the programming. That's why Neb's was only a will, a preprogrammed message which felt emotions, and provided responses as thus.

If this wasn't legacy, Ferno'd be making one. He's into that kind of s**t.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:10 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Meh. My bad.

They're extremely hard to create, because of the programming. That's why Neb's was only a will, a preprogrammed message which felt emotions, and provided responses as thus.

If this wasn't legacy, Ferno'd be making one. He's into that kind of s**t.

The way they seem presented, they seem cheeper than that for some reason, like they're everywhere.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:15 pm

By the time of the twilight era, the knowledge on how to make one was pretty much extinct.

Bodo Bass is like one of the latest ones I can think of that was created, but even that is 600 BBY, give or take.

In the past (5000 bby), the jedi and sith used them to catalogue their secrets and history. So give them 4 millenia, there are bound to be a number of them made. Once the Jedi had their fortress on Coruscant, it was easier to convert all the files into a giant library, so the holocron became somewhat obsolete for the sole purpose of history recording (which by this time had been mostly what they were built for anyway).

At least, that's my take on it.

also consider many were destroyed in Order 66, and lost throughout palpie's reign.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:18 pm

I guess thats why Obi-wan left books behind.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:28 pm

domokun cheese_whine

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:30 pm

Darkened Angel
domokun cheese_whine

Boozeahol!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:34 pm

Darkened Angel
domokun cheese_whine

OMFG!!!!

(Why do we reac this way when she says that?)

xNack

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:35 pm

xNack
Darkened Angel
domokun cheese_whine

OMFG!!!!

(Why do we reac this way when she says that?)

Do it or I'll kill you.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm

All Fear
King Bubsgonzola Supreme

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:47 pm

Ral Roke
All Fear
King Bubsgonzola Supreme

Insanity Prawn Boy: You Suck!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games