Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:54 pm

Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Alright, but now Kratos is going to come to your home towns and crate carnage.
gonk
Oh man, you guys better watch out! Kratos kicks everyone's a**!

Synopsis of God of War II:

Kratos ruins everyone's s**t... both mortal and god! Then has sex with multiple women, and then finishes off any s**t that may have survived the first ruining... however unlikely.

Damn I love that game.

Yes, I need to get it.
Oh dude, it's the first new game I bought since FF12, and I say it is money very well spent. There is not a single thing about this game that is not fun.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:04 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Alright, but now Kratos is going to come to your home towns and crate carnage.
gonk
Oh man, you guys better watch out! Kratos kicks everyone's a**!

Synopsis of God of War II:

Kratos ruins everyone's s**t... both mortal and god! Then has sex with multiple women, and then finishes off any s**t that may have survived the first ruining... however unlikely.

Damn I love that game.

Yes, I need to get it.
Oh dude, it's the first new game I bought since FF12, and I say it is money very well spent. There is not a single thing about this game that is not fun.

Heh, I'm gonna try to ask for it for my birthday, but we'll see what happens.

Eddily

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:06 pm

I can't sleep... crying

*curls up into a bun-bun ball*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:12 pm

Angelic Muse
I can't sleep... crying

Can't sleep, clown's eat you?

Eddily

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:16 pm

Eddily
Angelic Muse
I can't sleep... crying

eek crying

I HATE CLOWNS!!!! *hides under a blanket*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:16 pm

Angelic Muse
Eddily
Angelic Muse
I can't sleep... crying

eek crying

I HATE CLOWNS!!!! *hides under a blanket*
sweatdrop

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:32 pm

Aw, the bunny can't sleep. Join the club, I'm the president.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:13 am

******** clowns. Eddily because you said that I had a nitemare about them! crying

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:27 am

Ugh good morning. First my folks get me up at 7 to yell at me about something. Don't know what cause I only slept for 3 hours. All I know was it made me furious. Plus now I've ripped the stitches in my face, and a bloody head wound is never fun no matter what time. Thankfully it's almost healed, so I'm not gonna bother getting it re-stitched.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:35 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Ugh good morning. First my folks get me up at 7 to yell at me about something. Don't know what cause I only slept for 3 hours. All I know was it made me furious. Plus now I've ripped the stitches in my face, and a bloody head wound is never fun no matter what time. Thankfully it's almost healed, so I'm not gonna bother getting it re-stitched.

eek sad

aw poor you....

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:38 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf

eek sad

aw poor you....
Nah, I'm fine. It's nothing too far out of the ordinary in my life. I'm guessing my parents are just pissed because I only qualified for $13,500 worth of scholarship, and willingly turned down another $20,000 worth of scholarship. But in my defense, to get the 20k I have to give my soul to the army for 8 years... I'd rather not play soldier until the age of 32.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:40 am

hey money is money. did they really have to wake you ridiculously early to tell ya that though? sweatdrop

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:43 am

Angelic Muse
hey money is money. did they really have to wake you ridiculously early to tell ya that though? sweatdrop
Well, if they didn't do this rediculous s**t to me constantly, I'd feel wierd. I mean, it's basically all they're good at... aside from wasting space and being fat and ugly. It's all good, I just gotta make it for another 4 months.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:44 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Well, if they didn't do this rediculous s**t to me constantly, I'd feel wierd. I mean, it's basically all they're good at... aside from wasting space and being fat and ugly. It's all good, I just gotta make it for another 4 months.

haha yup! 3nodding

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:46 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

haha yup! 3nodding
Whew, damn I'm tired.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games