Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:35 pm
now that the area around the inn has become neutral grounds , astro appears at the entry of the dojo and walks in, sending out a small group of ninja cats to pass out flyers for martial arts lessons before taking a seat in front of the shrine, beginning to meditate.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:34 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kitirena
Snowspartan1399
Ahhhhhhhh gonk I still don't know!!!!!

"What?" Kitirena exclaims in outrage. "Fine! Be deliberrately obtuse, nyao! Just you remember who holds the key to that chastity belt you're currently wearing, nyaa! And who put you in it in the first place!"

With that, she storms over to where Aya-chan is sitting and joins her. "You weren't kidding about the little brat, were you, darling, nyao? He's a twit!"

"Oh your just mad because he knows I'm scarier then you are. I mean you may attack his body, but my words cut into his very soul and heart. He just doesn't want me to do even worse to him is all."

Her ears pick up the sound of Kagato-chan, before she leaps onto the air and pounces him from behind. "Hey Kiti I have Kagato-chan here! I want your help making him all pretty, girly, and pink!" heart

Kitirena scoffs, "Ha! I'm not mad at him because he refuses to admit that I'm the scariest--even you once admitted that! I'm mad at him for daring to claim that anyone could ever dare to rebel against Rei-chan, nyao! He's simply an oversexed kitten who needs to be fixed, but to slander our beloved leader? Unforgivable!"

As Aya-chan leaps on Kagato, Kiti grins evilly. "Kagato, nyao? The one who messed up my friend Ryoko the Space Pirate, nya? Let's get him!" Leaping directly in front of him, cutting off all hope of escape, she reaches into her Gobbiebag and pulls out...

[Hmm, gotta think about this for a moment...]

...a pink ribbon skirt, pink strapless bra, and a pair of adorable pink satin pumps! "Nyao ha ha ha ha! No mercy! We'll make you look like Chibi-Usa from Sailor Moon once we're done with you, nyao!"  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 pm
Firetiger stops and crouches next to a ninja cat, gingerly retrieving the flyer. Doubting it will work, she holds out her other hand for the cat to sniff.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:09 pm
Dino quietly sitting in a chair reading a book has a ninja kat appear before him. The kat holds out a flyer for martial arts lessons. "Hmm martial arts?" "THis may be a good idea"  

DiNo BoY 101

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm
2NA
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Oh don't worry Kagato-chan this'll be FUN! We promise! It just may not be fun for you is all ninja

Smiling evily she takes out a pink wig and bundles all of Kagato-chan's hair underneath it. She then begins to put pink make up on Kagato-chan's face. "We're going to make you real pretty Kagato-chan! It's going to be ever so much fun!" heart She turns to Kiti and gives her a quick hug. "Thanks for all your help my friend!" heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm
*watchess from the cellar of the tavern* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 pm
(Oh and don't think we've forgotten you Spartan. I have something special planned for you. It's just other people take more priority as they are more important people then you)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 pm
(ummm im not coming out of hiding anytime soon)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger stops and crouches next to a ninja cat, gingerly retrieving the flyer. Doubting it will work, she holds out her other hand for the cat to sniff.
the ninja cat quickly sniffs firetiger's paw for less then a second and blinks at her before retreating back to the dojo (they are starting to become a little more comfortable around others at this point)  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:27 pm
Firetiger smiles and blinks back in an attempt to reply that she's doing alright too, but by then the ninja cat is leaving. She stands up and scans the flyer. Taking a seat by the bar, the neko begins to fold the paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:56 pm
gonk sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop
I was okay with the pink fur...but this is awful.  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:23 pm
2NA
gonk sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop gonk sweatdrop
I was okay with the pink fur...but this is awful.

"Awww...but all we're doing is making you all pretty! You should be glad we are helping you look like the superior gender!" whee heart Taking off Kagato-chan's cute pumps for a minute, she places some cute pink knee high socks on his feet, before putting his pumps back on his feet. She then begins to paint his nail a pretty color of pink to match the color of his shoes. "You'll look like the belle of a ball when we're done Kagato-chan!" twisted heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 am
poor fishie xd Aya-chan and Kiti are being so mean to him! teh poor boi looks like he wants to cry sweatdrop

it seems that teh kitties have been bad while rei was gone ninja at least it ish quiet nao, so there will be no spankings wink  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:02 am
*whispers*"NYAHAHAHA twisted soon my plan will unfold! Aya and Kiti will suffer greatly!"  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games