Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm
((Opal was already out there... razz ))

((And if she doesn't call it's no biggie-I'll just go do it by myself in an hour or so-the lab is open until 8:50 tonight and the quiz itself will only take a couple minutes. It's setting up the camera and learning the filing that will be the most time consuming since its a first for me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm
[Oh okay. I thought it was an actual class thing, like you all get there at X time for the quiz then leave at X time when the class is over. But it's not so you can stay with us!]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Zizzykitty
[Oh okay. I thought it was an actual class thing, like you all get there at X time for the quiz then leave at X time when the class is over. But it's not so you can stay with us!]

((Well-I just got her call but I'll be back soon to she what I missed.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:58 pm
[what is it you do anyway? It's like an arty sciency wizard media thing you got going on. lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm
[Aww. D: I guess we'll be seeing you later then.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 pm
[*sniffle*]

"Adam, you coudl teleport us there - do you have enough energy?" Gabriel asked.
Eve looked confused.
"it's one of the perks of the grim reaper thing." Adam explained, holding her hand and winking. She smiled. "I shoudl be fine." he said.
"Good, lets get everyone together. Hey, wait where did Opal go?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:09 pm
Lilith looked around the room.
"She's still inside the house, right?" She asked hoping someone had seen her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Gabriel frowned in concern and started berating hismlef for letting her out of his sight.
"Travel around in pairs at least. I'll look outside." he said. He had flown off before Natasha coudl point out that he wasn't in a pair.

"ugh," she said, running a hand over her face. "ok,ok, i'll look upstairs - maybe she was looing in the library for a magic book or something to help out. Who's coming with me?"

"I and Eve will take the basement." Adam volunteered.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:24 pm
"I'll come." Gabriel said and went to Natasha, trying to remember which one Opal was. The doll appeared to be missing so that must be her.

"Who wants to check this floor with me?" Lilith aked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm
Sin shrugged and volunteered. she didn't like stairs much anyway.
"I will." she slitehred upto Lilith.

Natasha smiled and headed up the stairs, holding up her dress so it wouldn't catch. In retrospect, her fashion wasn't the most practical for her line of work.
When she reached the upsatris she headed to the library and looked around.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 pm
Gabriel followed her, looking under tables and behind chairs.

"Alright." Liltih said and walked out of the room.
"Let's check the kitchen first, I suppose." She said and walked into there to look around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:58 pm
Sin followed her. when the serach was furitless she headed into the adjacent dining room. She sighed irritably.
"Honestly, what an idiot."

ADama nd Eve headed down into teh partially collapsed basement.
"What on earth happened here?" Eve asked, hanging onto his arm as they picked through into the rest of it.
"Xion happened." Adam frowned. The basemanet was quite large, but they couldn't see her. to be sure they picked through a little deeper.
Eve sighed and hooked an arm around his waist. There was a couple fo moments silence as they relaised this was probably the only alone time they'd get for a good while if things continued as before. Eve looked over at him and he averted his eyes elsewhere a little awkwardly.
"I missed you, honey." Eve said finally. Adam nodded sadly and looked back at her.
"Me too. you've no idea."
"oh, i've got an idea." She hugged him, curling her wings around him. he seemed a little surprised at the close contact and then embraced her.
"Why are you hesitating?" Eve asked, looking concerned.
"I..." Adam looked awkward, but stroked a hand through her hair. "I didn't think that you'd...that you'd like me anymore. b-beacause of how I look now, I mean..."
"Don't be ridiculous." She smiled and stroked his cheek. "What does it matter?"
"You're not afraid?"
"No, never of you."
"But my..I mean my personality had cahnged, I know that. I'm not the same person anymore...I'm flawed and just wrong now. Doesn't that-?"
"Shh, I know. But you are still the same person. your heart has never changed." To rienforce the point she laid her head on his chest and smiled. "still the same heartbeat."
Adam sighed in relief and nodded, placing hsi hand over her heart. "Still the same.."
They smiled and kissed t before Adam flapped his wings a little to bring them bac to the task at hand.
"Right we should get back." He said, obvious that he would have preferred to stay in the basement forever.
"Yes, they'll wonder what happened to us." Eve laughed, and led the way back upstairs.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:02 pm
"Who, Opal?" Lilith asked as she followed Sin into the dining room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 pm
That left Harley with Sugar Princess and Kitten.....

Harley frowned a little but then shrug. "I guess that leaves the outside," she said to them. Dougal huddle protectively near his sister.

"Let's go," he commanded. The three headed out to the garden.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm
[aha! Shove out a little romance and suddenly moons online. she must have a 6th sense for this stuff! *adds to the 'moon is a witch who goes to hogwarts' evidence pile* :p]

"Yeah Opal." Sin huffed. "we were supposed to stick together and now look at us - all dividing up like it's a teen horror movie or something."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games