Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Beam_Night

Dedicated Gaian

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:33 pm
"I'm not your master." She hurriedly explained the situation to him, how she was another servant at the home he was going to, and that the Master himself was getting weak in his age, and so had chosen her to find another member of staff to replace a runaway. Why the girl had runaway was unknown, but Kalli did hear of a stable boy in another house running as well. "My name is Kalli. I'm just a servant girl, no real rank. But you, you'll be a stable boy, if you can handle the horses, or if not, a gardener. Does that sound good?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 pm
Kai blushed and looked away for a while and back at her. "w...what are horses? and whats being a gardener?" Kai asked as he was very confused on what she had asked him. "My old master enever really let me do anything I was inside most of the time, tied up, gagged, put in a room by myself, a lot of the times she would make me into a slave toy fo the other slaves to play around with...I Don't have any other skills excpt for entertaining....master.." Kai knew she wasn't a master but he couldn't help it.  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Moon_Beam_Night

Dedicated Gaian

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:41 pm
She frowned upon hearing of his previous treatment, a frown that deepened when he called her master again. "It's just Kalli, really. I'm no one important, honest." The smile she gave him was sad, but her eyes told volumes of hope. "Well, you won't be a stable boy then. You'll be a gardener. You take care of the plants. Watering them and such. I'll help you." As they walked, she began to speak of the fundamentals of gardening. ((gtg later!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 pm
Kai nodded as he followed her, "s...so where are we going Mas....er Kalli-san..." Kai said as he put his other hand over his mouth and followed her his voice was quite small and little.  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheEmoMadHatter15

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Jeremy was throw into the cage. he looked around and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageOne strong guard was walking down the hallways of all the other slaves ignoring them holding the arm of Matt, who had his arms behind him handcuffed, and staring slightly at the ground, emotionless, his naturally red changing eyes were a grey. The guard opened the fifth to last cage still holding matts arm and led him in, Matt did not fight back, and didn't think he needed to at the moment. He knew he would escape later somehow, if he could. Matt sat down with his hands still behind his back with the handcuffs still. He was a demon and a neko, and his ears stayed still on his head, relaxed.

eieieo

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm
Mia walked into the Market her ears Perking up as she looked at the Guard leading the Boy. Poor Boy he looks so sad and emotionless. She walked over and watched the Boy As he Sad in the Cage..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:21 am
User Image
Two males, whom were conversing with themselves as one held a rather, tightly bound female by her leg's just dangling in the air with a rather annoyed expression upon her face.Her curled brown hair flowing down mere centimetres from the floor, and a silken velvet bow tied tightly around her curls was slowly unfolding in what little struggle she gave.One of the males lightly prodded his finger into her hip and muttered."And who would want a scrawny excuse of a human like this?"This was followed by a more tender female's voice that was a little muffled by the fact she had material over her lips."Do you wish to lose that finger, sir?"

The man whom held her gave a loud grumble which from such a brute's mouth almost sounded like a growl as she was tossed aside into an empty cage, placed so far at the end, who on earth would be able to see her, and whom would waste the time walking all the way back here?Beside's she couldn't see a lot as she landed face down upon the metal floor.Her whole body was bound and there was little she could do as she slowly turned over.Noticing a nail jutting from the wall she crawled over placing her back to it, and slowly tearing the material that bound her, but beneath that were a few cuffs, one's around her wrist, and some around her ankles. Clearly that was why her movement's were almost slug-like.

It was only then as she lazily raised her arms to the back of her head did she not feel the soft brush of silk upon her skin.She gazed infront of her to see the soft trail of ribbon upon the floor.Shifting over to the door she tried to slip her palms through to reach for it.But the center chain of the cuff's kept stopping her. She remained like this trying for almost an hour, trying different ways of reaching it and rotating her palms.

Destiny... what's yours?
Decide your fate.

Syniq

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 am
*wakes up in a cage and looks around*

"Where am I?"

[img.] User Image [/img.]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 pm
James sat in his cage, not sure what to do anymore. "Just get me out of here..." he muttered.

User Image  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:35 pm
Skye Raide ~ Fox Demon looking for a more dominant seke slave
User Image

Skye walked in the slave market looking around. " Someone should speak up. I'll take only one, and i would like a boy. Perhaps one who is both subbmissive and dominant? More dominant than submissive would be good. " she said as she walked around looking for someone. " Although I will take a girl. It may be mroe difficult, but I will." her tail swished around as she walked and her ear twitched once. She had a smile on her face, and she walked slowly waiting fro someone to look at her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akira blinked, as three others were put in cages to the left of him. He sat in the corner near the cage doors looking out sitting, what a horrid place... He thought to himself, he made a promise to himself he was going to escape as soon as the guards would leave. He was confident enough in himself that he would. He was a strong enough demon/neko. He had the innocent part of him being a neko, and the non innocent part of him being a demon.. his eyes were currently the color of black, neutral. Akira blinked once more at the other newbies.

eieieo

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:24 pm
James looked up and saw a girl walking around, then shrugged, Probably not looking for me... he sat back and waited for someone to get him out of there, if that would ever happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 am
Theguards automatically began to chain Alison up to the wall. Her feet were not allowed to touch anything, and her stomache was tightly chained so they wouldn't. It didn't hurt, and she sighed. She had already grown board of trying to fight back. Whenn they were done her hands were behind her, and her feet were chained as well. " and why exactly am i not allowed to touch the groud?' she asked as they were turning.

" shut up, Slaves shouldn't be heard unless they are talked to." said on as he slapped her.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games