Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Af Mas
Davin_Nightwind
*coughs lightly into his paw* Um, I don't mean to be an a** or anything, but isn't this supposed to be an ART topic? For discussing ART? Not Paypal?

We're discussing ways to pay for art, thank you razz It's valid

Meh...whatever  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:27 pm
So long as it's related to art in some fashion, it's fine. I need to find out a way to pay for some art I want from that guy who lives in Poland, so I posted here.

Also...can you use Paypal with a debit card? That's my final question.  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:29 pm
FogSage
So long as it's related to art in some fashion, it's fine. I need to find out a way to pay for some art I want from that guy who lives in Poland, so I posted here.

That's how I do it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:29 pm
FogSage

Yeah. There are a bunch of different ways you can use it. You can have it directly linked to your account or through your debit card. However works for you  

Af Mas

Wyrm_Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:45 pm
I actually had to have my debit card canceled because the number got out using Paypal. However I was emediatly notified about this and it was the only time I have ever heard of this happening. There where other people at my bank that had this problem which makes me thing it was a bank thing more than anything else, but other than that ive been using pay pal for quite some time now. In Either case

User Image

BAM, commision for Psychobunny. Happy easter!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Hey, good job Matt :3  

Af Mas

Wyrm_Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Thanks Affy, for what its worth Bunnys look good in leather apparantly ((No inuendos or anything there!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Af Mas
FogSage

Yeah. There are a bunch of different ways you can use it. You can have it directly linked to your account or through your debit card. However works for you

I'm pretty sure you can use both credit and debit cards. I use paypal for my commissions and I haven't had any problems. A few of the people who's gotten art from me have been overseas.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:42 am
Something I comissioned an artist on YS to draw for me. >.> Now I owe 15 dollars. But, it was worth every cent!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/493093/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:10 am
My half of a trade with Kilehye here on Gaia. I have no idea what she is....but I love her tail! And I hate her hands.... sweatdrop I made one BACKWARDS!!!! crying crying crying

Anyway, here's the picture!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/493129/  

Manda_Tifa

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:16 am
Manda_Tifa
My half of a trade with Kilehye here on Gaia. I have no idea what she is....but I love her tail! And I hate her hands.... sweatdrop I made one BACKWARDS!!!! crying crying crying

Oooh... I love it! I like her ears. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:24 am
Angel Natavi
Manda_Tifa

Oooh... I love it! I like her ears. 3nodding
Thank you! 4laugh  

Manda_Tifa

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:05 pm
And another one for Zanzibar that I kept meaning to do...Finally got around to it.....

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/493282/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:52 pm
Aha, so that's why you were looking for people bending over backwards! I think it came out loverly. Both of them, in fact.  

LilKitty115

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:41 pm
Well, first doodle in a looong while.
I'm actually HAPPY with how this came out, the poses were a pain in the arse.

Me and The B having a friendly spar. ^^

User Image  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games