Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:09 am

He finishes off the mushrooms.
"See?"
He wanders around a bit and starts sniffing around.
"I gotta find someone from my pack. They all can't be gone."
He heads off in a direction.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:50 am

Heno blacks out. Hours havbe passed when Heno finally wakes up. The demon wasn't there anymore.Hmm... an interesting creature. Heno walks away trying to gain his barings. No use he was totally lost He continues on. Heno hears someone.
"Help! Someone help me! I can't see and I'm totally lost. Help!"

Lawliet Riuzaki

` n e k e n e k e

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Ahbuusiv stared blankly in the general location of her paws, aware but not aware that they were moving, carrying her to yet another unknown location. Claws dug in as they turned the earth beneath her, her body moving forwards, forwards, her mind eve backwards. Whisper on the wind made her head tilt, her ears tilting to listen to voices that others could not and would not ever hear. Laughter died in her throat at the words that came to her then, of demons and humans and lost pups, and still her paws turned the earth, her attention still not on the world in front of her. Blue grey eyes appeared, blank dull, shining almost white in the light that never seemed to fade. Not that it mattered, for no longer could she see the world before her.

Another world was calling, becoming, and the tugs she felt on her heart were growing fainter and fainter with each breath she never took, each heartbeat she never felt. Stopping jerked her mind to the present, though her attention still seemed scattered, gone on the wind. A skeleton, stripped by scavengers, the soil dry of blood and covered with the decay of time. Blue grey eyes focused a moment, shining sharply before averting yet again, ears once more listening to the breeze, ignoring the sounds of the animals in the field before her. A handsome young buck, with a scar that she had witnessed being born, looked up, saw her, and looked away. Did he recognize her? A voice in her mind whispered yes, even as her heart screamed no.

Her nose twitched, a scent long lost on the breeze. Pain clenched in her chest. Eiwen, her friend, had been here? As if waking, she glanced around her area as if for the first time, gaze resting on the stripped deer. A doe, she knew, with a lovely taste. Her tongue grew moist, her stomach rumbling. She could almost feel the meat in her mouth once more, her belly rumbling in pain as she had eaten. She had been nearly starved, she recalled, and the meat had been so good. A glance around tore her mind from the meal, to a sound far way, that of meat being torn and rendered by a predator.

Moving forwards, her mind slipped back once more, her bright eyes distant, as if seeing other sights. The vision before her was unusual, of something buried partially in a carcass, meat laying around, mutilated, abused. Blood, gore, the things most beings craved to ignore was lying before her, and her eyes could not see it. Instead they were focused on another place and time, her body in the present. Murmuring softly, she whispered.

ā€œIā€™m back.ā€

Or at least, a part of her was.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:11 pm

"Help! Anyone! Help I'm lost and blind my nose is having difficulty sensing my bearings! Help!" Shouts Heno insanely. Knowing that no one would come he travels off and stumbles around he feels the humidity rise.Aha! The Hot Springs!

Lawliet Riuzaki

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:22 pm

He sighs and turns around.
"Im going back the way I came. Maybe they are trying to find me."
He heads back to the way he came.
"Thanks for speaking to me, Aelle. I'll come back if I cant find them."
He heads off to the meadow again.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:22 am

Aelle wagged her tail slightly, then, seeing that Fell was done eating, went over to eat as well.

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games