Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

westie330

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:00 pm
hey people
NAME: chelsey
FAVORITE BANDS:EVANESCECNE!!!! red jump suit apparatus, breaking benjamin, hinder
HOBBIES? INTRESTS: i write and sing music and i also play the piano
PERSONALITY: CRAZY!!!
PET PEEVES: when u argue that im pretty and im really not and when u tell me u love me when its not true (DEEP)
LIKES/DISLIKES: i don't really like people who don't like evanescence ... cause then they won't like my music ... i love scaring people
REASON FOR JOINING:to find people who understand me and who don't think im nuts!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:32 pm
Hi, i'm Brad. I'm 14 and i need some friends so p.m. me.  

Kogo Shuko

EternalDark666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:10 am
Good (very early) morning...My name is Mike. I breathe, live, and dream of darkness. I'm 18 and attending college...so...if anyone wants to know more about me, just talk to me smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:28 am

NAME:Crimson
APPEARANCE:However the ******** I'm feeling
FAV. BANDS:My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne Heights, Rob zombie, Three Days Grace , Slipknot,Papa Roach, and lots more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Living on Gaia, Tattoos,Death,Music, Photography, Horror
PERSONALITY:Moody
PET PEEVES: People who can't type OUT their damn words, Siblings, People touching me
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: Want to talk to peoples

PlasticApple

Raviena Sora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:55 am

NAME: Raviena
Sexuality: I'm bi...
APPEARANCE: Does it really matter?...
FAV. BANDS: System of a Down, and whatever random heavy metal songs I find on the radio
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, drawing anime and reading manga, stealing shiny objects, and taking walks outside...
PERSONALITY: Generally I'm very quiet but once you get to know me I tend to be happy with lots of sarcasm....
xd
PET PEEVES: People who call me strange in a mean way, and people who throw rocks at me...
heart Also I like being outside when the stars are out, talking to friends, being in high places (like the mountains or trees...)
DISLIKES: People who taunt others for their own sick amusement, and swimming...
REASON FOR JOINING: I looked around the guild and this looked like a place I could find interesting and fun people to talk too...
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:05 am
NAME: casey (kat)
APPEARANCE: like 5ft1..blonde hair(occasionally with purple,red or black streaks in it)hazel eyes(they change colors)
FAV. BANDS: it changes with my mood
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: horsebackriding,tennis,running,swimming,singing,drawing
PERSONALITY: sarcastic,hyper,funny when i want to be, and i have ALOT of mood swings
PET PEEVES: people who are overly happy
LIKES/DISLIKES: my friends/people who piss me off
REASON FOR JOINING:i felt like it....  

__blak__magik__

__blak__magik__

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:09 am
btw if u want to talk to me..pm me add me whatever...i dont mind  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:50 pm
NAME: giggles, laughy taffy, vern, b.....anything goes..lol.
APPEARANCE: 5' 6" brown hair, dark brown eyes, average...
FAV. BANDS: GD, A7X, GC, Nickleback....about any type of rock...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, Art, animals, pagan religions...
PERSONALITY: normally happy, I have a nervous laughter, I force myself to be depressed, and don't really know why, I'm bold, loud-and-proud.
PET PEEVES: complete idiocy, know-it-all's, people that pronounce words WAY OFF......
LIKES: Finding music trivia on the web, talking to friends, and hanging out. yelling at stupid people...
DISLIKES: peas, cooked carots, animie freaks.....umm....idk.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought t looked like a cool guild, and you look like ya accept all different types of people.
RELIGION: currently agnostic, looking into wicca, and trying to find a lineage coven.
MISC.: umm...I'm pretty open, and always accept new friends, ask me anything you want pretty much.....  

born2rock16

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:06 pm
NAME: Dark / DarkPrincesa

APPEARANCE: 5'4" burgandy hair, green eyes... average build

FAV. BANDS: Lacuna Coil, Older HIM stuff, Sarah McLaughlan, Assemblage 23, The Birthday Massacre, and my absolute fave Cruxshadows

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, sewing, jewelry making, soap making, misc. other crafts, computer games

PERSONALITY: I am a very high strung nervous person. But I come across a lot calmer online. Other then that I am fairly easy to get along with.

PET PEEVES: Clutter, bBitchy girls

LIKES/DISLIKES: To many to say here.

REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for a more active guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:40 pm
NAME: Michelle
APPEARANCE: I have black hair, Grayish Hazel eyes that change colors, I'm short around 5'3 ish, average in weight, and I have pictures if you want to see them I guess o.O
FAV. BANDS: The Cure, Smashing Pumpkins, ThouShaltNot, Voltaire, FearCult, and The CruxShadows
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Painting, Ceramics/ Pottery, Photography, Basket Weaving, Sex o.O;, Reading, Karate, that's about it.
PERSONALITY: I'm very odd and funny in a sick way... People some how can't help but to love it it's kinda weird... o.O;
PET PEEVES: People blowing their nose on their shirt... that's what tissues are for. >.<
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Cigerettes, Music, Art (any kind), Traveling, My boyfriend, Long walks to no where,Goth clubs, Concerts, Pot, horror movies that make everyone jump, Alcohol, Kisses, Sleep,Food, Slow dancing, Photography, and Cuddeling.
Dislikes: Failures, Liers, Ghetto people that are rude, Not having a cigerette in the morning, People who dont take care of themselves, and Slobbery kisses.
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked like an active guild, and I figured I may be able to make a couple of friends.  

Wicc123

ToxicKiss666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:49 pm
NAME: Angela
Sexuality: I'm Straight
APPEARANCE: If anyone really wants to know... Go to my profile to get my myspace address
FAV. BANDS: Otep, Mest, Rancid, MSI, and lots of other
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, listen/playing music, talking to people, meeting bands, going to shows, hanging out with friends, going to clubs/parties
PERSONALITY: I'm an outgoing kind of person... I speak my mind
PET PEEVES: People that say I'm strange and that I need to change
DISLIKES: Fake people
REASON FOR JOINING: To meet new people!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:25 pm
hi im not really new...just very inactive....and i never filled one of tese out >_<

NAME: Kristin
APPEARANCE: umm idk just me...it depends on my mood
FAV. BANDS: slipknot, children of boden, nirvana, rise against, operation ivy, korn, metallica, pantera......just to name a few of 'em

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: bass, friends, solving peoples problems, reading, writing poetry, talking, sleeping....and the like

PERSONALITY: Im really shy..but once you get to know me im hyper and won't shut up...jk im nice..most of the time...and compassionate..if i call you my friend..it means i really care about you!
PET PEEVES: like idk like people who like cant like talk without like...saying the word LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and really really stupid people...stereotypes..homophobes..and people who think that they are better than everyone else...also...bad breath....
LIKES/DISLIKES:
too many of both!
REASON FOR JOINING:
because..it felt right....and yeah..i know great reason!

but really im very glad to be here! heart biggrin  

Forever_the_child

Kurai_Yuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:21 pm
NAME: Rachel
APPEARANCE: 5'10'', dark blond, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Any Rock/Heavy Metal/J-Pop/anime
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Writing dark poetry, Music, Friends, Anime, Internet
RELIGION: Non-Religious
PERSONALITY: Honest, Quiet, Artistic, Creative, Loyal
PET PEEVES: People who ask to ask you a question
LIKES: Intelligent conversation, Black, Anime-reread the interests
DISLIKES: Preppy people, PINK!!, people who think they know everything, people who talk to much  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:47 pm
NAME: Yuriko Masaki to Bamby Jeanette (yes, they're both mine)

APPEARANCE: dark brown/black hair, 5'4", very pale, dark brown eyes, rounded face.

FAV. BANDS: Due le Quartz, Malice Mizer, Kaggra, HIM, Manson, Dir en Grey, anoo...... etc...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, singing, writing (anything), science, phycology.

PERSONALITY: Shy, spazztic, morbid/perverted sense of humor, and curious.

PET PEEVES: Rude people, people trying to touch me, people who are
judgmental without cause, and people who are like 'I can't' before they
even start something.

LIKES/DISLIKES: covered in Hobbies, Fav Bands, and Pet Peeves.

REASON FOR JOINING: Do I need one?

YurikoMasaki

Vicarious X

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:02 pm
NAME: GothMusic, John, or Karl

APPEARANCE: uhhm.. crappy trenchcoat (well technically a duster but it still sucks), most often a band shirt (anywhere from nine inch nails to children of bodom) and most often tripp pants, hair definitely needs to be black/ red combo or maybe even white.. it's a male blonde ish right now =[

oh yeah I'm really tall.. 6'2- 6'4
I hate it

FAV. BANDS: constantly changing, but things like NIN, dope stars inc, deadstar assembly, some metal stuff..

SEXUALITY: Straight but a lot of my friends are trying to get me to be bi.. even the females =0

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music to an emo degree, friends, fire, shattering glass..

RELIGION: Christian actually, Lutheran to be more precise. you'd never be able to tell by looking at me though.

PERSONALITY: Schizoid =[
More like a personality disorder though..
I don't talk much at all in real life, that can be different sometimes online..

PET PEEVES: mostly just blatant liars and prejudice bastards

LIKES: I guess what you would call "industrial" goth stuff.. I dunno there's some other liked styles too
DISLIKES: Preps usually don't bother me, it's just the ones that are ignorant to the degree that they don't notice ANYTHING wrong with the world and think EVERYTHING is happy.
oh and the people who need to ask why I have chains on my pants sometimes..

REASON FOR JOINING: I loves gothy stuff and there aren't many easily find-able places on the internet to find.. well, goth places.
My parents are prejudice bastards against everything that doesn't have to do with them, and they have everything mixed up so there's no point in explaining it to them (they think I want to be an african american now o-o). I'm not really allowed to be me in real life pretty much..
but yeah this guild's forum looks reeeeaaally interesting too.
the end of my block of text is somewhere around here

I don't know why I'm bothering with this cuz I'm more of a lurker type but whatever, hello everyone. ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games