Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:40 am
Okies. Night Emmaaaaa. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:08 am
domokun  

Weylok

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:10 pm
rawr!
*bow head*

urg...hung over

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:41 pm
How lovely. Too much rum? XD  

DNA_Guru
Captain

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:43 pm
Ergh, rum.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:47 pm
WellzY
Ergh, rum.

my sentiments exactly...

no, i drink bourbon, but I had a couple of bacardi's as well. im not sure if it is a hang over or the fact that im just sick.

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:48 pm
WellzY
Ergh, rum.
Yes Rum. The beautiful brown liquid. <3~

Homg eth, Luke would kill you for saying that about precious Rum. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:51 pm
DNA_Guru
WellzY
Ergh, rum.
Yes Rum. The beautiful brown liquid. <3~

Homg eth, Luke would kill you for saying that about precious Rum. XD

i tell him so all the time xp ...i just learnt to never stand in between him and the bottle...that is scary  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:53 pm
ethuil
i tell him so all the time xp ...i just learnt to never stand in between him and the bottle...that is scary
He picked up a couple of little bottle of Rum when we were walking around on Friday. He said so much crap about rum before he got it, damn it was funny. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:57 pm
DNA_Guru
ethuil
He picked up a couple of little bottle of Rum when we were walking around on Friday. He said so much crap about rum before he got it, damn it was funny. XD

he and chris were like that at the last one. every five seconds it was either 'homg, i need a smoke' or 'homg, i need a rum.' I have a piccie of them runnign to get one or the other, can't quite remember now.  

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:59 pm
Yes, Rum. xp

I actually, I tried a home-made rum, which was still pretty harsh, but it had a really, really nice after-taste which was like caramel. o_0  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:02 am
WellzY
Yes, Rum. xp

I actually, I tried a home-made rum, which was still pretty harsh, but it had a really, really nice after-taste which was like caramel. o_0

i must admit, any sort of rum OTHER then bundy is fine. Bundy tastes like arse to me. spesh bacardi. bacardi rocks my socks...just not today...
but bourbon all the way for moi

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:03 am
ethuil
DNA_Guru
ethuil

he and chris were like that at the last one. every five seconds it was either 'homg, i need a smoke' or 'homg, i need a rum.' I have a piccie of them runnign to get one or the other, can't quite remember now.

XD
Sound like the norm then. That crazy Lucas and his shinaningans. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:04 am
ethuil
WellzY
Yes, Rum. xp

i must admit, any sort of rum OTHER then bundy is fine. Bundy tastes like arse to me. spesh bacardi. bacardi rocks my socks...just not today...
but bourbon all the way for moi

Bundy is horrible, I agree.

I can take some bourbon, not as much as I used to after I fist threw up. I'm more of a vodka man theses days. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:09 am
DNA: he's just trouble. plain and simple. He came and kept me company when i was down with my shoulder out and all he kept trying to do was poke it. gonk ...oh and drink his bundy... xp

wellzy: i used to LOVE vodka, until i drank too much and ended up blind, not blind drunk, as in i couldn't see blind. I don't drink it much now... sweatdrop shame, cuz i love it.

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games