Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:29 pm
she thought for a moment "no...ill do it" she whispered, she looks up at him "i dont want to hurt you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:31 pm
dont worry about it. i wont feel a thing.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:32 pm
she sighs, she closed her eyes then stabbed him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:37 pm
*casts a heal spell repeatedly and watches as the vampire dagger brings lola back to her old self* ok you can take it out now. you should be back 100 percent. and i didnt get hurt. a little bite at the beginning but im not bleeding and you didnt hurt me.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:38 pm
she opens her eyes pulling the dagger back, she set it down and slowly stood up, feeling no pain, she smiled "thank you" she wrapped her arms around him, she kissed him pulling him close to her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:44 pm
see ive always got a plan.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:45 pm
"thank you" (hey brb soon)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:49 pm
now i think theres something you want to help me with in the lab. (kk ttyl maybe)  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:01 pm
(k back) she looked at him "oh, and what is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
she opens her eyes pulling the dagger back, she set it down and slowly stood up, feeling no pain, she smiled "thank you" she wrapped her arms around him, she kissed him pulling him close to her

*Logen sighed, and lola could hear it in her mind, and then she said:*

"we should become more one with eachoter, becouse then we wouldnt have the problem that you might die or something like that!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:04 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"we should become more one with eachoter, becouse then we wouldnt have the problem that you might die or something like that!"
"im sorry logen" she said in her mind "ill try ok"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

*Logen made a good feeling in the bottom of Lola's stomach and said:*

"well call me whenever it is needed, i need to rest untill the time that may occour"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:30 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

*Logen made a good feeling in the bottom of Lola's stomach and said:*

"well call me whenever it is needed, i need to rest untill the time that may occour"
she smiled "ok i will"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[srry i couldnt get on.] Well it goes like this. an angel and a demon combine. then that power combines with me and gives me wings, one white devil wing, and one black angel wing. then those wings turn me into a gray angel, and change the way i look. then all of that power, it turned me psycho. Can you ever forgive me?

[Really? I thought you were acting normal. O.O]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:06 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
i can give you the spell book if you want it sora. but its completely up to you. and noone must ever see you reading this book. its a forbidden one. so. you willing to take the chance?

*Thinks about* ...yeah...I won't read it that often, if thats the case.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games