Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:33 pm

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
It's my shoulder... I don't know what happened to it, but it's been like this all day, it feels fine untill I move it
sad thats no good.

do'h, I just realized that Im still in my RP outfit xp
RP outfit?
I don't RP much, but sadly you can't RP in silk boxers... well not on Gaia xd wink
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:34 pm

[WhiteVixen]
Lemondragon
WhiteVixen! its done!

You'll have to copy and save that to somewhere... cos my drafts folder gets cleared out every week sweatdrop
thats ok ^.^
thank you soooo much *huggles*
*huggles back*

Twilight, yes I do... this is my deviant gallery... I also have a web comic that I draw

Lemondragon

DoomPuppah

*gnaws on her dads head*

Zim : "Sometimes I wonder what's goign on in that little robot's mind..."

Lock-on
Cows : "Come dance with us G.I.R. Dance into oblivion!"

Dancing weenies! WHEEEE!

*cow gets flung into the barn silo*
WEENIE!

Sonya Khatsworth

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:35 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
It's my shoulder... I don't know what happened to it, but it's been like this all day, it feels fine untill I move it
sad thats no good.

RP outfit?
I don't RP much, but sadly you can't RP in silk boxers... well not on Gaia xd wink
well yeah but like I said, you never wear that to RP with me *chuckles*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:37 pm

Lemondragon
[WhiteVixen]
Lemondragon
WhiteVixen! its done!

You'll have to copy and save that to somewhere... cos my drafts folder gets cleared out every week sweatdrop
thats ok ^.^
*huggles back*

Twilight, yes I do... this is my deviant gallery... I also have a web comic that I draw
cool... goes to look for Web-comic. if you both want, when you put that pic up on Deviant, I can find Vixie the url so that she can put the pic into her sig or wherever and have Deviant host it.

Twilight of Sorrow

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:39 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
Lemondragon
[WhiteVixen]
Lemondragon
WhiteVixen! its done!

thats ok ^.^
*huggles back*

cool... goes to look for Web-comic. if you both want, when you put that pic up on Deviant, I can find Vixie the url so that she can put the pic into her sig or wherever and have Deviant host it.
so long as its deviant arts bandwith and not mine I really don't mind whee

and for the comic... click my www button thingy
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:39 pm

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
sad thats no good.

RP outfit?
no, I wear what Im wearing now... well, sometimes I wear it... for a while at least

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:41 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
sad thats no good.

RP outfit?
no, I wear what Im wearing now... well, sometimes I wear it... for a while at least
*rey nods softly and rubs against Twilight* would you... rub my shoulder? maybe that would make it feel better? yeah but you usually start off in less than that, and rarely end up with anything at all
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:46 pm

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
no, I wear what Im wearing now...
*rey nods softly and rubs against Twilight* would you... rub my shoulder? maybe that would make it feel better?
I can do that, even though Im better at massaging tense muscles than ones that are hurt (not an innuendo xp ). *uncurls tail from Vixie and sits behind Rey, placing my paws where his neck meets the shouders and begins rubbing softly*

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:47 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
*rey nods softly and rubs against Twilight* would you... rub my shoulder? maybe that would make it feel better?
I can do that, even though Im better at massaging tense muscles than ones that are hurt (not an innuendo xp ). *uncurls tail from Vixie and sits behind Rey, placing my paws where his neck meets the shouders and begins rubbing softly*
*reyos murrs softly and leans back into the rubbing* but it does feel good [aww but you're a good reliever of tension (that WAS innuendo)]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:49 pm

*dances around the room all happy* ^.^

DocWho

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:51 pm

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
*reyos murrs softly and leans back into the rubbing* but it does feel good [aww but you're a good reliever of tension (that WAS innuendo)]
xp *playfully smacks your side with my tail, then wraps it around your waist* watch it there. *Moves the rubbing out slowly towards the end of your shoulders then back in and begins to rub slightly harder*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:51 pm

[WhiteVixen]
*dances around the room all happy* ^.^
*curls up on some pillows and watches Vixen dance* whee

Lemondragon

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:52 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
xp *playfully smacks your side with my tail, then wraps it around your waist* watch it there. *Moves the rubbing out slowly towards the end of your shoulders then back in and begins to rub slightly harder*
*chuckles a little and moves into the rubbing*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games