Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:19 pm

Af Mas
Iron-_-Wolf
Af Mas
Iron-_-Wolf
Af Mas

My roommate has a druid going now. I never played one >>;
Me neither, I only like barbs, assassins, and pallys. But Kris talked me into making a werewolf druid, and he made a summoning druid. It's a good team.

I played a sorceress and a paladin when I had it >.>;;
I cant believe how strong of a game it is after it being so old. I actually just started playing again after like 5 years.

Oh yeah, it's a fantastic game :3
Yeah, it's rock solid gameplay, and old enough that it even works on my piece of crap paperweight of a computer.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:20 pm

I get addicted to it for awhile at a time. Not playing it at the moment though. Been playing Half Life and various mods for it. That and Pop Cap games. razz

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:22 pm

Eddily
I get addicted to it for awhile at a time. Not playing it at the moment though. Been playing Half Life and various mods for it. That and Pop Cap games. razz
I neve got into Half Life and I'm not sure why. I'll never deny that it's an awesome game, just just could never dig it much.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:25 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
I neve got into Half Life and I'm not sure why. I'll never deny that it's an awesome game, just just could never dig it much.

I've never played it until maybe two months ago. I've tried the demo for the second one, don't think I fully completed it at the time. Then sometime after getting my video card, tried the demo for the original, one for an expansion, watched speed runs, and just got into it. Saw I could get the Anthology of the original stuff for cheap so decided to try it out. razz

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:27 pm

Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily

I've never played it until maybe two months ago. I've tried the demo for the second one, don't think I fully completed it at the time. Then sometime after getting my video card, tried the demo for the original, one for an expansion, watched speed runs, and just got into it. Saw I could get the Anthology of the original stuff for cheap so decided to try it out. razz
Yeah, it was something my friend Ryan was insanely into. But try as I might, I could never get into it enough to buy it. One thing I do want is to get back into Starcraft. But damnit all, I have no idea where that disc went. It's been ages since a good Starcraft battle.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:31 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily

Yeah, it was something my friend Ryan was insanely into. But try as I might, I could never get into it enough to buy it. One thing I do want is to get back into Starcraft. But damnit all, I have no idea where that disc went. It's been ages since a good Starcraft battle.

I've never owned Starcraft myself, always borrowed it from my friend. I'll buy the chest of it someday though(almost did for 8 bucks once). Also still need to get the Warcraft 3 chest.

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:33 pm

Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily

I've never owned Starcraft myself, always borrowed it from my friend. I'll buy the chest of it someday though(almost did for 8 bucks once). Also still need to get the Warcraft 3 chest.
I need to score that Starcraft chest. It's can't be that expensive anymore. I have the Warcraft chest, I like the game, but Starcraft will always have a special place. It was the first RTS I ever really got into.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:35 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
I need to score that Starcraft chest. It's can't be that expensive anymore. I have the Warcraft chest, I like the game, but Starcraft will always have a special place. It was the first RTS I ever really got into.

Should be able to find it for 20 or less nowadays I think, the WC3 one is like 30-35 when I look.

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:36 pm

Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf

Should be able to find it for 20 or less nowadays I think, the WC3 one is like 30-35 when I look.
Yeah, I'll look for it. Worse case scenario, ebay it.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:37 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf

True, but not sure I'd ebay stuff with cd keys.

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:39 pm

Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf

Well, that's very true. But I do suppose I can find a stray key on the internet. That's what my friend did after he lost his diablo 2 key.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf

Well, that's very true. But I do suppose I can find a stray key on the internet. That's what my friend did after he lost his diablo 2 key.

Or you could just get it from amazon, or overstock or something. xp

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:42 pm

Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf
Eddily
Iron-_-Wolf

Or you could just get it from amazon, or overstock or something. xp
Yeah, that's probably my best and safest bet. I'll need games like Starcraft to help keep me sane after I'm done with basic training.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:43 pm

4laugh heart

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:44 pm

Angelic Muse
4laugh heart
heart cool
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games