Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:49 pm
Sora glances sideways at the girl next to her. "Likewise, Kyuuketsuki Sora..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Mikoto: *smiles* i hope we can be friends  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:21 pm
Sora looked forward, sighing. "I don't like hanging around girls who jump on guys... So maybe tomorrow if you start acting like the premature adult you're supposed to be."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:09 pm
Mikoto: i only acted like that cuz i haven't seen him in over 5 years  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 pm
"And I haven't seen my brother or boyfriend for 14. Did I jump on them and made an entire fool of myself? No, I did not." Sora sighed. On top of being in the same class as Ryoku, she was stuck next to his fangirl... How could this get any worse?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:21 pm
teacher:Sora and Mikoto will be partners for project due by the of next friday  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:26 pm
Sora banged her head into the desk. It just got worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm
student: then don't jynx's urself next time newbie *laughs abit then goes back to taking notes for the project*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 pm
Sora glares at the student. She gripped the desk with one hand, trying to contain herself from jumping over there and ripping the poor twerp's head off. "Just you watch it kid..." the masked shinobi growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 pm
teacher: ok Sora and Mikoto ur assignment will be "the history of Suna"
Mikoto: cool I love going to Suna to see my relatives  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Sora raises her hand."Does that mean we have to go to Suna?"
"Yes, I think it does. Anything to learn the history of it more. Talk to the locals, do whatever it takes."
"Oh God...." Sora whined. "I don't want to go back... Gaara's never going to let me out again...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 pm
*the teacher reads down the list until he got to me and Samantha* ummmmm....... Ryoku and Samantha.......... Ryoku the topic that i'm giving u is........ abit sensitive, but please don't get upset.......... ur project is about the History of the Tatsumori Clan
everyone: *Gasped*
me:............ oh......ok  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Sora slammed her hands into her desk, standing up. "Sensei, I find this just a little bit unfair, don't you think?"
"What do you find so unfair Kyuuketsuki?" The teacher asked.
"That Ryoku and I do our own clan and village. It's an easy A, right there!" Sora explained.
"Well, this is how it goes. Besides, maybe you could educate your partner, or share a little bit more with the class. Now sit." the teacher instructed.
Sora plopped back down in her desk, ashamed and pissed off.
I remember now why I refused to attend this school when Deidara-sensei told me to. It was because of stupid asses like this teacher... Sora thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:02 pm
me: Sora........ i'm fine with it.... besides who knows the clan better than me?  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm
"It's just unfair to the rest of the class, that's all. Besides, I can't go back to the village. Gaara isn't going to let me go again." Sora sighed.

"Wait, you know the Kazekage?" the same student who had called her the jynx'd newbie turned around.

"Well... yeah. I know him. How would I not know my own brother?" Sora asked.

"Your brother is the Kazekage?" the student cried. "That is unfair!"

"Well, sucks for you. Ryoku's got his clan, and I've got my village. Now suck it." Sora flipped him the middle finger.

"Kyuuketsuki Sora..." the teacher sighed.
"Sorry, it'll never happen again." Sora replied.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games