Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:41 pm
Firetiger continues folding the flyer in an intricate swirl spreading outward. Working her claws through the paper, she cuts petal-like shapes. As usual, the weretiger seems oblivious to her surroundings until finishing the rose. She turns around to half-smile at Tuna, "Need any help escapin'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 pm
Yes, please!
sweatdrop  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 pm
2NA
Yes, please!
sweatdrop

*Gives Kagato-chan the Uber Cute Puppy Dog Look* Awww...you don't really want to leave us and our fun...do you Kaggie-chan? C'mon! We're almost done anyhow whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 pm
Leaving her art to decorate the bar -with an afterthought that it would look way cooler with some blood dripping down the petals- Firetiger pads calmly toward Tuna. "Ya know you can just run away... I'll try 'n help soon as they're finished dressin' ya up in whatever the h%*# that is." She tilts her head, wondering why the neko doesn't just claw the pink clothes off.  

firetiger42
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:24 pm
*watches through da crack again*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 pm
firetiger42
Leaving her art to decorate the bar -with an afterthought that it would look way cooler with some blood dripping down the petals- Firetiger pads calmly toward Tuna. "Ya know you can just run away... I'll try 'n help soon as they're finished dressin' ya up in whatever the h%*# that is." She tilts her head, wondering why the neko doesn't just claw the pink clothes off.
*Sits there, looking unhappy*
It seems I've entered into a type of devil's bargain, so to speak...by joining her guild I contracted to become her property. I'm not sure if it really applies here, but I generally allow her some leeway...of course, this really is going too far. This sort of treatment is usually reserved as a punishment, and I've not done anything wrong to deserve it. I was hoooooping that Rei-chan might help me out, but noooooooooo...
=x.x=  

2NA
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm
*whispers up to the now transgendered looking neko* Perhaps, we can make a deal?? Hmmmm? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:38 pm
Marie slightly giggles to herself as she looks at the neko in pink " suck it up. i think he looks kinda cute."  

Angel Marie Luna

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 am
Rei Hino-chan
poor fishie xd Aya-chan and Kiti are being so mean to him! teh poor boi looks like he wants to cry sweatdrop

it seems that teh kitties have been bad while rei was gone ninja at least it ish quiet nao, so there will be no spankings wink

Yes, we've been very naughty kitties, nyao! And what if some of us want spankings, like Snowball over there {pointing at Snowspartan}? He's been a very naughty kitten, throwing around black holes and trying to strangle little old me, nyao!

twisted In fact, I think he needs a serious beating, nyao ha ha!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:03 am
*growls at kiti and goes back into the shadows of da celler*  

Snowspartan1399

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:12 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

Oh don't worry Kagato-chan this'll be FUN! We promise! It just may not be fun for you is all ninja

Smiling evily she takes out a pink wig and bundles all of Kagato-chan's hair underneath it. She then begins to put pink make up on Kagato-chan's face. "We're going to make you real pretty Kagato-chan! It's going to be ever so much fun!" heart She turns to Kiti and gives her a quick hug. "Thanks for all your help my friend!" heart

Kitirena returns the hug playfully. "Anything for a friend, my dear, nyao," she replies, adding in a mischievous tone, "it's such a shame that we have to fight over the title of Nekobito's Scariest Kitty, though. Why, anyone can see that you're so frightening with your cute and frilly pink makeovers, nyao!"

Snowspartan1399
*whispers*"NYAHAHAHA twisted soon my plan will unfold! Aya and Kiti will suffer greatly!"

Kitirena's sharp ears twitch, and she smiles evilly as she catches a certain kitten making such bold proclamations. "Why, Snowball! How could you ever think for a second that I'd forgotten about you?" With a sudden dive, she leaps through the cellar door, dropping into the cool darkness below. Suddenly, sounds of a brief scuffle can be heard, followed a moment later by the terrifying sound of a laugh that would strike fear into the heart of even Tira Misu from Sorcerer Hunters or Emeraude from Sailor Moon R. "Time to play, little kitten! Ai no muchi! O-jo sama, toh yobe! Nya ha ha ha ha ha ha!" comes a triumphant shriek, followed by the sound of a riding crop striking bare flesh several times. "Who's been a naughty little kitten, nyao?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 am
AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH gonk crying  

Snowspartan1399

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 am
but rei! i wants some spanking T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 am
2NA
firetiger42
*Sits there, looking unhappy*
It seems I've entered into a type of devil's bargain, so to speak...by joining her guild I contracted to become her property. I'm not sure if it really applies here, but I generally allow her some leeway...of course, this really is going too far. This sort of treatment is usually reserved as a punishment, and I've not done anything wrong to deserve it. I was hoooooping that Rei-chan might help me out, but noooooooooo...
=x.x=

A punishment? I'm merely HELPING you to look better! I mean I'm pretty sure Kiti finds you more attractive now, and I KNOW that Ayame here thinks you look good like this! Although now that we've come this far...I have to think what else I can add. Now if this were a punishment, I think I'd have to add in some crazy extras for you, like a cute pink diaper, or some bindings, or make you into Futanari, or something else that's horribly amusing whee

Hey Ayame, maybe Kagato-chan would feel better if you gave him a nice hug ^_^ *Huggles Kagato-chan herself* This is just to make you look better, and by looking better, I mean less of a boy whee heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 pm
Firetiger half-smiles, "Maybe it'd only be fair if someone dressed 'em up," glancing at Aya and Kiti, "as toms after this is over." Her tail-tip twitches in thought, "But I s'pose Rei has to be the one to choose punishments 'n stuff like that."  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games