Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm
[Tell me what college you're going to, Moon. I want to go too if that means I can secretly go to Hogwarts at the same time. ;A; ]

"Atleast we're dividing into pairs rather than going off alone." Lilith sighed, she was frustrated too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm
((lol-I have another sense that lets me know when the cops are around when I'm spending too....

My uni? It's the University of Findlay.))

Dougal tried to locate Opal with his abilities but for some reason was having difficulty. The three of them searched further. There was no sign of her in the immediant area so they expanded to the woods.

---

Xion swung the girl over his shoulder after he removed her hands....her abilities were of no use to her now.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 pm
Gabriel flew around outside.
"Opal! Opal where are you?!" he called, growing more concerned by the minute.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 pm
[So Hogwarts isn't in the UK, it's in Ohio!

Also my step dad is taking back his laptop now so I'll be back later.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 pm
((lol-I suppose so.))

Opal moaned a bit. "Gabriel?" When she opened her eyes everything was upsode down. "Huh?"

It was then when she tried to reach and grab onto something that she noticed her hands her gone. Below the Shade was happily playing with them.

---

Dougal thought he felt her presence for a moment. "This way," he called to Harley and Aisling.

The three ran together-following Dougal's lead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm
[haha nuu! *dreams shattered* :p]
[incidentally, whatever happened to that test you could take where you foudn out what house you belonged to in harry potter *seraces google*]

Gabriel heard her and immediately flew down.
"Opal? Opal!" He spotted the shade and Xion and galred at them.
"Let her go."  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:05 pm
[*whistles* biggrin http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16825375 ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 pm
((.....well, there are more than one magical schools. Perhaps I'm at one of them. And I think a quiz I took once said I was Ravenclaw.))

"Now why would I do that?" Xion replied coldly.

Dougal and the others arrived shortly. Aisling and Harley being a bit out of breath. Dougal sensed a difference in Xion than before. His old ruthlessness seemed to have returned.

The Shade threw one of her hands at Gabriel and hissed.

Harley quietly circled around, but she was knew Xion was aware of her movements.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 pm
Gabriel gave out a surprisingly feral growl at the sight of Opal's hand being presented to him.
"Let her go." He repeated.

Adam and Eve quicky arrived and Eve drew her guns and took aim. Adam summoned his scythe and Eve glanced in surprise at it. The last she she saw him he had been deisgnated a spear and had never actually known how to use it without impaling himself or ranodm passers by on it.

Sin shortly arrived as well. Having no weapon to speak of she hung back a little and instead utilised her tongue.
"What the hell are you playing at now Xion? Give it a rest already."

"Just let me known when, Gabby." Eve said to Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm
"Sorry...." Opal mumbled.

Xion still did not obey Gabriel's command. As long as he held the girl he doubted they would risk to much of a fight. "You found me quicker then I would have liked," he said.

Dougal took a defensive position in front of Aisling.

"And you Harley?" Xion then said without looking at her. "What exactly are you doing here?"

"What's it to you?" she retorted.

"You're quite foolish, aren't you?" Xion replied looking straight at the group.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 pm
Lilith arrived with Sin, also hanging back because of her lack of a real weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:56 am
Sin looked over at Harley, trying to acess the situation.

Eve kept her eyes trained between xionadn gabriel. Gabriel trie dot think of what to do. he coudln't use his fire because the plastic opal was made out fo would certianly melt in the heat - or at least damage her badly. but at teh same time what she was made out of menat that she was hardier than most mortal frames. he made a decision and hoped that Eve was attuned to him - they had been togetehr so long that the slightest changes in body language and atmosphere he created were often what she picked up on. quickly. He stiffened slightly and then flexed hsi wings, essentially lowering the barrier between ehr and Xion.

true to form, Eve immediately understood what he wanted to do, and fired off several rounds into Xion, her well-trained aim, catching him in the eye that was away from opal's head and the arm taht gripped her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 am
Xion growled, but that was the only hint of pain he gave.

Harley couldn't help but feel a little bad about her "friend." However she wasn't about to compromise her position to help him.

Then Xion swung Opal back around and held her by the neck. "She's not worth the trouble," he smirked while the blood continued to flow. He flung Opal at Gabriel and in a flash was behind Harley. "We're going to have a little chat," he said binding her tightly around her waist with his whip causing her to bleed. Let them try risking the witch.

"Is that so?" Harley replied with a fake nervous laugh.

The Shade immediantly dropped the other hand and rushed to it's master.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 am
Gabriel caught Opal awkwardly and Eve threatened to fire agian.
"Give up already."

"Harley!" Sin cried out in surprise as Xion went for her, "let her go, b*****d!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 am
((I don't know why but Sin made me giggle.))

"I've told you you before," Xion replied. "I don't give up until the job is done, or someone pays better."

"Now if you'll excuse me....I have some use of her," he said and just to piss them off further he added, "Perhaps in more ways than one."

"Don't worry about me," Harley replied with reassurance to the Scooby Gang. "I'll be-"

Then in another flash Xion disappeared with Harley and the Shade.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games