Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:33 am
James winced, he never talks out loud, he sometimes thinks he forgot how. He looked around, hoping a mistress will come by and get him. He doesn't care what she makes him do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:41 am
" Make me." she said as she let her head hang a little down. " I can already tell form the way you act, this place is going to be tireing." she saida s she looked at him again. " what kind of guard are you anyway. You can't even hit hard enough to make my face sting." she spat just as he hit her stomache. She smiled. " Didn't hurt.." She loved teasing guards, even if it did earn her some kind of hit. " I've been abused for most of my life, and you think that would hurt?" she asked as she giggled a bit. she looked over at another slave who had seen the first slap, and she smiled brightly. " Awe.. I guess he lost interest..."  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:46 am
James nodded and couldn't help but smile, "Been here for months..." he said, quietly, but to where she can hear, he sighed and leaned against the bars. "I'd much rather be in some woman's house working than here..." he admitted, a little embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:52 am
Matthew walked down the row of cages, then he saw a girl chained up in a cage, "Ooh, you seem like a little troublemaker..." he said with a sly grin. Ignoring the boy staring at him.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 am
Alision looked up at the man who had talked to her, and then back to the boy. " Well, I hope you do find a mistress. It seems like everytime i find a master he gets rid of me. Or tries to kill me.... or tries to comit suicide...." she smiled. " i suppose they can't handle me." she said as she shrugged. She turned her attention back to the man who was looking at her. ' And you want what now? If its a pleasure slave your out of luck. I haven't ever been one. I don;t really know what kind i am. " she wiggled a little and her chains jingled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:01 am
Matthew laughed, "Suicide, eh? Well, we'll see..." he had the guards open the cage, and he swiftly attached a anklet to her, "This little contraption will shock you if you run away, or try to kill me..." he said, still grinning. "Let's get going..."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:09 am
She stuck her tongue out at him, and stood still. " Bite me. " she said as she sighed. " At least give me a minuet. " she said as she worked with her hands for a few minuets. She heard a loud pop, and then the chains mostly dropped. " Better. Fine whatever... lets go." she said as she began to lead the way to the doors desperate in her own way to be outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:12 am
Matthew shrugged and said, "I'm sure you'll do great... just great." he nudged her along, "My place isn't far from here..." he led her down the street to a large house, "Here we are..." he said, with a little enthusiasm.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:56 am
Cosette looks around the room scared and crawls in the cage corner "what is going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

______________________Her name is Chloe! She wants to Your slave!
________════════════════════════════════════════════════
xoxoxoxox - - - - - - - - - - - __WANT TO BE MY Master ? ______YOU NEED TO QUOTE ME !

Chloe opened her eyes to see the streets of the market as one of the guards pulls on her leash into the main market. Looking around to see all of the other slaves she hopes to get pick quickly and fast noticing all of the dirt and grim all around her. Opening one of the cages they pushed her in there taking the leash off her. Trying to get up in the four foot tall cage was a little difficult for as she was five foot tall but she managed her way to the front of the cage looking out at the people around. Waiting not only made her impatience as she start to play around with the only thing that could remind her of home her tie.

Chic Cheep

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:02 am
Guardian Wolf 117
James nodded and couldn't help but smile, "Been here for months..." he said, quietly, but to where she can hear, he sighed and leaned against the bars. "I'd much rather be in some woman's house working than here..." he admitted, a little embarrassed.

Kiki had been listening to the conversation going on and watched the new master and slave leave. Kiki changed herself into a young starving wolf and walked up to the the slave named James's cage. Kiki barked at him and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Viteni

Kiki had been listening to the conversation going on and watched the new master and slave leave. Kiki changed herself into a young starving wolf and walked up to the the slave named James's cage. Kiki barked at him and waited.
James smiled at the wolf, "Aw... poor thing..." he reached out and pet it, "I wish I could feed you... but I don't got any food." he said, a little sad about not being able to help.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:38 pm
Kiki smiled at him, walked up to a guard and changed back into her first form.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:07 pm
Viteni
Kiki smiled at him, walked up to a guard and changed back into her first form.
James sighed, and sat back, not doing anything but breathing. What am I going to do?  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:11 pm
"How much is he?" Kiki asked the guard looking at James.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 200 201 202 203 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games