Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could feel a small shift in Loki’s mood and slowly sent the god comfort and love, figuring that he was simply worried for their friend. Bruce, though he seemed the most stable and reasonable of them all, Tony felt he was also the most fragile. It had to be horrible to always be scared of oneself. Smirking at Loki’s suggestion of taking care of Steve, he hummed. “You think you can do any better than the rest of us? From what I understand all of us have tried to play matchmaker and failed. I think it’s actually starting to annoy Natasha.” He smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man sent love and comfort him. "I do believe I know what he wishes for yes. I have spent a bit of time listening to him while I helped him cook." Loki smirked. He had heard that everyone had tried to set Steve up with a female thinking the man was stuck on the old ways. Loki believed Steve swung both ways however having heard him speak of Peggy and Bucky. Peggy was still alive and hard to get over, though old but as far as he knew Bucky was dead.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki’s words. “Well, feel free to try babe, but if you end up disappointed, you’ve been forewarned.” He said lightly, bringing Loki’s hand to his lips to kiss gently. Carefully finding a parking space, Tony stopped the car and looked at his lover. “Are you and Steve getting along? No arguments or anything?” he asked slowly, wanting to make sure it was all okay. He knew Bruce and Loki were friends, and Natasha was a friendly as Natasha could be with him. Thor still viewed Loki as a little brother, and Tony was pretty sure Clint viewed Loki and Tony as the same person at this point and treated them about the same, though he was a little harsher with Tony. The only person that hadn't established a firm relationship with Loki was Steve, probably because Tony was usually around and picked fights with the soldier, distracting him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Tony said he could try but not to get disappointed because he had been warned. His smirk faded into a smile when the man kissed his hand. "We are indeed, he has not been hostile to me since you proved I was innocent in the New York attack. Since then we have developed a stable 'friendship' I guess you could say." Loki shrugged. He wasn't sure what to call the relationship he had with Steve. They didn't hang out unless it was in a group setting or when they were cooking.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed a little at Loki’s words. “Good.” He said softly. “I’m sure you two would get along a little more if I could keep my mouth shut….but he’s so easy to annoy.” He smirked, squeezing his hand before moving to get out of the car. Waiting for Loki to join him, Tony pulled up the hood on his jacket and slipped on the large, dark colored glasses he used when trying to avoid notice. Wrapping an arm around the god, he started them towards the store before he spoke again. “Now…what colors would be good for our room.” He asked lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled more chuckling a bit when Tony said that they would get along a bit more if Tony kept quiet around Steve. "I do not mind, we get to talk a bit like today when you argued with Bruce." Loki assured. He slipped from the car and joined Tony on the sidewalk smiling as the man wrapped an arm around him. "Well what color did we have our room painted? Because black is never a terrible color, along with green or gold." Loki suggested,  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at the color choices, keeping his head turned away from the people walking the opposite direction. “Green and gold, of course.” He chuckled, shaking his head. Loki was almost as bad as him. “Well considering it’s mostly windows and white, anything goes right now….how about black furniture and accents? Perhaps a beige or tan, kind of like gold, but not so bright as to make our room reflective.” He suggested, offering up an image of the colors across the bond as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:49 pm
MDaylus

"of course." Loki stated with a laugh of his own. He hummed when the man stated that their room was white and mostly windows. "I like the beige for the accents but that does not answer our sheet problem." Loki reminded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face as he thought. “What about grey? I know it’s not either of our colors, but with all of our stuff, there will be plenty of red and green…and grey goes nicely for a calm set of colors.” Tony suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:41 am
MDaylus

Loki hummed at the thought of grey sheets. "I can see the merit in such things. I need to see the colors they have and how it feels however." Loki affirmed. Calm colors were always good.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course.” Tony smiled. Leading the god into a store, Tony paused a moment as he looked around before pulling Loki to one side of the store. Humming to himself, he led Loki to a display bed. “These are like the sheets in the tower.’ He said slowly, feeling one of the display beds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:41 am
MDaylus

Loki allowed Tony to lead him into a store. He admired the store and the amount of product it had. He was still amazed that one did not have to special order thongs like on Asgard. "I do like the sheets in the tower but I was something a bit lighter if we can." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s words. “I think there should be something like that.” He said slowly, moving through the displays and shelves with Loki, pausing every now and then to examine something or show Loki, It wasn’t hard to find something similar to what Loki was asking for.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:28 am
MDaylus

Loki followed when Tony moved around the store. He felt materials as the man showed him nodding or shaking his head. "I like this one," Loki stated holding up a silky sheet almost silver in color.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony paused when Loki held up a sheet. Touching it, he hummed. “That is nice.” He said lightly. Taking the sheet and holding it next to some blacks and beige colors, he nodded. “I think that will work rather nicely.” He said, looking to his lover for approval. Tony had to admit he liked the almost metal hue to it.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games