Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:54 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312

The words seemed to take a long time to reach him. He slowly raised his head and looked up at the owner of the voice. "I wouldn't be so quick to judge me by my appearance. You're not exactly a looker yourself, whatever you are."

"Call me, "Harley"
The creature answers.
"The Hunchback of Notre Dame was a story of a tragic love triangle.... a tale of love, lust, and loss... The Hunch back was a man named Quasimodo, who had lived in a monastery all his life, because his deformity would cause people to fear and shun him. All his life, he had yearned to see the outside world and when the desire became to great, he was captured by the public, who tied him in the town square and mocked him and jeered as they pelted him with rotten food, all except one... a beautiful Gypsy woman named, Esmeralda, who freed him. Quasimodo was so touched by her kindness, that he fell in love with her. Unfortunately, the priest of the monastery also had a burning desire for her and when she rejected his advances, he had her falsely hanged on religiously superstitious false charges. When Quasimodo found out, he killed the priest and took Esmeralda's body with him into a crypt, where refusing to live without her, he sat down and cradled her body in his arms until he too died. their skeletons were later found with him still holding her in his arms.... What I said wasn't a judgement, it was a sympathetic observation."
Harley then sits down and leans forward with her hands on her knees.
"You wanna talk about it?"
She asks.
"It'll be better for you, if you do..."

He kept quiet for a long time and averted his gaze from the creature that called itself Harley. "What's to tell that isn't already obvious?! She's dead...and nothing that I do can bring her back to me...."

He kept his eyes away, looking at everything and nothing at all. Yet the longer the creature's gaze bored into him, the more he felt his resolve weakening. "It should have been ME!!! Not her. I should have been the one to die! I-i failed her. All because I was selfish. Selfish for my own glory that I thought it would elevate me in her eyes. It's because of me that she suffered alone! I should have gone after her....i should have stayed with her...." The struggle to keep his composure became too much and he found himself weeping as he looked down at the still form in his arms.

Now that she's gone...life for me has no purpose. All I wanted in life was to find the one thing that was missing; someone who cared for me. I wanted to find love." His gaze moved from Mina to Harley. "But if this is Love...then I do not want it. Why does it hurt so much?!? Take it from me...please."

The strange jester girl listens attentively and nods, as she scratches behind Dusk's left ear with her left hand.
"It has already been taken from you."
She answers.
"This is not love, it is grief, THAT is why it hurts. Because you know what you had and now that it is gone and you can't stand being without it... And the pain is also so much the greater, because you know it was your own selfish actions that caused you to lose it. As the good book says, we all reap what we sow..."
The girl sighs, looking at Sha sternly as her crazy and disturbing wide grin narrows into a compassionate smile.
A woman doesn't want a man who says "Look at me, everybody!"
She explains.
"She wants a man who looks at her and says "I see you." A man who focuses on her. Makes her the center of his world... Makes HER his world. An man who is willing to sacrifice for her, put her first above his own wants and desires... Protect her, not just from harm, but from sorrow and anger- protect her happiness. look at how Cornelius acts around Luminova and how he is reacting to her current situation... He is watchful, but calm and not over controlling... He leaves just enough room for her to make her own decisions in the situation, he is not leaping in front of her, eager for a fight, but but merely standing at her side and showing that she has his support, civil. We live in civilized times, my friend, maybe great strength and mighty deeds did impress women at one time, or perhaps it was merely a lie that such men of old told themselves as they claimed women who's ancient societies allowed them no right to resist as they were callously traded away by their own fathers to such men as if they were bargaining chips for alliances, but either way, that is not how women this day and age are. If you bring a woman the severed head of of a dragon, she is going to look at you like a psychopath and run."
The girl then frowns.
"Seriously, what use would she even have for a dragons head?..."
She asks.
"You really must be quite mad to think such a thing... Women wants to be romanced and wooed. brought flowers, and jewelry and beautiful clothes... They want to be serenaded, be taken on walks, danced with, swept off their feet and their breaths taken away... As I understand it, She once told you that to win her hand, you would have to best her in what is essentially, a wrestling match. She specifically said that all you need to do to impress her, is simply hold her down. That's what she wants, that's what women want. They want to be held, whether its by the hand, or in more estimate ways; not shocked with bloody acts of violence... Showing off only works with naive little teenagers who don't really even know what love is, not women. If your places had been exchanged in a sense... If she had lived and you had died in battle... If she was the kind of girl who would be become giddy and fawn over you if you had won, she would not mourn your death.... Instead, she would laugh. She would call you a fool, and a looser. is that the kind of woman you would want? because I don't think it is... You want a woman who would mourn you, just as you are mourning her. That woman is an assassin, she likely lives with death on a daily basis with each kill draining away more and more of her soul, little by little. Do you think she would rather you just show her more death, or would she rather you distract her from her from such a grim existence?"
She breaths another sigh.
"This is the cold hard truth, and you know it."
She says.
"You even just now admitted it, yourself... She wanted you to go with her. To help her, as a lover would. And, instead you abandoned her to despair to put another notch on your belt and she died because of it. If you had gone with her you would he been able to realize something was wrong, do something about it, and she would still be alive.... Now that you have realized this, you can now be better for it."
She smiles once again, not an insane wide smile, or a warm friendly smile, but a bright smile of joy.
"Don't be sad and don't let your sadness eat you up, she wouldn't want that. Instead be happy. You have one among you who can return her to you and intends to do just that, all that is required that she be decontaminated first, so she doesn't just die again when revived. Not many are blessed with the second chance you are getting. Look forward to it and swear to yourself to do better and learn from this mistake... Do not waste it..."
Taking her hand from Dusk's head, she reaches her bony hand out and places it on Shaw's right shoulder.
"Smile."
She says, smiling.
Take back the love that you once had from the despair you lost it to... Flush the grief from your heart and hold that love with everything you have... Do not choke it with sorrow, nourish it with joy, because soon, she will be holding you in her arms. You are not alone. You are among friends here... Friends who are united with you in a quest to bring her back. Laugh and have faith."

She then turns her head in the the direction of Aileen;s sudden outcry.

Aidar's left her had been slightly twitching as he had listened in on Sha and Harley's conversation, mentally taking notes on how he should treat Ragnarok, when his other ear started to twitch as he then picks up Homac and Aileen's conversation. Finally, he turns around and looks in their direction in response to Aileen's ejaculation.

Cornelius then turns his attention from the two women talking to him and Luminova and looks in the direction of Homac and Aileen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
shapelessevil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"And is that how it really works?..."
The woman asks with an irritated tone.
"Just because we have no blood for you to sense, you deem us to be none living? Then why do you speak to me now, as if I am alive? What about Golems? They have no blood, yet are they not alive?... If not, then why do they beg their creators to spare them, when they go to erase the spell that gives them life?"
"The woman then folds her arms angrily, beneath her breasts, making them mash together a little.
"And even if we are just property, does that really justify your actions?... We are not your property to break, what would your father say if he was awake to witness your behavior?"

Erinys looks down as if in shame and groans.
"He would would not be pleased..."
He answers.
"He would say that such behavior would not befit a prince who should be an example to others and that I should know better..."

"And he would be right."
The girl says.
"As a prince, it is your responsibility to show your people who they are to be better than they tend to be. YOU must lead THEM by example and for the sake of your own pride, maintain that composure at all times."
She then turns her attention to Homac and Aileen in response to Aileen's outcry.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:49 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
With all the commotion going on, it was no surprise that Sha found himself roused from his stupor. He looked at all the activity of all the Quinns and it was enough to make his head spin. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shut it eyes as he tried to not be sick again.

Sha suddely finds the most peculiar jester girl, yet, standing over him. She is eerily thin as if a meatless skeleton inhabit her suit. The suit its self is checkered bright red and dark and shiny red, with the left half of the head of her jester hood dark with a bright ball on the end of the long and poofy sleeve and the other half bright with a dark ball, the right half of the neck dark and left half bright, The right shoulder dark down to the elbow and the left shoulder bright with the rest of the arm sleeves the opposite colors and ending in the form of finger-less gloves, the right upper half of the torso dark and other half bright with two large breast beneath a whit mantle with a scarf-like collar and tow front tails that hang down off of each of them and each end in a little ball and show that there actually is some meat inside those cloths, though it may be just in that spot as well as the face, which is white with a dark shiny red raccoon stripe mask with just more white behind them making her look as if she doesn't even have eyes and long and thin skin and bone fingers, with black lipstick and nail polish. The lower right half of the torso is dark from just below the breast, down to the waist with the other half bright and the entire lower half of the body the opposite, with thin, twig-like legs ending in small, narrow and pointy feet that look as if they wouldn't even have toes inside the fabric.
"Hey buddy..."
She says with a disturbingly wide smile as she strokes Dusk's's head.
"You look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, down there with that dead woman in your arms... That, or a space alien in an encounter suit..."

The words seemed to take a long time to reach him. He slowly raised his head and looked up at the owner of the voice. "I wouldn't be so quick to judge me by my appearance. You're not exactly a looker yourself, whatever you are."

"Call me, "Harley"
The creature answers.
"The Hunchback of Notre Dame was a story of a tragic love triangle.... a tale of love, lust, and loss... The Hunch back was a man named Quasimodo, who had lived in a monastery all his life, because his deformity would cause people to fear and shun him. All his life, he had yearned to see the outside world and when the desire became to great, he was captured by the public, who tied him in the town square and mocked him and jeered as they pelted him with rotten food, all except one... a beautiful Gypsy woman named, Esmeralda, who freed him. Quasimodo was so touched by her kindness, that he fell in love with her. Unfortunately, the priest of the monastery also had a burning desire for her and when she rejected his advances, he had her falsely hanged on religiously superstitious false charges. When Quasimodo found out, he killed the priest and took Esmeralda's body with him into a crypt, where refusing to live without her, he sat down and cradled her body in his arms until he too died. their skeletons were later found with him still holding her in his arms.... What I said wasn't a judgement, it was a sympathetic observation."
She asks.

He kept quiet for a long time and averted his gaze from the creature that called itself Harley. "What's to tell that isn't already obvious?! She's dead...and nothing that I do can bring her back to me...."

He kept his eyes away, looking at everything and nothing at all. Yet the longer the creature's gaze bored into him, the more he felt his resolve weakening. "It should have been ME!!! Not her. I should have been the one to die! I-i failed her. All because I was selfish. Selfish for my own glory that I thought it would elevate me in her eyes. It's because of me that she suffered alone! I should have gone after her....i should have stayed with her...." The struggle to keep his composure became too much and he found himself weeping as he looked down at the still form in his arms.

Now that she's gone...life for me has no purpose. All I wanted in life was to find the one thing that was missing; someone who cared for me. I wanted to find love." His gaze moved from Mina to Harley. "But if this is Love...then I do not want it. Why does it hurt so much?!? Take it from me...please."

The strange jester girl listens attentively and nods, as she scratches behind Dusk's left ear with her left hand.
She answers.
"This is not love, it is grief, THAT is why it hurts. Because you know what you had and now that it is gone and you can't stand being without it... And the pain is also so much the greater, because you know it was your own selfish actions that caused you to lose it. As the good book says, we all reap what we sow..."
The girl sighs, looking at Sha sternly as her crazy and disturbing wide grin narrows into a compassionate smile.
She explains.
"She wants a man who looks at her and says "I see you." A man who focuses on her. Makes her the center of his world... Makes HER his world. An man who is willing to sacrifice for her, put her first above his own wants and desires... Protect her, not just from harm, but from sorrow and anger- protect her happiness. look at how Cornelius acts around Luminova and how he is reacting to her current situation... He is watchful, but calm and not over controlling... He leaves just enough room for her to make her own decisions in the situation, he is not leaping in front of her, eager for a fight, but but merely standing at her side and showing that she has his support, civil. We live in civilized times, my friend, maybe great strength and mighty deeds did impress women at one time, or perhaps it was merely a lie that such men of old told themselves as they claimed women who's ancient societies allowed them no right to resist as they were callously traded away by their own fathers to such men as if they were bargaining chips for alliances, but either way, that is not how women this day and age are. If you bring a woman the severed head of of a dragon, she is going to look at you like a psychopath and run."
The girl then frowns.
She asks.
"You really must be quite mad to think such a thing... Women wants to be romanced and wooed. brought flowers, and jewelry and beautiful clothes... They want to be serenaded, be taken on walks, danced with, swept off their feet and their breaths taken away... As I understand it, She once told you that to win her hand, you would have to best her in what is essentially, a wrestling match. She specifically said that all you need to do to impress her, is simply hold her down. That's what she wants, that's what women want. They want to be held, whether its by the hand, or in more estimate ways; not shocked with bloody acts of violence... Showing off only works with naive little teenagers who don't really even know what love is, not women. If your places had been exchanged in a sense... If she had lived and you had died in battle... If she was the kind of girl who would be become giddy and fawn over you if you had won, she would not mourn your death.... Instead, she would laugh. She would call you a fool, and a looser. is that the kind of woman you would want? because I don't think it is... You want a woman who would mourn you, just as you are mourning her. That woman is an assassin, she likely lives with death on a daily basis with each kill draining away more and more of her soul, little by little. Do you think she would rather you just show her more death, or would she rather you distract her from her from such a grim existence?"
She says.
"You even just now admitted it, yourself... She wanted you to go with her. To help her, as a lover would. And, instead you abandoned her to despair to put another notch on your belt and she died because of it. If you had gone with her you would he been able to realize something was wrong, do something about it, and she would still be alive.... Now that you have realized this, you can now be better for it."
She smiles once again, not an insane wide smile, or a warm friendly smile, but a bright smile of joy.
"Don't be sad and don't let your sadness eat you up, she wouldn't want that. Instead be happy. You have one among you who can return her to you and intends to do just that, all that is required that she be decontaminated first, so she doesn't just die again when revived. Not many are blessed with the second chance you are getting. Look forward to it and swear to yourself to do better and learn from this mistake... Do not waste it..."
Taking her hand from Dusk's head, she reaches her bony hand out and places it on Shaw's right shoulder.
"Smile."
She says, smiling.
Take back the love that you once had from the despair you lost it to... Flush the grief from your heart and hold that love with everything you have... Do not choke it with sorrow, nourish it with joy, because soon, she will be holding you in her arms. You are not alone. You are among friends here... Friends who are united with you in a quest to bring her back. Laugh and have faith."
Just then, Aleen's voice rings out and she turns her head in the direction of her and Homac to see them embracing.

A spasm as if of rage passed over Sha's face as he listened to Harley speak. At first, the words seemed like wisdom, but soon, the words bore into him like knives, already rending the torn flesh of his wounded heart. Unintelligible sounds of anger bubbled from his throat as he strove to speak. "H-HOW DARE YOU! How DARE speak of such things that you know NOTHING about! In the short time that I have known, she has become just that...she means EVERYTHING to me! Had she asked me to accompany her when she stole the stone, I would have in an instant. But she didn't. No one did. I did what I could to help with the diversion to allow her to get away. Can I be faulted for that?!"

He seethed as he stared daggers at Harley. "Civilized times or not, what I am to her? What am I to ANY of this so called friends that you speak of. I am NOT like her, I am not like any of THEM! I am foreign to them, an outsider. I am not her equal because of this, and given other circumstances, I deemed it best to show her my worth. To show that I am strong...in mind...body and spirit. But you dare to mock this, you dare speak for her, to say that she would ridicule me if our places had been reversed. You claim that i willingly abandoned her?!?"

He laid Mina down and drew his sword and aimed the point at Harley's throat.

Give me one reason why I shouldn't gut you for this."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:41 pm
shapelessevil
NuraXross

Leila ignores Veronica's voice, and those around her. Humming a tune herself she pulls out a pair of headphones, and puts them in her ear's. As one of the harlequins approaches her, and start stalking, Leila pretends to be listening as the clown natters on about something she cares very little about.

"Hey!"
The girl says cheerily as she rolls up to Leila on her skates with her hands behind her back.
"Nice gear, yer packin!... Who's yer dealer?
The girl looks at Leila excitedly and waits for an answer a bit and when she doesn't get any answer, but a nod, she waits a bit and then tries again.
"It's very nice!"
She says.
"can I hold one?"
She waits a bit for an answer and when she again only gets a nod, she begins to think she's not listening to her at all, but deciding to take it as a "yes" anyway, she grabs Laila's left pistol and begins to pull at it, but finds that it won't budge from Laila's hand.
"Weird it's stuck"
She cries, placing her foot on laila's hand and pulling harder.

Laila looks down at Harley finally acknowledging her, and quick as a flash holsters both her pistols. Spinning Harley around with Harleys arms behind her back, and coated her in think spider silk from her feet to her waste including her hands. "Now my darling the last person to touch my toys, I left on a floor in quavering wet puddle of lust." Laila whispers into Harleys ear as she rests her chin on Harleys shoulder, and rubs her hand up Harleys stomach to her chest.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:51 pm
NuraXross
shapelessevil
NuraXross

Leila ignores Veronica's voice, and those around her. Humming a tune herself she pulls out a pair of headphones, and puts them in her ear's. As one of the harlequins approaches her, and start stalking, Leila pretends to be listening as the clown natters on about something she cares very little about.

"Hey!"
The girl says cheerily as she rolls up to Leila on her skates with her hands behind her back.
"Nice gear, yer packin!... Who's yer dealer?
The girl looks at Leila excitedly and waits for an answer a bit and when she doesn't get any answer, but a nod, she waits a bit and then tries again.
"It's very nice!"
She says.
"can I hold one?"
She waits a bit for an answer and when she again only gets a nod, she begins to think she's not listening to her at all, but deciding to take it as a "yes" anyway, she grabs Laila's left pistol and begins to pull at it, but finds that it won't budge from Laila's hand.
"Weird it's stuck"
She cries, placing her foot on laila's hand and pulling harder.

Laila looks down at Harley finally acknowledging her, and quick as a flash holsters both her pistols. Spinning Harley around with Harleys arms behind her back, and coated her in think spider silk from her feet to her waste including her hands. "Now my darling the last person to touch my toys, I left on a floor in quavering wet puddle of lust." Laila whispers into Harleys ear as she rests her chin on Harleys shoulder, and rubs her hand up Harleys stomach to her chest.

"You said I could look at it."
She says, turning around on her skates with a smile.
I asked and you nodded."
She suddenly turns her head in the direction of Homac and Aileen, distracted by Aileen's outburst.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:00 am
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
sha312

She answers.
She explains.
The girl then frowns.
She asks.
She says.
"Smile."
She says, smiling.

She then turns her head in the direction of Aileen's sudden outcry.

Aidar's left her had been slightly twitching as he had listened in on Sha and Harley's conversation, mentally taking notes on how he should treat Ragnarok, when his other ear started to twitch as he then picks up Homac and Aileen's conversation. Finally, he turns around and looks in their direction in response to Aileen's ejaculation.

Cornelius then turns his attention from the two women talking to him and Luminova and looks in the direction of Homac and Aileen.

"Poor child..."
Luminova thinks, turning another page in her book.
"She doesn't even know what Homac is asking her... I hope the disappointment doesn't hurt her too bad..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:59 am
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312

"Call me, "Harley"
The creature answers.
She asks.

She answers.
She explains.
The girl then frowns.
She asks.
She says.
"Smile."
She says, smiling.
Just then, Aleen's voice rings out and she turns her head in the direction of her and Homac to see them embracing.

A spasm as if of rage passed over Sha's face as he listened to Harley speak. At first, the words seemed like wisdom, but soon, the words bore into him like knives, already rending the torn flesh of his wounded heart. Unintelligible sounds of anger bubbled from his throat as he strove to speak. "H-HOW DARE YOU! How DARE speak of such things that you know NOTHING about! In the short time that I have known, she has become just that...she means EVERYTHING to me! Had she asked me to accompany her when she stole the stone, I would have in an instant. But she didn't. No one did. I did what I could to help with the diversion to allow her to get away. Can I be faulted for that?!"

He seethed as he stared daggers at Harley. "Civilized times or not, what I am to her? What am I to ANY of this so called friends that you speak of. I am NOT like her, I am not like any of THEM! I am foreign to them, an outsider. I am not her equal because of this, and given other circumstances, I deemed it best to show her my worth. To show that I am strong...in mind...body and spirit. But you dare to mock this, you dare speak for her, to say that she would ridicule me if our places had been reversed. You claim that i willingly abandoned her?!?"

"I am but a phantom..."
She answers, once again wearing her crazy smile as she shifts into a floating black cloud, like a floating mass of waving and rippling ink with the face of a jester.
"I represent your inner most thoughts... You can not kill me, any more than you can kill the air around you. I have never been alive.... I have only said the very same things that you have already said, in a more analytical way to show you the simple and cruel truth of it. Had you chosen differently, things would be different, it's as simple as that. True, she didn't ask you for help, but already, you have admitted to yourself that you did not require her to do so. You could have done it, anyway... If you had, she would still be alive. You yourself have already said this. it may be a bitter pill to swallow, but once you do you will be better for it.
You also said that you have no friends, that you are different from them... You know in your own heart that that doesn't matter to them. All that matters to them is bringing her back, the same as you... that alone should be enough to unite you. In your heart you know this... You are only an outsider, because you choose to remain so. Is it really that unthinkable for you to have friends again? Why do you keep torturing yourself. Your punishment had ended long ago, you have already suffered, enough. You said you want to be loved, but you know in your heart that the love of just a woman is not enough. You need other to love you as well... friends and relatives, brothers and sisters in arms... These people can give you that, if you let them... And,
they will give you her... return her to life."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:05 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
The froggy jester girl then sighs at Ragnarok's lack of response.
"Looks like I'm going to call out the "Big Guns"..."
She says.
"Oh, girls!"
All he other jester women who are fawning over the Wargs or teasing Jack then stand to attention.
"We have a hot blond here who can't smile..."
She says.
"Let's change that!"
The jester woman then all pull out bug fluffy white feathers and begin to converge on Ragnarok as the froggy jester girl looks at Ragnarok, smiles mischievously, and then also pulls out a feather.
"GET HER!"
She shouts and the women all pounce on Ragnarok, stripping off her clothes, holding her down and tickling her with the feathers. No place is safe from their assault.. her feet, knee backs, belly, arm pits, ears, her entire body is caressed and teased with feathers.

While Homac is making his request to Aileen, Mr. Stubbs makes his way to the south wall, right between them and Aidar.

The woman follows after Mr. Subbs, unbuckling and shimmying out of her shorts along the way, revealing pink laced panties with the dancing images of little jesters printed on to them.
"Let's give them a REALLY good show!"
She says, twirling her shorts on her left index finger.
She says, smiling as she twirls her shorts around

"Yes..."
Mr. Stubbs growls, while everybody's eyes are on Aileen and Homac. Turning half back to the woman following him, he suddenly seizes her by the neck with his left hand and opens his wings to create a parachute effect that causes him to float behind while the elevator descends, making him appear to shoot up into the air. swing the woman around to the wall, he then proceeds to slam her back up against it, once, twice, then one real hard final time, denting an alcove into the wall of the elevator shaft. he then folds his wings and drops back to the elevator, leaving the woman sitting in the alcove, screaming down at him as they rest of them continue to descend. he continues to look up at her with a feline smile as he starts to turn back, watching her and her voice disappear into the the darkness above and begins to lumber back to the middle of the elevator with a purring laugh.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:32 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
She says.
"Oh, girls!"
All he other jester women who are fawning over the Wargs or teasing Jack then stand to attention.
She says.
"Let's change that!"
The jester woman then all pull out bug fluffy white feathers and begin to converge on Ragnarok as the froggy jester girl looks at Ragnarok, smiles mischievously, and then also pulls out a feather.
"GET HER!"
She shouts and the women all pounce on Ragnarok, stripping off her clothes, holding her down and tickling her with the feathers. No place is safe from their assault.. her feet, knee backs, belly, arm pits, ears, her entire body is caressed and teased with feathers.

While Homac is making his request to Aileen, Mr. Stubbs makes his way to the south wall, right between them and Aidar.

The woman follows after Mr. Subbs, unbuckling and shimmying out of her shorts along the way, revealing pink laced panties with the dancing images of little jesters printed on to them.

"Yes..."
Mr. Stubbs growls, while everybody's eyes are on Aileen and Homac. Turning half back to the woman following him, he suddenly seizes her by the neck with his left hand and opens his wings to create a parachute effect that causes him to float behind while the elevator descends, making him appear to shoot up into the air. swing the woman around to the wall, he then proceeds to slam her back up against it, once, twice, then one real hard final time, denting an alcove into the wall of the elevator shaft. he then folds his wings and drops back to the elevator, leaving the woman sitting in the alcove, screaming down at him as they rest of them continue to descend. he continues to look up at her with a feline smile as he starts to turn back, watching her and her voice disappear into the the darkness above and begins to lumber back to the middle of the elevator with a purring laugh.

Veronica suddenly appears behind Homac, all the strange women vanish, and Ragnarok's clothes are restored.
Sorry, Lover Boy, times up."
She says, grabbing him by the shoulders and hefting him above her head. "This is where you get off!" whee
She quickly flies over to an empty spot and setting him down produces the note that he is going to give harley Quinn in the past.
"You're history."
She says and gently shoves the note into his chest, causing him to take it from her.
"See you in the future!"
She says with a left wink and then turning about leaves him standing there with a note, written in his own hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
sha312

"Call me, "Harley"
The creature answers.
She asks.

She answers.
She explains.
The girl then frowns.
She asks.
She says.
"Smile."
She says, smiling.

"I am but a phantom..."
She answers, once again wearing her crazy smile as she shifts into a floating black cloud, like a floating mass of waving and rippling ink with the face of a jester.
"I represent your inner most thoughts... You can not kill me, any more than you can kill the air around you. I have never been alive.... I have only said the very same things that you have already said, in a more analytical way to show you the simple and cruel truth of it. Had you chosen differently, things would be different, it's as simple as that. True, she didn't ask you for help, but already, you have admitted to yourself that you did not require her to do so. You could have done it, anyway... If you had, she would still be alive. You yourself have already said this. it may be a bitter pill to swallow, but once you do you will be better for it.
You also said that you have no friends, that you are different from them... You know in your own heart that that doesn't matter to them. All that matters to them is bringing her back, the same as you... that alone should be enough to unite you. In your heart you know this... You are only an outsider, because you choose to remain so. Is it really that unthinkable for you to have friends again? Why do you keep torturing yourself. Your punishment had ended long ago, you have already suffered, enough. You said you want to be loved, but you know in your heart that the love of just a woman is not enough. You need other to love you as well... friends and relatives, brothers and sisters in arms... These people can give you that, if you let them... And,
they will give you her... return her to life."

If he had been angry before, the phantom's words only served to inflame his anger all the more. "SHUT UP!" His scream caused him to retch and a fresh dribble of crimson bubbled at his lips. "You know NOTHING of what I've had to deal with in my past. What I've suffered...what I've lost. And you...YOU DARE to presume to tell me what my suffering his over. That my punishment is over. Who the hell are you to make such an observation?!?!? You have no right to make such judgments and I for one am tired of your lies. You will NOT deny me my struggle nor will you cheapen it with your lies! Get out of my head and leave me be, for it is not I who torture myself, but you! Get away from me and speak to me no more or I will strike you down where you stand!"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:10 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
She says.
"Oh, girls!"
She says.
"Let's change that!"
"GET HER!"

"Yes..."

Veronica suddenly appears behind Homac, all the strange women vanish, and Ragnarok's clothes are restored.
She says, grabbing him by the shoulders and hefting him above her head. "This is where you get off!" whee
She quickly flies over to an empty spot and setting him down produces the note that he is going to give harley Quinn in the past.
"You're history."
She says and gently shoves the note into his chest, causing him to take it from her.
"See you in the future!"
She says with a left wink and then turning about leaves him standing there with a note, written in his own hand.

Homac is surprised by Veronica's antics, but once he gets the instructions, he then sighs, claps and flames on his arms appear, before seems to blink out of existence. One moment he is there, and then the next, he is gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:26 am
shapelessevil

"You're history."
"See you in the future!"

After all of the antics and shenanigans of Veronica, I get back up and shake the dust off my body. I then walk to the front of the door, phasingthrough whoever I need.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games