Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:39 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Senji walked into the grave yard. It was your average, stereotypical foggy, dark and gloomy graveyard. Akane grabbed onto Senji's hand. He smiled and looked around.
"... You gotta be kidding me..." He whispered. He advanced to to s shirne like house and approached the door.
"You knock!" Akane said as she hid behind him.
"Yeah" Senji answered as he knocked on the wooden door three times.

Mai answered the door and saw the two young nin. "Yes? Can I help you? The shrine is closed today if that's what you're here for." she asked.
"Ah... You don't remember me do you? Okay, that doesn't matter," Senji said as he flicked open a letter from the hokage.

"Oh!" Mai exclaimed. "Are we leaving right now?"
"Yes, thats the plan" Senji said. "However, can I leave the girl here?"

"Uh.. yeah That's fine. Just let me tell my mother." Mai ran into the house, and returned a few moments later, a supplies pack strapped to her hip. "It's all set." She turned to the girl. "My mother is a bit...tempermental. Be careful."
Akane nodded and she stepped inside the house, she was happy that she was out of the graveyard. Senji waved as he left with Mai.
Once they were out of the graveyard, Senji spoke up.
"Sorry that I dragged you into that fight," He said, looking hard at the ground.

Mai smiled. "Don't worry about it, you looked like you needed the help."
Senji chuckled lightly and forced a weak smile. "We should quicken our pace"

Mai nodded. "Right." They sped up, and Mai began to get excited.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:40 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
After they escaped from their position, Eiju asked Kyo, "So....what exactly is that thing and why do you need it?" Eiju hid it well, but he did have a personal agenda that needed fullfilling and he wanted to get on with it. He for one needed to make a stop at the hidden dead village, and speciafically to a tomb at the center of the Kama cemetary. Then he needed to get Ifuuki interested in the person residing in it, which Eiju thought should be that hard, considering who was in it......
"Its the Iga's secret, the art of 'atokata mo naku' (Without leaving a trace), this basically means that it teaches you to do jutsu's without hand seals" Kyo said to Eiju
"That would be very usefull indeed, i've only read about people who cloud do that, there weren't that many as you can imagen....were you planning on sharing that? Or is it going in 'the safe'? And this is a little off topic, but i was wondering if i could take a small detour, nothing much, just want to pay a visit to the Kamas, they have something i think Ifuuki might be interested in, and I'm just nice enough to tell her about." Eiju said the last part with a devilish smile, as if the thing that the Kamas held would be extremely damaging to the person he had in mind to do the damaging to. He would not be surprised if the others knew he's hatred for Kama Raith, he had never mentioned it, but if they looked, and was sure they did, evidence would not be hard to find.
Kyou nodded and pressed on with Eiju.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:58 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Senji walked into the grave yard. It was your average, stereotypical foggy, dark and gloomy graveyard. Akane grabbed onto Senji's hand. He smiled and looked around.
"... You gotta be kidding me..." He whispered. He advanced to to s shirne like house and approached the door.
"You knock!" Akane said as she hid behind him.
"Yeah" Senji answered as he knocked on the wooden door three times.

Mai answered the door and saw the two young nin. "Yes? Can I help you? The shrine is closed today if that's what you're here for." she asked.
"Ah... You don't remember me do you? Okay, that doesn't matter," Senji said as he flicked open a letter from the hokage.

"Oh!" Mai exclaimed. "Are we leaving right now?"
"Yes, thats the plan" Senji said. "However, can I leave the girl here?"

"Uh.. yeah That's fine. Just let me tell my mother." Mai ran into the house, and returned a few moments later, a supplies pack strapped to her hip. "It's all set." She turned to the girl. "My mother is a bit...tempermental. Be careful."
Akane nodded and she stepped inside the house, she was happy that she was out of the graveyard. Senji waved as he left with Mai.
Once they were out of the graveyard, Senji spoke up.
"Sorry that I dragged you into that fight," He said, looking hard at the ground.

Mai smiled. "Don't worry about it, you looked like you needed the help."
Senji chuckled lightly and forced a weak smile. "We should quicken our pace"

Mai nodded. "Right." They sped up, and Mai began to get excited.
Senji smiled as Mai eagerly took the lead.
"Don't get to reckless, now" He called out. Senji managed to notice a semi-transparent string a few yards away from Ma. "Mai! Stop!" He yelled, activating his Reikigan. Senji noticed a a figure, he couldn't make it out. All he knew was that it was surrounded by some sort of gas.
"Above"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:02 am

Mai stopped and looked around. A fetid odor fill the air and she held her nose. "What is that stench?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:08 am

Dragon Sneeze
Mai stopped and looked around. A fetid odor fill the air and she held her nose. "What is that stench?"
Senji leapt back keeping out of the radius of the gas.
This is why we need someone like Kenji or Daisuke Senji thought to himself.
"Mai, are you any good with ranged techniques?" Senji asked with strained face.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:13 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai frowned. "Not really, I'm more of a close fighter." She backed up with Senji. "How about you?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:16 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai frowned. "Not really, I'm more of a close fighter." She backed up with Senji. "How about you?"
"Me too. We're dead," Senji said, his eyes locked on the opponent.
"Any ideas?" Senji asked.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:20 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai frowned. "Not really, I''''m more of a close fighter." She backed up with Senji. "How about you?"
"Me too. We''''re dead," Senji said, his eyes locked on the opponent.

"Uh...run?" Mai replied. Suddenly the gas man lunged. Mai rolled backwards of the branch she was on, avoiding the attack. Where the gas touched the tree, the bark began to turn black.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:28 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai frowned. "Not really, I''m more of a close fighter." She backed up with Senji. "How about you?"
"Me too. We''re dead," Senji said, his eyes locked on the opponent.

"Uh...run?" Mai replied. Suddenly the gas man lunged. Mai rolled backwards of the branch she was on, avoiding the attack. Where the gas touach the tree, the bark began to turn black.
"Are you serious?!" Senji asked skeptically. As soon as he saw the tree bark rot, his opinions changed.
Maybe it's not such a bad idea after all...
Senji ripped off the wrapping around his shoulder, revealing a tattoo of a dragon. The dragon began to leak a liquid fire and then... A dragon erupted from it and wrapped around his hand.
Senji charged the man, but once he reached the the hazardous mist, the dragon exploded, sending Senji straight back.
"Okay. So its flammable... That sucks," Senji muttered rubbing his head.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:30 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai frowned. "Not really, I''m more of a close fighter." She backed up with Senji. "How about you?"

"Uh...run?" Mai replied. Suddenly the gas man lunged. Mai rolled backwards of the branch she was on, avoiding the attack. Where the gas touach the tree, the bark began to turn black.
"Are you serious?!" Senji asked skeptically. As soon as he saw the tree bark rot, his opinions changed.
Senji ripped off the wrapping around his shoulder, revealing a tattoo of a dragon. The dragon began to leak a liquid fire and then... A dragon erupted from it and wrapped around his hand.
Senji charged the man, but once he reached the the hazardous mist, the dragon exploded, sending Senji straight back.

Mai jumped to Senji's side and helped him up. "We can do anything if we can't get close. We need to get some help!"
The gas man lunged toward the two.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:37 am

kai sat on the roof of the Uchiha compound drinking some sake.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:40 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai jumped to Senji's side and helped him up. "We can do anything if we can't get close. We need to get some help!"
"Sounds like a plan to m---" Senji started but was rudely interupted.
"Mind if I... Cut... In?" A familiar voice chimmed in. A tree branch just above Mai's head shot out and impaled the gas-man. Senji turned to face Ra and all his glory, grinning like a fool

An Jounin examiner stared at all the Chuunin's sitting/sprawled across the ground.
"Okay, maggots, time for some action. Get ready, you're all good to go!" He boomed.
A seires of onmious crows swooped pasted. Hei eyed them carefully.
"Asakura" He whispered

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:54 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Mind if I... Cut... In?" A familiar voice chimmed in. A tree branch just above Mai's head shot out and impaled the gas-man. Senji turned to face Ra and all his glory, grinning like a fool

An Jounin examiner stared at all the Chuunin's sitting/sprawled across the ground.
"Okay, maggots, time for some action. Get ready, you're all good to go!" He boomed.
"Asakura" He whispered

"RA!" Mai shouted. "You sure saved us!" She gave him a huge hug. The cloud around the man disbursed revealing him. His skin was an ugly wrinkled purple. His grey shirt had ~#210~ written on the back. "What does that mean?"

Sabu was leaning on a tree. "It's time eh?" He took one final swig of sake, then attached it to his belt.
Masayuki stared at the crows. He knew just what was going on.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:07 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Asakura" He whispered

"RA!" Mai shouted. "You sure saved us!" She gave him a huge hug. The cloud around the man disbursed revealing him. His skin was an ugly wrinkled purple. His grey shirt had ~#210~ written on the back. "What does that mean?"

Sabu was leaning on a tree. "It's time eh?" He took one final swig of sake, then attached it to his belt.
Senji watched from behind.
His chakra isn't normal. He was created. I've heard of this. We'd better stay twice as sharp...
"...Still, this is a suicide mission" Senji said to himself. "Ra, thank god you came, now we have a... Somewhat... Balanced team," Senji said. "Okay, I've scanned ahead, It looks like the coast is clear apart from 3 gaurds. We can take them out no problem. However, there is what seems to be a Lab farther up. I'm assuming thats where they have the Raijin scroll and my Iga scroll, our mission is to get them back. Do not, under any circumstances confront anybody unless I tell you too, do I make myself clear?"
"Crystal" Ra said. "By the way who died and made you captian?"

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:10 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Asakura" He whispered

Senji watched from behind.
His chakra isn't normal. He was created. I've heard of this. We'd better stay twice as sharp...
"...Still, this is a suicide mission" Senji said to himself. "Ra, thank god you came, now we have a... Somewhat... Balanced team," Senji said. "Okay, I've scanned ahead, It looks like the coast is clear apart from 3 gaurds. We can take them out no problem. However, there is what seems to be a Lab farther up. I'm assuming thats where they have the Raijin scroll and my Iga scroll, our mission is to get them back. Do not, under any circumstances confront anybody unless I tell you too, do I make myself clear?"
"Crystal" Ra said. "By the way who died and made you captian?"

Mai smiled. "Well, he died." she pointed at the purple man, "And Tsunade made him captain."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games