Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:14 pm
I've been here for a couple weeks but just never posted in here I guess sweatdrop
Any ways, here it is:

NAME: Kykana
APPEARANCE: 4'11", blond hair to my shoulders, thin, white skin, always jeans, a t-shirt with some kind of design or writing on it (my favorite being "First impression are almost entirely wrong") a sweat shirt from Aero or my black jacket with the big silver buckles, and my big "clunker" boots.
FAV. BANDS: Grateful Dead, Nickleback, Aerosmith, Guns & Roses, Reba Mcentire, evanescence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, music, animals, & ancient history
PERSONALITY: very talkative on some subjects, quiet, a bit shy, very thankful for everything I have.
PET PEEVES: When people are arragent, people don't apreciate what they have, people that don't listen
LIKES: ice cream, chocolet, family, friends, roller bladeing, hockey
DISLIKES: needles, surgery,
REASON FOR JOINING: no reason realy, I just like hangout and seeing what other peoples views are on things.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:52 pm
NAME:invader_kenzie
APPEARANCE: how I dress?
FAV. BANDS: Nirvana, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:drawing (im working on a comic), hanging with friends, reading, movies, invader zim, JTHM (jhonen stuff)
PERSONALITY: changes without notice
PET PEEVES: slurping while drinking, chewing with your mouth open, certain words and phrases this could take a while
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: look at my hobbies / interests. dislikes: basicly people that label me if I went on it would take a while again.
REASON FOR JOINING: no reason really.

(P.S. I AM OBSESSED WITH JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC)  

helloxcthulhu

O.G. Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Crematoria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:26 pm
NAME: Miss Pearly

APPEARANCE: Does it matter?

FAV. BANDS:
Currently so far, Insomnium, Burn in Silence, and Vesperian Sorrow

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, art, and composing poetic literature

PERSONALITY: Bubbly, optimistic, brutal, and open-minded

PET PEEVES: Many, many things

LIKES/DISLIKES: Vain and arrogant, judgemental persons

REASON FOR JOINING: ? Not sure. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:08 pm
NAME:Anthony (thats my real name but I don't like it that much)
APPEARANCE: My hair has been dyed black and my eyes are blue/green. I'm a skinny white boy whose been told he doesn't look have as bad as he thinks he does.
FAV. BANDS: Let me listen to it and I'd probably like it. The only exceptions are Country and Rap (can't stand either).
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Trying to Write, listening to music, video games, watching anime (my life is ruled by boredom)
PERSONALITY: Everyone will tell you I'm a nice guy, a little weird at times and prone to "emo thoughts." Different things to different people, I keep a lot of stuff inside.
PET PEEVES: Stupidity.....yeah that covers about everything
LIKES: The rain, my gf, night time, fantasy novels, manga, anime
DISLIKES: Being around a lot of ppl. I just find it uncomfortable, oh and being hugged.
REASON FOR JOINING: I joined a Goth website awhile back and found the ppl on there to be very open. They weren't afraid to talk about things and they didn't judge ppl. They were freethinkers and thats what I'm hoping to find here.  

Talus-Kirison

Zetsuki

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:51 am
NAME: Zetsuki
APPEARANCE: Nothing spectacular, kinda boring actually. XP
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Tori Amos and more...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Movies, Anime, Manga, music, drawing, reading and writing.
PERSONALITY: Confused, eccentric and all around weird.
PET PEEVES: People in huge crowds who STOPS right infront of you. Or groups of people who're blocking the way when you're trying to get through.. And when my internet connection dies.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Loves my 2 cats, my friends, making cocktails.... Hates rasism, narrowminded people and stiff boring people who can't tell a joke from being serious.
REASON FOR JOINING: The Gothness. :p  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:38 am
NAME: ..>.> secret much?

APPEARANCE: Paper-white skin, 1 meter long black hair (soon to be dark red), green eyes, asian body frame (i'm half Japanese). Corsets, long beautiful skirts, baroque inspired shirts, old norse necklaces (i'm also half Danish and take great pride in it), long laced gloves.

FAV. BANDS: Onmyouza and Lumsk

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Singing ^^. Its the only real hobby i have.

PERSONALITY: Quiet, always smily, very sweet and nice.

PET PEEVES: When people reach into a bag of candy. I hate that sound.. ew.. and when youcan hear peopel chew/swallow.. omg ew D:

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music, sunny days without wind, rainy days (unless I'm going out), nature. I dislike wind. I hate it with a passion xD it ruins my mood if its windy when I'm outside.

REASON FOR JOINING: I like a style people like to refer to as gothic fashions. And I happen to also like the architecture as well ;D  

Sanddru

Ms Dahl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:59 am
NAME: Senkutsu

APPEARANCE: Someone once said I had a "classic" look (i.e. frilly skirts, baby doll blouses, and such). Mind you, it's not EGL or lolita. More like a spooky Anne Sherley?

FAV. BANDS: Rainbow, Dio, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Queen, The Doors, FEAR, Cocksparrer, Clan of Xymox, Frank the Baptist, Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds (and anything that Nick Cave gets his hands on), The Chameleons, The Phantom Limbs, Cocteau Twins, The Deadfly Ensemble, Cinema Strange, The Machine in the Garden, Laibach, Skinny Puppy, Fad Gadget, The Cure, HIM, AFI, Mirabilis, Miranda Sex Garden, Switchblade Symphony, Rosetta Stone, Frankenstein, The Damned, and Rasputina.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Baking, singing, drawing, and etcetera.

PERSONALITY: Shy and reserved. That is, unless you get to know me.

PET PEEVES: Elitists, talking with your mouth full, snobs, and bullsh*tters.

LIKES: Music played with passion, elegant men, art with feeling, nature, movies that make you think, and a really good book.

DISLIKES: Stale and boring music, cookie cutter art, intolerance, and willful ignorance.

REASON FOR JOINING: The guild had some interesting topics in it. Plus, it looked like fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:29 pm
NAME: Dave
APPEARANCE: Varies from person to person, some say I'm fugly, others think I'm sex on legs.
FAV. BANDS: Iron Maiden, Type O Negative, Clawfinger, My Life with the Thrill Kill Cult
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gaming of all kinds, Martial arts, painting, drawing, writing.
PERSONALITY: Well I'm very outspoken and have strong opinions, I'm not afraid of upsetting people if t is to help them in the long run of things.
PET PEEVES: Idiots, MCR fans, Old technology failing.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like goils (badum tish), Old manga and anime, cheese, sheesey music. I dislike people telling me what to do, know it all music geeks that actually know next to nothing.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm an ex goth and thought this place would at the very least if not be interesting then amusing to see how modern goths act and think.  

Rellik San
Crew

Ramen With Tofu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:39 pm
NAME: Ramen With Tofu (if I don't know you you won't get my real name)
APPEARANCE: 5'2, gray-blue-green eyes darker ring of color with light insides... shoulder length brown hair, 5 piercings (2 in each ear and an eyebrow)
FAV. BANDS:... to many to really list... but here are some: Otep, Marilyn Manson, Nickleback, Miyavi, Koda Kumi, Tokio Hotel, Cartel Chroma, PInk, Dixie Chicks, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, linkin park, Son of Dork, Panic At the Disco, and more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: dance, theater, fashion, music
PERSONALITY: mellow, but if irritated a complete b***h.
PET PEEVES: people chewing loudly, and people being bitchy for no reason.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: to get ideas for my clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:47 pm
Bonjour
NAME: Jessica
APPEARANCE:brown/blondish hair about shoulder length and bands past my nose I have freckls and I have brown eyes that have a dark blue ring aroun the brown I am about 5'5' anerage build but I have really strong looking legs
FAV. BANDS: S.O.A.D, Far From You, My Chemical Romance, Fall out boy, Flyleaf, Trapt, Red Jumpsuit Aperatus, Breaking Benjamin, Strata, Three days grace, Versus Us, Jimmy eat world, Pink floyd....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love to read I am mostly known as the book worm an i get in trouble for reading in class, I can't stay away form the water so i love diveing and swiming, Listening to music and hanging with my friends and Boyfriend
PERSONALITY: I am happy most of the time but I am not all the time I like to keep every one happy
PET PEEVES: Chewing your gum with your mouth open, Perps
LIKES/DISLIKES:I love swiming,skateboreding, ipod, drawing,warm beds(lol),french people, hot guys
I hate my brother, pereps, posers, spiders, my brother
REASON FOR JOINING: It seemed like I nice place to chill and chat so I said why not  

AlaskaYoung

Crimson_Regret306

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:09 am
NAME: Aiko
APPEARANCE: theres a pic on my profile
FAV. BANDS: Emilie Autumn, Dir En Grey, Animetal!, Evanescence, Any Anime music, System of a Down, Gackt, Mason, Coffins....stuff like that
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Photograph, MUSIC, anime, manga, writing stories, lyrics and poems.
PERSONALITY: Changes alot, I can be the nicest person you met or a raging b***h.
LIKES/DISLIKES: The stuff listed in my hobbies/interests, hockey(played for 7 years now), invader zim and rollerblading/rollerskating(freestyle).
Dislikes posers, preps and animal cruelty.
REASON FOR JOINING: To get to know people like me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:08 pm
NAME: Prince of Deception
APPEARANCE: pale, long dark hair
FAV. BANDS: anything really
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: guitar, drums, piano
PERSONALITY: um... weird
PET PEEVES: stupidity
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes-dark stuff, dislikes-anoying people and assholes
REASON FOR JOINING: most goths aren't judgemental  

Prince of Deception

Ayer

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:49 pm
NAME: Ayer
APPEARANCE: black curly hair, yellow eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall
FAV. BANDS: creed, 3 doors down, blink-182, BSB (no laughing please?! gonk ), drowning pool, hyde, and thats all for now. sweatdrop
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, drawing, watching T.V. or my dvds, lisening to music, writing poems or stories, and hanging with my friends.
PERSONALITY: shy, quiet, lollay to friends and family ( lil sister excluded)
PET PEEVES: uhh...not sure. I never pay attention to the things that annoy me! confused sweatdrop
LIKES/DISLIKES: dislikes mean and super annoying people, and sometimes my lil sis
REASON FOR JOINING: I forget now!!

Did do this already?? confused confused I'm not sure if did, sorry!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:30 am
NAME: Amthezia/Iris
APPEARANCE: 6 feet 2 inches tall redheaded women who loves purple and blackness and leather and lace...
FAV. BANDS: From classical to hardrock, from love songs to gothic...from 60ties to the 80ties... And musicals!!!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Astronomy, Egypt, Movies, Fantasy, Gemstones, Reading, Herbs and much more!
PERSONALITY: Always sees the brightest side of this beautifull life, can't stop smiling sometimes wink biggrin
PET PEEVES: People who don't take good care of themselves, normality...
LIKES/DISLIKES: My sweet love, Sleeping, Good food, and so much more....
REASON FOR JOINING: smile goths are cool cool

Amthezia

Rozko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:26 am
NAME: Kayla
APPEARANCE: Haha. I scare people. That's all you need to know. Okay fine... 5"6', shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, lotsa black, lotsa eyeliner and nailpolish, leather and spikes
FAV. BANDS: NIN, Tool, Murderdolls, Godsmack, Rammstein, Slipknot, (it's a long list)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Animals, anything furry or scaly, uhhh.. i doodle a lot, ride horses (English and Western), and sit on my a**.
PERSONALITY: Easy going, but I get pissed or bummed easily... kinda sucks, huh?
PET PEEVES: indifference
LIKES/DISLIKES: heart Mr. Noodles, heart ipod, heart animals, stressed immature people, stressed coffee
REASON FOR JOINING: Looks like it's fullof fun, yet oddly dark people!!! I like the fun people!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games