Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:16 am

ethuil
DNA: he's just trouble. plain and simple. He came and kept me company when i was down with my shoulder out and all he kept trying to do was poke it. gonk ...oh and drink his bundy... xp

XD
He's a cracker. I do admit he is indeed one of the funniest guys I've met. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:20 am

DNA_Guru
ethuil
DNA: he's just trouble. plain and simple. He came and kept me company when i was down with my shoulder out and all he kept trying to do was poke it. gonk ...oh and drink his bundy... xp

XD
He's a cracker. I do admit he is indeed one of the funniest guys I've met. 3nodding

he surely is...a very strange young man that one... xd

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:22 am

ethuil
wellzy: i used to LOVE vodka, until i drank too much and ended up blind, not blind drunk, as in i couldn't see blind. I don't drink it much now... sweatdrop shame, cuz i love it.

Ok, that's just kind of creepy. I think I'd be scared off drinking Vodka if it made me actually blind as well.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:25 am

WellzY
ethuil
wellzy: i used to LOVE vodka, until i drank too much and ended up blind, not blind drunk, as in i couldn't see blind. I don't drink it much now... sweatdrop shame, cuz i love it.

Ok, that's just kind of creepy. I think I'd be scared off drinking Vodka if it made me actually blind as well.

i was so devo'd. it could be worse, it could have made me sick. you poor thing with the bourbon. sad . I think that would have been worse. Hope you were alright

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:31 am

ethuil
i was so devo'd. it could be worse, it could have made me sick. you poor thing with the bourbon. sad . I think that would have been worse. Hope you were alright

Hehehe, second time drunk, first time I threw up. I just took too much too fast. I can stand it again of course, but... it's not really enjoyed. I used to enjoy scotch (yes, enjoy) but now the meer smell almost sends me to the toilet once more. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:32 am

ethuil
DNA_Guru
ethuil

XD

Yes indeed. *waits for him to come in* o_o

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:33 am

DNA_Guru
ethuil
DNA_Guru
ethuil

XD

Yes indeed. *waits for him to come in* o_o

he's not really on very often is he? *wails* hehehehe.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:35 am

WellzY
ethuil

Hehehe, second time drunk, first time I threw up. I just took too much too fast. I can stand it again of course, but... it's not really enjoyed. I used to enjoy scotch (yes, enjoy) but now the meer smell almost sends me to the toilet once more. sweatdrop

scotch gets me that way too. my friend was drinking it next to me the other night and i had to keep walking away.

ethuil

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:39 am

ethuil
scotch gets me that way too. my friend was drinking it next to me the other night and i had to keep walking away.

Which is sad, because I actualy used to like it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:40 am

ethuil
He isn't and tat makes me sad.....can I have his MSN? XD

DNA_Guru
Captain

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:52 am

I think my healing gum keeps pushing small chunks of the blood clot out. It feels like every few minutes, there's a small piece of food where my tooth used to be. confused
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:53 am

WellzY
I think my healing gum keeps pushing small chunks of the blood clot out. It feels like every few minutes, there's a small piece of food where my tooth used to be. confused
gonk

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:54 am

DNA_Guru
ethuil

dragsonblood_revolution@hotmail.com smile

WellzY

my dad used to drink it. i think it's just the smell. it seems really pungent to me.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:57 am

ethuil
DNA_Guru
ethuil

dragsonblood_revolution@hotmail.com smile
He shall be named typo man. 3nodding
Thanks Eth. <3~

DNA_Guru
Captain

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:58 am

ethuil
WellzY

my dad used to drink it. i think it's just the smell. it seems really pungent to me.

My grandparents (dad's parents) as well as both my parents drink it. The smell gets me too. The taste isn't as bad, but it still bad.

DNA - yeah I know, it's... strange.
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games