Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:30 pm
*Takes book and puts it away* Anyway, look what I found! *Pulls out a sword, a charm, and a winged headband* I found these...somewhere...>.< *Puts them all on except for the winged headband* What do you think? blaugh [I got a sword! :3]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:43 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
*Takes book and puts it away* Anyway, look what I found! *Pulls out a sword, a charm, a cloak, and a winged headband* I found these...somewhere...>.< *Puts them on* What do you think? blaugh [I got a sword! :3]

[how do you get that much money?? ><]  

Wacram Glaziuz

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:16 am
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
*Takes book and puts it away* Anyway, look what I found! *Pulls out a sword, a charm, and a winged headband* I found these...somewhere...>.< *Puts them all on except for the winged headband* What do you think? blaugh [I got a sword! :3]

[how do you get that much money?? ><]

[Selling some of my collectibles that I got from questing :3...Witch I did insane puzzles like crazy because the insane puzzle give 400-700 gold! :3]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:48 pm
[yeah my friends are into playing the puzzles so io have them do them on insane and make me money. awful slick aint i?] so are you guys feeling any better. i want someone to come with me on my yearly rounds.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:24 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[yeah my friends are into playing the puzzles so io have them do them on insane and make me money. awful slick aint i?] so are you guys feeling any better. i want someone to come with me on my yearly rounds.

[O.O... *Whispers* Lazybum.... >:0]
Sure...why not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:34 pm
[ yes im lazy. i know this. i just got done lifting weights. it hurts to type. but im doing it anyway.] *gets in the coach* come on its safe. just because it floats off the ground doesnt mean anything.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:38 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ yes im lazy. i know this. i just got done lifting weights. it hurts to type. but im doing it anyway.] *gets in the coach* come on its safe. just because it floats off the ground doesn't mean anything.

[...USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!! scream GRAMMAR!!!!]
...SWEET!!!! :3 I wanna try!!! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:42 pm
[ nag nag nag you sound like my ex. i could try and type lyke eh n00b lyke dis, ya kno. sad cool rolleyes evil surprised evil rolleyes talk2hand neutral mrgreen cry wink wink cool cool domokun scream scream 3nodding redface redface sweatdrop stressed confused confused cool twisted arrow neutral pirate . or i could talk like my normal over 75% intelligent self. your choice.]

i guess. just push the red button and we take off. *puts on seatbelt* and if we crash. itll be a while before we get saved.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:56 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ nag nag nag you sound like my ex. i could try and type lyke eh n00b lyke dis, ya kno. sad cool rolleyes evil surprised evil rolleyes talk2hand neutral mrgreen cry wink wink cool cool domokun scream scream 3nodding redface redface sweatdrop stressed confused confused cool twisted arrow neutral pirate . or i could talk like my normal over 75% intelligent self. your choice.]

i guess. just push the red button and we take off. *puts on seatbelt* and if we crash. itll be a while before we get saved.

[...GRAMMAR!!!! *Nags some more just to annoy you*]
Ok...-.-'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:10 pm
[u keep nagging im going to make it worser than you can even comprehend.]

are you gonna fly or do i have to do it?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:16 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[u keep nagging im going to make it worser than you can even comprehend.]

are you gonna fly or do i have to do it?

[Hm... twisted ]
-.-' *Does what you said*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:20 pm
OK so now we have to go to that village over there. Find a good place to land. Then push the blue button.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:21 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
OK so now we have to go to that village over there. Find a good place to land. Then push the blue button.

*Finds a place to land, then pushes blue button*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:08 pm
be right back ive got to collect taxes and stuff. why dont you go check out the spell shop. and while youre there ask the lady for the princes order number 666. and meet me back here. and dont open the book. for... your own safety.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games