Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:39 am

(vampire)= a better question is why are you stoping us...we want this terittory but the wolves wont move anywhere so we will kill them and drink the fresh blood of their fallen *looks at sai* STATING WITH YOU *runs at sai who simply cuts of the vampires head.

(look at my profile watch deatbed!!!! biggrin )
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:41 am

she looks away as she sees him kill the vampire, blood falling over her

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:44 am

looking on the ground sorry you had to see that both of you
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:45 am

Tomoe looks at the dead vampire with wide eyes. "... But why would they want this territory? We have a whole castle to ourselves..."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 am

she looks back at the corps "i dont know"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:50 am

Juno stands there, looking at everything that was going on (sorry, i had to be wit hthe person who kills insects, i forge the name..) . He quietly watches the scenes that unfolded, and decided it was high time to cease silence.

Grabbing his fire whip, he looks at any of the remaining vampires. "Somehow, i don't believe these guys will turn good any day soon."

A voice from the darkness of the flaming village resonates around then. "Well.. what do we have here? It seems our bonfire of justice...
" says a figure with burn marks from the flames, dark skin, and fangs looks at the group, his short hair still covering his yellowish eyes. "A lone pup, and 2 blood traitors.. these seem to be on Valdamt's side.."

AxelNekko

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:53 am

they are selfish... i must find survivors can you help me?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:54 am

Tomoe looks at the new figure and frowns slighlty. "Who.... is that, Juno-chan...?" she said, holding the hilt of her Katana.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:57 am

The vampire has around 30-50 years of external physice, but his way of speaking says hes been long time here. "Wolves and blood traitors don't belong here... this is now OUR town. " he says, and, with one heave, carries a very heavy sword, his smile growing as he slams the sword right in front of them, to show 'whos' boss'.

"That isn't mighty generous of you, you know.." Juno says, prepared to help Sai, Bella, and Tomoe by defending them "You didn't even give us your name... nor did you ask ours. Most of the best villains do that." he says, though his face shows seriusness.

"Sorry.. I can't hear you from the crackling from the burning corpses of your own friends, those wolves... Your father.. " he say,s looking at the 2 princesses, "was a coward for not accepting our pact. Let him know.. that.. no matter if he sends his best troops to stomp us, the Radicals will unite and break the seal! Then, we will engorge in the blood of the humans who have kept us here, away from bountifull treasures of virgin women, destruction, and purely the blood from the innocent!" he yells, looking mighty strong for an old person.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:57 am

she walks away from everyone and walks around, she hears a little girl crying, trapped inside a house "oh no" she said and ran inside looking around for the girl, the house about to collapse

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:58 am

i dont know who that is... but i dont think i like him draws out a sword bigger than him and restes it on his shoulder
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:01 am

Tomoe glares at him and points a menacing finger at him. "My daddy is is more brave than any of you Radicals!" she said, holding the hilt o her Katana, ready to draw any second now.

La Petite Ange

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:03 am

tries to block a blow but isnt quite strong enough
grrrr
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:04 am

you can hear a little girls scream as the house collapse, bella covered the girl with her protective fire cloak as the house collapse on them

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:04 am

Juno yells at him, looking around also for any more survivors. "We don't have time to settle diplomatic situations with you! Now, leave us for a while and until we don't find all of the survivors, don't even whisper a word.." he says, still looking for more. "Esuna.. if you can hear me.. warn the King... there is a battallion of vampires, and they've seized control over a small village of wolves. Please...bring your best medical Mages!" he thinks.

"I think we got a special prize... " the vampire lord whispers, holding a small baby cub boy, who is crying, holding him by the neck. "..for if you all decide to leave."

"Damnit... there's more of the kids around, i can sense it.." Juno says to himself, and points at him. "FRIGGING *****! LET GO OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games