Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:32 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
I got looked over, big time xp
*huggles* I'm sorry, Affy, but other than the Pirates part, I can't really relate to you're post, so I don't know what to tell you. I read it though! 4laugh

I'm just really looking for input I guess. I dunno XP The last time this happened, when I shifted into the "I like girls more" phase, I got really pissed because I was around a group of people who were VERY femme-phobic, to the point where it was beyond sexist.
Well, if they get like that again, just tell it to them straight. Let them know how it makes you feel, and if they have any decency they'll back off...?

Pretty much told them to knock it off, and they accused me of being homophobic xp It's some kind of double-standard bullshit they were trying to play, and it really is stupid
And they're FRIENDS of yours?

You need a new group to hang out with.... ninja

EDIT:

NG - I'm sorry to hear about your failing relationship, but it sounds to me like you're giving up too soon. He probably didn't intend to hurt you like that, but it if is an international relationship, you gotta understand that he has another life to attend to, and it's not very fair of you to ask him to put that aside to tend to your paranoia. Perhaps you should recognize your paranoia as just that and let it go? I'm not a psychiatrist, and I'm probably making things sound easier than they are...but...there it is.

Perhaps you should focus more on your body and its healing process than on an online/phone relationship. As a matter of personal opinion that doesn't really matter, I find IRL relationships to be more stable anyway. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:34 pm
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
I got looked over, big time xp
*huggles* I'm sorry, Affy, but other than the Pirates part, I can't really relate to you're post, so I don't know what to tell you. I read it though! 4laugh

I'm just really looking for input I guess. I dunno XP The last time this happened, when I shifted into the "I like girls more" phase, I got really pissed because I was around a group of people who were VERY femme-phobic, to the point where it was beyond sexist.
Well, if they get like that again, just tell it to them straight. Let them know how it makes you feel, and if they have any decency they'll back off...?

Pretty much told them to knock it off, and they accused me of being homophobic xp It's some kind of double-standard bullshit they were trying to play, and it really is stupid
And they're FRIENDS of yours?

You need a new group to hang out with.... ninja

They weren't XP Just a few people hanging around where I do  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:36 pm
NG:

It sounds like you're getting overly obsessed and yes, paranoid. And I know you're in desperate need of comfort, but he can't be with you all the time and I know you realize this. I think it would help both you and him to not call him several times and day and let him get his footing again. Play with Goliath and take your mind off of him for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:45 pm
Manda_Tifa

NG - I'm sorry to hear about your failing relationship, but it sounds to me like you're giving up too soon. He probably didn't intend to hurt you like that, but it if is an international relationship, you gotta understand that he has another life to attend to, and it's not very fair of you to ask him to put that aside to tend to your paranoia. Perhaps you should recognize your paranoia as just that and let it go? I'm not a psychiatrist, and I'm probably making things sound easier than they are...but...there it is.

Perhaps you should focus more on your body and its healing process than on an online/phone relationship. As a matter of personal opinion that doesn't really matter, I find IRL relationships to be more stable anyway. wink

First of all, I'm really aware its selfish, and he has another life. Hence the fact I'm upset with myself with being greedy. Think of paranoia as thinking. Try stopping it. I've tried therapy, and my paranoia comes back, the 'techniques' to stop it are a bunch of bullshit, and don't help. Ya know, I'm not concerned with myself, I don't really care anymore as long as I get my pain meds. Also, why would you say that, when obviousley, I disagree with you? I don't need to hear you don't approve, I get enough of that already. neutral IRL, I can't DEAL with people. Or rather, I can, but I choose not to, and any relationships i might have suffer from much worse. I'm happier this way, I hate IRL relationships. That might work for you, but it dosen't for me. neutral

Rainey_angel81

NG:

It sounds like you're getting overly obsessed and yes, paranoid. And I know you're in desperate need of comfort, but he can't be with you all the time and I know you realize this. I think it would help both you and him to not call him several times and day and let him get his footing again. Play with Goliath and take your mind off of him for awhile.

I'm obsessing, I know that. I'm also aware I'm paranoid. I wouldn't say I was if I didn't see it myself, now would I? I won't be calling him anymore, anyway. I most likely wont be speaking to him for a few weeks, either. At this second in time, I hate him, rather, I hate myself, and i'm taking it out on him, because its all I can do at the moment. Of course, when he talks to me, it'll go away, and i'll be a pathetic, obsessive,paranoid, upset, desprete snot again. Alot of things are stressing me out, and i'm not wanting, or able, in my physical state, to deal with them right now. Kelly makes me happy, and I keep ******** up, and making him sad. So what do I do? I try to pick my words carefully, to be gentle, but it ends up with me snapping at him... I'm really not cut out for this. As for Goliath, its to hot to play with him. He already had a case of near heat-stroke today, and has to lay low the rest of the day and night.

Also, its very hard to be assured for two weeks I can count on somone every second of every day, and then have them just drop of the hat, keep hurting me.  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:35 am
NG, you're not responsible for Kelly's happiness. Wether he likes you or no is a trivial matter. Try caring about yourself first and worry about the rest later. I know my words probably count for nothing at all to you, but why put so much importance on what Kelly thinks about and feels for you?

Oh, and I find it REALLY nice that you pin your paranoia on me. Yeah, it's nice of you to blame me for you not being able to trust your own judgement. Thanks a lot. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:06 am
Affy- it sounds like your personality change has more to do with those you hang around then your actual self. The reason you get cynical and negative, is because your instinctually getting defensive to deal with the womaphobes. I urge you to consider the people you hang out with a bit more. If they are that narrow minded and judgmental against your sexual choices, than I would drop them or give them fair warning your not going to stand for it. You shouldn't have to defend yourself amongest friends.

NG- I can't say too much on the matter, because I don't know enough about the relationship to say for sure. However, it sounds to me like he might be trying to wean himself off of you. The way you were talking before, he is very obsessed and has deep feelings for you. Thus, it is probably really hard on him knowing these were the last few days. To make himself feel better about it, he might have been purposely avoiding you/trying to seem disinterested. Kind of like his way of reasureing himself he would be ok and doesn't need to talk to you each day.

I know I did the same thing when my best friend was moving away. I went through a period where I pushed away because I wanted to try and make a buffer and ignore the fact it was going to cause pain. Of course, this is all just speculation.

Manda- Just think, it could be worse.  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:37 am
Fog - Your almost completely responsable for it, since you insisted on the fact he wasn't any good. The reason I care so much what he thinks, and how he feels, maybe, is because i care about him enough to say i 'love' him. I don't, and wont, take anything you say on the matter seriously, because you push even your friends away. neutral

Kriss -

... ;___; can you just be my therapist? You seem to know exactly what to say without pissing me off, sounding arrogant, and making me feel better. I shouldn't be paying my theripist $150 a month to 'help me'. I should be paying you.

Also, whener you like, you can start up the CoM RP again, if your waiting for me sweatdrop i'm...alright enough to post four or five times a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:46 am
Af Mas
I've tried hard to keep this philosohpy in life: If it's something you don't have control over, there's no reason to worry about it. Let it run its course and things will get better. Complaining helps you vent, but unless you've got the power to change it, just push the problems aside and do what you can until they're better. And lastly, even the smallest problems can mean the world to someone else, so it's really not fair to compare your problems to someone else's. Tends to make then feel like an idiot.

if this is aimed at my post... you missed the point. I'm not so much worried about her as I am trying to get help for her... if anybody is in the georgia area, and can help in any form... please PM me  

Terra Omalley

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:40 am
Since I've had a few questions about why I complain like I do, I'll give a little in sight. I complain about little things, because I want to forget some of the things I've experienced in life. It's a weird way of doing it, but for me it works, it shifts my attention away from some issues which can cause me to start crying and not stop until I sleep, and even then, I'll cry in my sleep, maybe even cry when I wake up.

I'm sorry that I complain so much... but it's my personal way of forgetting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:34 am
Fog and NG -- Honestly...take it to the PMs. I'm getting real sick of you two bickering here. stare  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:34 am
Terra Omalley
Af Mas
I've tried hard to keep this philosohpy in life: If it's something you don't have control over, there's no reason to worry about it. Let it run its course and things will get better. Complaining helps you vent, but unless you've got the power to change it, just push the problems aside and do what you can until they're better. And lastly, even the smallest problems can mean the world to someone else, so it's really not fair to compare your problems to someone else's. Tends to make then feel like an idiot.

if this is aimed at my post... you missed the point. I'm not so much worried about her as I am trying to get help for her... if anybody is in the georgia area, and can help in any form... please PM me

It wasn't sweatdrop I would have quoted your post if I was offering advice  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:38 am
Af Mas
Terra Omalley
Af Mas

It wasn't sweatdrop I would have quoted your post if I was offering advice
*pokes Affy* Are you able to come on MSN for a bit? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:55 am
I... am so compleatly confused about this whole NG, Fog and Kelly thing. confused

NG got together with this Kelly person, someone she likes and likes her back, this I got and was happy for her. But somehow Fog conversing with Kelly broke him and NG apart? Am I getting this right or is there more going on?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:57 am
Artemis Vulpes
I... am so compleatly confused about this whole NG, Fog and Kelly thing. confused

NG got together with this Kelly person, someone she likes and likes her back, this I got and was happy for her. But somehow Fog conversing with Kelly broke him and NG apart? Am I getting this right or is there more going on?
Since this has become somewhat of a sensitive subject, may I suggest you pm one of the two to ask about it? I'd rather not see more arguing on the matter here in the Sallies.. sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:17 am
Manda_Tifa
Artemis Vulpes

Since this has become somewhat of a sensitive subject, may I suggest you pm one of the two to ask about it? I'd rather not see more arguing on the matter here in the Sallies.. sweatdrop

I concur, We're all a big family here. We shouldnt be fighting eachother, especially on sensitive topics such as personal problems. You can be truthful and kind at the same time. Note that when you place your problems up here, you have given people the chance to respond and are vulerable to truthful replies that may rub you the wrong way.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games