Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:26 pm

hahah true. 3nodding

Dude...you are so lucky you get to go to NJ...everyone here wants summer to here like NOW. We are getting PILED with work.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:30 pm

Angelic Muse
hahah true. 3nodding

Dude...you are so lucky you get to go to NJ...everyone here wants summer to here like NOW. We are getting PILED with work.
Well, on the bright side, it will in fact be here soon. So, all you gotta do is just trudge through a little more and you're set!

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
hahah true. 3nodding

Well, on the bright side, it will in fact be here soon. So, all you gotta do is just trudge through a little more and you're set!

yea...but my grades arent gonna be pretty... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:35 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
hahah true. 3nodding

Well, as long as you're passing you've already impressed me. And well really... we both know that's all that really matters. Besides, if you're parents start givin ya s**t, just come over to my pad. My parents act civil as long as someone else is around. So we would help eachother out.

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:42 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
hahah true. 3nodding

Well, as long as you're passing you've already impressed me. And well really... we both know that's all that really matters. Besides, if you're parents start givin ya s**t, just come over to my pad. My parents act civil as long as someone else is around. So we would help eachother out.

I have to have a 3.0 to get into the teacher canadaciy program by the end of next semester. I mean I am sure I'll do better next system because I wont have all these courses I just HAVE to take.

And believe me. I'll prob. be over your house because my parents will go ape-s**t once my grades come out (even though they really arent that terrible) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
hahah true. 3nodding

I have to have a 3.0 to get into the teacher canadaciy program by the end of next semester. I mean I am sure I'll do better next system because I wont have all these courses I just HAVE to take.

And believe me. I'll prob. be over your house because my parents will go ape-s**t once my grades come out (even though they really arent that terrible) sweatdrop
Like I said. You're always welcome here. Well, I gotta go to bed. I havn't slept in what feels like days.

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:46 pm

Will you freaking take care of yourself for once? domokun
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:52 am

A warning to Solemn Protector: Don't ever call me during a school week again. EVER.

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:58 am

Angelic Muse
A warning to Solemn Protector: Don't ever call me during a school week again. EVER.
Uh oh! Someone's in trouble. So whats all this rif raf now?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:13 am

*yawns* Hello everyone.

Shadows sweet embrace

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:14 am

Shadows sweet embrace
*yawns* Hello everyone.
'Ello!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:15 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
*yawns* Hello everyone.
'Ello!
How are you doing today?

Shadows sweet embrace

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:17 am

Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
*yawns* Hello everyone.
'Ello!
How are you doing today?
Not too bad. A little sore and tender cause I hurt my shoulder working out. But other than that, a normal (somewhat boring) kind of day. How about yourself?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:20 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
*yawns* Hello everyone.
'Ello!
How are you doing today?
Not too bad. A little sore and tender cause I hurt my shoulder working out. But other than that, a normal (somewhat boring) kind of day. How about yourself?
Trying to get some money to help pay for a school trip I'm going on on the 30th. Other than that it's been pretty slow.

Shadows sweet embrace

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:22 am

Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
Iron-_-Wolf
Shadows sweet embrace
*yawns* Hello everyone.
'Ello!
How are you doing today?
Trying to get some money to help pay for a school trip I'm going on on the 30th. Other than that it's been pretty slow.
Sweetness. Where you taking a trip to?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games