Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:12 pm
Well I never made any deals with Rei-chan, and it's not in her nature to punish like that. Besides, she knows this is all in fun, and she knows that my dear friend Kagato-chan here already knows how to stop me. The fact that he hasn't stopped me, means he doesn't hate it nearly as much as he pretends, if he even hates it at all. I DO remember him once saying that he is a masochist, so it's plausible that deep down he LIKES this sort of thing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:47 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
firetiger42
Leaving her art to decorate the bar -with an afterthought that it would look way cooler with some blood dripping down the petals- Firetiger pads calmly toward Tuna. "Ya know you can just run away... I'll try 'n help soon as they're finished dressin' ya up in whatever the h%*# that is." She tilts her head, wondering why the neko doesn't just claw the pink clothes off.
*Sits there, looking unhappy*
It seems I've entered into a type of devil's bargain, so to speak...by joining her guild I contracted to become her property. I'm not sure if it really applies here, but I generally allow her some leeway...of course, this really is going too far. This sort of treatment is usually reserved as a punishment, and I've not done anything wrong to deserve it. I was hoooooping that Rei-chan might help me out, but noooooooooo...
=x.x=

A punishment? I'm merely HELPING you to look better! I mean I'm pretty sure Kiti finds you more attractive now, and I KNOW that Ayame here thinks you look good like this! Although now that we've come this far...I have to think what else I can add. Now if this were a punishment, I think I'd have to add in some crazy extras for you, like a cute pink diaper, or some bindings, or make you into Futanari, or something else that's horribly amusing whee

Hey Ayame, maybe Kagato-chan would feel better if you gave him a nice hug ^_^ *Huggles Kagato-chan herself* This is just to make you look better, and by looking better, I mean less of a boy whee heart

-walks over to him and hugs him tightly- he does look cute =^.^=  

Angel Marie Luna

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger half-smiles, "Maybe it'd only be fair if someone dressed 'em up," glancing at Aya and Kiti, "as toms after this is over." Her tail-tip twitches in thought, "But I s'pose Rei has to be the one to choose punishments 'n stuff like that."

As Kitirena steps back up from the cellar, her sharp ears catch Firetiger's innocent comment. "Kiti and Aya-chan as drag kings, nyao? Might be fun, actually--as long as nobody starts calling me 'Tenno Haruka', that is!" She winks playfully as she leads a reluctant Snowspartan out into the light, dressed like this:
User Image

"I think I'll do it, nyao!" Kiti decides. "Now I just need to see what I've got in my wardrobe that will fit the bill..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:53 pm
Well, with all the hugs, it's not as bad...
stare

Wait - there's a way to stop you??
eek xd

Eh...as long as they dress up as guys, I guess it'll be okay...it'd make it more of a themed party than anything.
wink  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm
2NA
stare

eek xd

Eh...as long as they dress up as guys, I guess it'll be okay...it'd make it more of a themed party than anything.
wink

Well you can have my hugs, but you're not getting me to dress up as a guy! gonk

Of COURSE there's a way to stop me. I'm pretty sure I've said it before! You should know the secret! Although if I told you, then other people might want try it to! Although I bet Kiti-chan probably knows 3nodding

Besides...you got a girl who thinks you look cute as a girl! If I was you, I'd milk that for all it's worth ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:48 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
stare

eek xd

wink

Well you can have my hugs, but you're not getting me to dress up as a guy! gonk

Of COURSE there's a way to stop me. I'm pretty sure I've said it before! You should know the secret! Although if I told you, then other people might want try it to! Although I bet Kiti-chan probably knows 3nodding

Besides...you got a girl who thinks you look cute as a girl! If I was you, I'd milk that for all it's worth ninja
Oh, 'cmon...you have to admit that a lady in a business suit looks pretty hot - you should wear one of those.
wink

If you told me, it was a long time ago...mayb Kiti could remind me?
surprised

Well, it did already get me hugs...
xd  

2NA
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 am
Kitirena
firetiger42
Firetiger half-smiles, "Maybe it'd only be fair if someone dressed 'em up," glancing at Aya and Kiti, "as toms after this is over." Her tail-tip twitches in thought, "But I s'pose Rei has to be the one to choose punishments 'n stuff like that."

As Kitirena steps back up from the cellar, her sharp ears catch Firetiger's innocent comment. "Kiti and Aya-chan as drag kings, nyao? Might be fun, actually--as long as nobody starts calling me 'Tenno Haruka', that is!" She winks playfully as she leads a reluctant Snowspartan out into the light, dressed like this:
User Image

"I think I'll do it, nyao!" Kiti decides. "Now I just need to see what I've got in my wardrobe that will fit the bill..."

mew emo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 pm
Firetiger backs up and leans against a wall, silently watching the nekos, her tail swishing slowly.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:51 pm
Well like I said that's now between you and Kiti.

Oh? So you're content to just have hugs? Besides, at least you don't look like SPARTAN!! *She points over to the other Neko, and begins to giggle* You look MUCH prettier/cute then he does 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:19 pm
crying crying crying

Thats not nice. Why does he get to be prettier??!!! O_O eek Ummmm sweatdrop  

Snowspartan1399

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:13 pm
Hugs are good for a start - but I try not to be pushy.
wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 am
Snowspartan1399
Kitirena
firetiger42

User Image

mew emo

aww snowsparton you look cute! -mews cutely and runs over to hug him- 4laugh 4laugh  

Angel Marie Luna

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 pm
Mew Mew 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Snowspartan1399
crying crying crying

Thats not nice. Why does he get to be prettier??!!! O_O eek Ummmm sweatdrop

It's because his in a honor, while yours is a punishment of course twisted

Well there's no harm in asking Kagato-chan! *Huggles Kagato-chan some more* Now admit it, you think your new look suits you, or at least makes you look pretty in a good way whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 pm
*runs out of the tavern* crying  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games