Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:44 pm
I wonder if they'll be coming out with that christmas dragon anytime soon o0o
Unless it's a christmas day only special.

Also, I see you got my two alt black eggs =D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:00 pm
Midori
I wonder if they'll be coming out with that christmas dragon anytime soon o0o
Unless it's a christmas day only special.

Also, I see you got my two alt black eggs =D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep, I got 'em! biggrin

Like pd, I was a little disappointed that there weren't any Thanksgiving dragons, but I can sorta understand it. Thanksgiving isn't an international holiday... but then again neither is Halloween. Hmmm.

I'm hoping there will a Christmas dragon. xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:01 pm
Incubator and Infirmary updated ...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 pm
Clicked them all. My incubator thread is completely dead today, so I'll walk them in the morning. One of my members said that she thinks a Thanksgiving egg may come out tomorrow, since today is the day everyone's too busy to be online. We'll see.

I snatched another egg tonight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:06 am
Catti Saionji
><}}> < Yay~ I'm back~ You best click my babies. And no one else's but my own and my mom's will be active. [ PS, that includes Admeral Ackbar's Scroll since he personally gave it to me. The ones under my name: )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

><}}> < Can you add me back on Aldora? And Admeral Ackbar, legally mine, and my mom's.. That's ALL I'm messing with.... xD )

><}}> < The ones under Admeral's: )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:15 pm
Catti Saionji
Catti Saionji
><}}> < Yay~ I'm back~ You best click my babies. And no one else's but my own and my mom's will be active. [ PS, that includes Admeral Ackbar's Scroll since he personally gave it to me. The ones under my name: )

><}}> < Can you add me back on Aldora? And Admeral Ackbar, legally mine, and my mom's.. That's ALL I'm messing with.... xD )

><}}> < The ones under Admeral's: )

Everyone clicked! YIPPEE!!! xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:42 pm
><}}> < =3 I say we party...

Also... Can you chat with us in DDD? It's a bit dull and we need peoples to chat it up~ Aldora and Asheart have been there~ =3

Ehe, are you going to put under new people, "Welcome: Admeral Ackbar, Catti Saionji, and Catti Saionji's Mom [ All over again? ]

xD )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:44 pm
*Squishyhug Willa* Did you have a good Thanksgiving Holiday? Lots and lots of Turkey goodness, I'll bet... mrgreen mrgreen

*Pets the Infirmary and takes them out for another long walk, computer permitting* Oh my, I wonder how their owners ever managed to come up with such creative names... 3nodding 3nodding

Kimmiora
Crew

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

><}}> < Please add these four to the group. They need love. They have around .74 days left.. Please help ... I've done as much as I can.. )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:49 pm
Dragonwalking (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my hatchlings! Time: 3 days!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchlings! 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!Adopted from ValenthUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!Adopted from Valenth

Thanks for clicking! ^_^  

AgentBlackSwan
Crew

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:28 pm
taking infirmary out  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:22 pm
The FALL eggs are out!

And if you can't grab one from the cave, try breeding one!
Mine is a result from one of my females with a summer male.
3nodding

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 pm
Willa-Wisp
The FALL eggs are out!

And if you can't grab one from the cave, try breeding one!
Mine is a result from one of my females with a summer male.
3nodding

then I'll have to hope I can grab one because I don't have a summer...never managed to snag one in the midst of everyone else snaging them...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:56 pm
I pray I can get one or two from the cave. I have no season dragons at all.  

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:30 pm
Man, that was the longest hourly egg drop ever....lasting about 20 minutes. eek eek eek I guess the news about the Fall Seasonal Eggs really got people all excited. I can't wait to get my own (hopefully matching) pair of Fall dragons. 3nodding 3nodding  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games