Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:15 pm
Lilith stared at where they disappeared.
"Damn... What do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm
Xion reappeared elsewhere on Earth's surface. A barren place with little vegitation. He shoved Harley to the ground.

"Finally realized you can't live with out me?" she joked dispite the injuries.

"I see you haven't lost your humor," he replied.

"Of course not. Now are you going to tell me why you switched for me since its obvious you don't want to play?" she said approaching him without concern for her safety.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 am
Gabriel pulled Opal closer to him and glared at teh spot where he dissapeared with harley.
"We don't leave a man behnd. Perhaps he's returned to hell?"

Sin shrugged. "she's a living mortal. s'far as I know she's fully human - so she can't be dragged down unless he puts her in a coma or soemthing."
Adam nodded in agreement.

"On earth then?" Natasha suggested.

"Perhaps. It shoud be easier to track that way." adam agreed with a sigh. "perhaps splitting up is an option. I mean with aisling we have 5 winged immortal creatures here, correct? That's plenty to take people to the sea and search for God well. I can teleport you there and then fly off and try to find Xion and Harley."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 am
"I'm sorry," Opal muttered in apology for getting taken hostage and damaging Natasha's creation. Since Adam wasn't out patroling since he brought Eve in she thought she would continue the task. Then she looked down where her hands were suppose to be.

Aisling went and retrieved Opal's other hand and came up beside her.

"Don't forget you have an actual tracker," Dougal chipped in and crossed his arms.

---

Xion grabbed Harley by the neck. "You're under my orders now, witch," he replied.

"Oooooo....do I get a spanking if I'm naughty?" she smiled.

He sneered and released her in disgust. "When they come for you," he began, "you're going to continue acting as their friend. Anything of importance-you're going to report back to me."

"And if I don't?" she laughed. "Are you going to torment me? Make me scream? You know fully well I would enjoy that."

"I know what you want, woman," he snapped. "You were in that mansion looking for something.....that girl's spell books, no?"

Harley cocked a brow. "I'm listening....." she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:22 am
[haha Harley's cool XD]

natasha walked over and inspected opal's hands. "I'll fix you up, hun." she said, smiling.

Gabriel sigehd. "you were foolish wandering off, but i know your heart was in the right place. just please don't do it again, ok?"

Adam smiled. "Thanks Dougal. are you sure you're upto the job? i mean, you were badly injured."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 am
((It's fun playing her. hehe))

Opal gave a shy nod. "I promise," she replied.

Dougal gave a shrug to Adam. "I'll be fine," he replied. "I'm you're D.I.D-you're obligated to rescue me." He smirked then.

((Let the manly bonding continue...haha))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:43 am
[lol]

"You're right, it's practicaly in a contract now." Adam agreed with a laugh. "Alright, you can come with me."
he looked over at eve, a little undecided. On the one hand he wanted her by his side always, as if letting her out of his sight would mean her dissapearance forever. But on the other hand xion was a dangerous situation he didn't wnat her to be near, and the others would need her if they were to go underwater.
"hmmn.." he frowned and Eve hooked arms with him.
"Are you going to go already? Harley could be in trouble." She nudged him, apparently able to pick up on his dilemma by his facial expression. "I'll be alright." she pecked him on the cheek and then unhooked arms, walking over to the others.

Natasha examined the hands and pouted a little.
"ok, we need to get back into the house and fix up Opal first, is that ok? i've got my tools there - she just needs restringing a little."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 am
"If you could get just one reattached I can fix the other along the way," Opal replied. She didn't want to delay their plans any further than she already had.

Dougal came up beside and grabbed his shoulder. "Don't worry ya-dirty old man," he said loud enough for Eve to hear. "You can tell her all the fun stories when this is over."

Teasing Adam-that was one thing Dougal regained from his memory loss that he enjoyed.

--

"So I play double agent.....and you'll help me gain new spells?" Harley said. "That's it?"

"Well-first you'll probably have to get the approval of my employer," Xion replied. "He likes to keep an eye on things."

"And your employer would be?" she asked.

"Beelio."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 am
Adam laugehd a little nervously and Eve smirked, looking interested.
"Dirty old man, eh?"

"Please don't read too much into it..." Adam said blushing a little and twapping Dougal around the back of his head.

Natasha nodded and headed isnide with her, moving up the stairs. Gabriel hovered aroudn a little unsure of whether to stay and protect them or go with Opal. he decided Opal and Natasha needed him and followed.
once in the dollmaking room natasha rummaged around for some pliers and wire.

"we really need to get you a proper body." gabriel said with a sigh. Although if she had been made fo flesh and blood she would have probably had more damage than now...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am
"All in good time I suppose," Opal replied trying to be optimistic.

----

Dougal laughed in enjoyment at his small victory. "Well-if you don't share them I'll gladly share the tidbits I know of....." he began. "For example-did you know he can be quite the poet and then there was that one time-" Dougal glanced at Adam as another smacking of the head occured.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:24 am
Eve giggled and Adam snorted.
"She doesn't need to know, you know."
Eve looked throughly entertained and cast adam a sly look. "Oh i think i do."

Natasha started bending and fiddling with wires. it wasn't long before she retrung both fo Opal's hands - experience giving her speed.
"There we go." she smiled. "Try 'em out."

Gabriel still looekd troubled." We shoudl look into it - there's got to be a way to get your old body back - maybe on loan from heaven. i mean, while your doing god's work it should be possible, and I'm sure you'll go to heaven eventually."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:36 am
Dougal smiled. "If there's one thing I've learned," he began as Aisling came up beside him. "It's that in the end the gal gets what she wants."

Aisling giggled in agreement. Whenever she needed help or wanted something-if she bothered Dougal long enough he would cave. "Besides-you should take responsiblity for what you did," Dougal teased further. "She'll find out eventually.....even if it shocks her....then hopefully hilarious."

Opal gave a happy tilt of her head to Gabriel's thoughtful while she tested the repairs. "They seem to be working alright," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 am
"I did nothing." Adam practically pouted. Eve rolled her eyes and looked to Dougal.
"You'll have to explain, then."

"It's still nto fair on you." Gabriel insisted, looking troubled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am
Dougal frowned as Adam began spoiling his fun. "My memory is still a little fuzy....," Dougal began. "But I recall your tongue was in my mouth."

Aisling nudged him. "You're the one who kissed him," she remind.

"Yeah, but-wait how the heck do you know that?!" Dougal jumped.

"I can enter your dreams....that moment occured quite often when you slept," she replied trying to help narrowing the playing field for Adam.

"But he-" Dougal began.

"I think thats enough for now," Aisling told him.

--

"I'll just take this as my punishment for past deeds," Opal replied trying to be cheerful. "Its ok for now."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am
Gabriel sighed and ran a hand through her hair.
"as long as you're sure. I suppose you're less...breakable this way."

Eve raised an eyebrow and looked at adam. "oh really?" she laughed.

Adam smirked and finally relented. "I tended to carry Dougal around damsel-in-distress style because it was easier. I tried to freak him out by french-kissing him when he tried ti freak me out before. It worked quite well." he finally laughed.

"Classic!" eve punche dhis arm. "but mean."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games