Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trainer_Avo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm
-- "You know I'm willing to do anything you tell me to. Unless it involves killing myself with spaghetti strings. So tell me what you need done" Avo said with a smile. Secretly imagining how stupid and funny it would look to kill someone with spaghetti.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:15 pm
"Spaghetti...you know, maybe it's best not to ask." Sub said as he was confused by the spaghetti string remark but chose to just ignore the strange comment. "Any who, how would you feel about, borrowing, a few things from Silph Co. in Saffron City?" He said wit ha grin. "You see, I've managed to give the Snag Machine a rather neat upgrade but upgrading every single device by hand would take a long time, so I thought that perhaps we could borrow an assembly machine from Silph Co. Though perhaps I should give them a break, I mean, I borrowed from them before." He said tapping his chin. "Alright, how about Devon Corp in Rustboro City? Never robbed...I mean, borrowed from them before." He laughed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Trainer_Avo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 pm
SubonicXP
"Spaghetti...you know, maybe it's best not to ask." Sub said as he was confused by the spaghetti string remark but chose to just ignore the strange comment. "Any who, how would you feel about, borrowing, a few things from Silph Co. in Saffron City?" He said wit ha grin. "You see, I've managed to give the Snag Machine a rather neat upgrade but upgrading every single device by hand would take a long time, so I thought that perhaps we could borrow an assembly machine from Silph Co. Though perhaps I should give them a break, I mean, I borrowed from them before." He said tapping his chin. "Alright, how about Devon Corp in Rustboro City? Never robbed...I mean, borrowed from them before." He laughed.

Avo sweatdropped slightly on his own comment. Smooth move. Avo then listened carefully to what Sub had to say about the upgrade.
-- "Sounds like a mission to me. But how am I going to 'borrow' an assembly machine and bring it all the way back to Johto?" Avo asked. An assembly machine didn't sound like it would be handheld.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 pm
Trainer_Avo

Avo sweatdropped slightly on his own comment. Smooth move. Avo then listened carefully to what Sub had to say about the upgrade.
-- "Sounds like a mission to me. But how am I going to 'borrow' an assembly machine and bring it all the way back to Johto?" Avo asked. An assembly machine didn't sound like it would be handheld.
"It's simple my boy!" Sub said with a devious grin. "Wait right here." He said getting up off the couch and walking out of the room. He came back shortly later and held out what appeared to be a simple Pokeball, though a bit larger in size and had the Silph Co. logo on it. "I picked up one of these puppies at Silph Co. once, it's one of their Item Balls. I'm sure you've heard of them, they can hold random items inside of them much like Pokeballs hold Pokemon, though they only work once, you can put an object inside of it but once you take it out it breaks basically, for whatever reason Silph Co. hasn't had much luck with these as they have Pokeballs. The reason why they aren't sold on the market is because it takes a lot to make one and they are mostly used for private use within their company for transporting large objects. You can use this to hold the assembly machine in for easy transport." He said handing the Item Ball to him. "It's the only one I have so be careful with it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Trainer_Avo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:01 pm
SubonicXP
"It's simple my boy!" Sub said with a devious grin. "Wait right here." He said getting up off the couch and walking out of the room. He came back shortly later and held out what appeared to be a simple Pokeball, though a bit larger in size and had the Silph Co. logo on it. "I picked up one of these puppies at Silph Co. once, it's one of their Item Balls. I'm sure you've heard of them, they can hold random items inside of them much like Pokeballs hold Pokemon, though they only work once, you can put an object inside of it but once you take it out it breaks basically, for whatever reason Silph Co. hasn't had much luck with these as they have Pokeballs. The reason why they aren't sold on the market is because it takes a lot to make one and they are mostly used for private use within their company for transporting large objects. You can use this to hold the assembly machine in for easy transport." He said handing the Item Ball to him. "It's the only one I have so be careful with it."

Avo waited for a little until Sub would come back with the rather large Pokéball in his hands. Avo listened carefully and smiled brightly.
-- "Wow... This is really handy right here! They should deffinetly make more of these... Or we should borrow some more" Avo said with a smile. He stood up from the couch and bagged the ball.

-- "Right. I will be off then... Is there any more information which you can give me which could be usefull?" Avo asked curiously. It never hurts to have more intel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm
Trainer_Avo

Avo waited for a little until Sub would come back with the rather large Pokéball in his hands. Avo listened carefully and smiled brightly.
-- "Wow... This is really handy right here! They should deffinetly make more of these... Or we should borrow some more" Avo said with a smile. He stood up from the couch and bagged the ball.

-- "Right. I will be off then... Is there any more information which you can give me which could be usefull?" Avo asked curiously. It never hurts to have more intel.
"Well, it should go without saying but Devon Corp is constantly being monitored by their security forces, hm." He said tapping his chin. "Oh and be careful not to get caught, if you do, don't expose yourself as a member of Team Snagem, so a disguise might be beneficial to your success, I'll leave that up to you." He said sitting back down on the couch. "If you need any help at any time feel free to contact me with the SNAG."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Trainer_Avo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:12 pm
Avo nodded. Of course. Avo already figured that Devon would have the nescesarry security. So it wouldn't be a simple hit and run.
-- "I'll make sure to make you proud. If this goes well, the upgrade will be there sooner" Avo said. He saluted and walked off towards the main exit of HQ, getting ready for his mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:20 pm
Trainer_Avo
Avo nodded. Of course. Avo already figured that Devon would have the nescesarry security. So it wouldn't be a simple hit and run.
-- "I'll make sure to make you proud. If this goes well, the upgrade will be there sooner" Avo said. He saluted and walked off towards the main exit of HQ, getting ready for his mission.
Sub waved at Avo as he walked off. "I wish you the best of luck!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Sylar Ginyoku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 am
Fawkes (pronounced: Fox) Knightley / Age 16
-Bronze Snagger

Fawkes walked to the PC and looked his pokemon over. It'd been a while since he'd trained with some of them, and others he hadn't trained with at all. This displeased him. Fawkes withdrew Axew, Mienfoo, Pidgey, Croconaw and Nido. He went to his room and changed into a loose t-shirt and some shorts before walking over to the training grounds and tossing the 5 pokeballs. He made the proper introductions and then watched as the pokemon got acquainted with one another. Croconaw looked like he wanted to fight, which made Fawkes smile. "Alright. So, I want to see what you guys are capable of. Stand still please." He looked over all their current movesets.

Axew: False Swipe, Slash, Scratch, Leer and Dual Chop
Mienfoo: Detect, Force Palm, Swift, Double Slap and ... Poison Jab? Erm... alright then.
Pidgey: Gust, Wing Attack, Quick Attack, Twister and Tackle
Croconaw: Water Gun, Ice Beam, Bite, Rage and Water Pulse
Nido: Horn Attack, Quick Attack, Poison Sting, Double Kick and Focus Energy.

Decent movesets. Fawkes knew, however, that a pokemon's capabilities were not limited to their move sets. He looked at the 5 pokemon who were all watching him curiously. The main purpose of this training, Fawkes decided, was to evolve Nido and perhaps even Pidgey (although unlikely). He bit his lip and smiled, "let's have a few tests. First. A run. Come on guys." He took off in a light jog and all his pokemon followed suit, except for Pidgey of course who flew alongside them. Mienfoo and Croconaw took the lead and seemed to be competing for it. After a few laps around the training area however, both pokemon looked exhausted.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 am
It was a long and arduous journey in the Hyda region. I finally made my way back to the Mt. Silver headquarters, tired generally. I carried two sleepy boys in my arms...Tristen and Tails...to say the least, what I just undergone back there? Uggggh...that is something I care not to relive again. I wearily looked around the room...No Freth...I wondered if she was alright.

I carried the sleeping children off down the hallway and off into a room. I laid the boys down upon the bed and placed the cover over them. Tristen instinctively brought his arm around Tails and got close. The experience back in Hyda, obviously wasn't pleasant. Hopefully their dreams will change that...

I walked out of the room and walked off for my room...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:33 am
Though Tails was tired, he could not make himself sleep. It was too hard. He was in a bed, and it was his own bed again, but the last time he was in this bed he was able to look at Tristen as an older brother. Being submissive was something he would have been fond of.

Now he felt too old, though the same number of days had passed for him as Tristen, and Blizz. He wondered if Blizz would have seen it in him. He wondered if he had a feeling Miles had had a hand in this change. And he couldn't begrudge Miles of it. Surely, if not for their intervention, Mikey might not have had a father now.

Even if Miles' hero complex meant he only had ninety good years left in him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:59 am
Fawkes (pronounced: Fox) Knightley / Age 16
-Bronze Snagger

20 laps. 20 laps and his pokemon were all breathing roughly. Hmmm... a tad bit better than expected. He smiled at his group and looked around. "You all did wonderfully. Now that we're warmed up. Let's have some practice. Croconaw, we're gonna practice your accuracy with Ice Beam and Water Pulse. Pidgey, you are to dodge his attacks, we're gonna practice you're speed and dexterity." Both pokemon nodded and ran off to try and start.

Fawkes turned to the remaining three. "Axew. For now, you'll train with me. Mienfoo and Nido, how about a spar?" Both pokemon nodded and turned to one another. Axew trotted alongside Fawkes and looked up at his trainer. "We're gonna try to improve you're techniques slightly. Maybe teach you dragon rage. Sound good?"

"Axe! Axew!" Fawkes smiled and sat down, explaining Dragon Rage to Axew...

Sylar Ginyoku

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 pm
"My God, Blizzard." Freth spoke.

"And for the record, Im sorry for keeping you waiting all this time."

"Forget about me. Yea, sure, before you telling me of this, yea, I was a bit miffed, but now...now...even Im not sure if I would have made it through that." Freth said.

"It wasn't plesant...for anyone. Tails was perhaps had it the worst, though..." I said, looking over. "And Tristen, ugh." I leaned forward.

"So what now?"

"I just...don't know..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 pm
Completely passed out on the couch, and looking as though she wouldn't move from that spot for a few days, lay Eve. Her arms tightly wrapped around her Ralts, Art.

Night, meanwhile, was currently occupying her usual tree just outside the cave. Her face turned up towards the night sky as she appeared in deep thought. She had sensed the return of Blizz and the others some time ago, but thought it best to leave them be for the moment before she started asking questions about what happened in Hyda and, more importantly, what Miles had gotten himself into.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 pm
Ceramew herself had remained outside. She didn't even bother to get herself inside the HQ after the ordeal, and in fact had remained asleep on a tree for most of the time since her return. What had happened back there was something she hoped never to go through again, or at least not for a few hundred years or so. Even if it was a bit of a learning experience for her.

Though she was up now and could tell Night was near, she didn't feel much like moving to say hi.

As for Sol, he had opted to let her rest soon after her return was noticed. There was no telling where he was at the moment.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games