Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony liked the sheet he had held up. He released the sheet when Tony took a hold of it and moved to see it next to other colors. "I agree." Loki agreed. He was glad they found something they liked and that worked with the colors of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Good eye Lo, I wouldn’t have spotted this one.” Tony smiled, moving to kiss Loki’s cheek before he grabbed a few sets of the sheets, considering some of the matching pillows and deciding to get one or two of them as well. As he moved about, a worker came over to them, starting to ask if they needed help when they froze, realizing who they were talking to. Holding a finger to his lips and making a shushing noise, Tony gave a wink and a grin. “We’d love your help.” He said lightly, letting the worker take some of the things they were buying. “Getting ready to decorate a new room… we like this set.” He continued, acting as if it was nothing strange, though his voice remained low so as to not attract attention.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony told him he had a good eye. He watched as Tony inspected more of the products around, looking up when a store employee approached them. Sighing when the person realized whom Tony was, Tony saved it by shush in the man. Loki knew that the worker would only be quiet until they left and as soon as they did the world would know their business.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the look on Loki’s face, bumping his hip lightly. Letting the man lead them to another area of the store, he showed them matching accessories they might be interested in. Tony wasn’t interested in most of them, but decided on one or two, letting Loki look at them and see if there was anything he liked. As the god looked, the employee began to shyly ask Tony questions, which the genius openly answered, though some were half-truths or slightly bent in his favor, something Loki would notice, but Tony’s attitude managed to put the man at ease and he became much more enthusiastic. It wasn’t long before they were done however and heading to the front, ready to buy everything, the employee chattering animatedly by now.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki Looked to Tony curiously when the man bumped his hip. He followed as they were lead to another part of the store and showed a few more things. Most of them held no interest to him or Tony but there were a few he didn't mind even liked and he nodded when Tony checked with him. He listened to tony speak with the employee Chuckling quietly with the man's half truths. He loved that about tony, the mans ability to be as slippery as himself but also get someone to love him in minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Paying for everything, Tony smiled to himself, feeling Loki’s amusement at the situation. Leaving a large tip for the employees he could see, he signed a few autographs and took a few quick pictures while managing to get a promise that their visit to the store would be a secret until closing at least. Gathering the bags and handing half to Loki, he quickly excused them before slipping back out of the store with Loki. Once safely on the sidewalk again, he sighed. “Sorry about that Lo…” he said slowly, shaking his head. “It could’ve been a lot worse though I suppose."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony dealt with the employees and paying for things. The photographs and pictured he had expected and stepped out of the way staying to the side. He was surprised to hear the man gained a promise to not reveal their business until business was closed. Taking the bags handed to him he left the store chuckling. "It is alright I am used to it and a bit pleased they do not care about me yet. You are right though it could have been worse." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh they were curious, I could see that much.” Tony smiled. “They wanted to ask, but the key is to not invite those questions. The average person isn’t rude or bold enough to ask about relationships and such….it’s really only family, friends, and paparazzi you have to worry about.” He said lightly. Walking down the street with Loki, Tony looked up to the sky. It was a pleasant day, an autumn chill in the air and the sky nearly cloudless. “I wonder what it would be like to be completely anonymous though.” He hummed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:02 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said the employees had been curious about him but restrained enough not to ask. "I forget that Midgard had changed so much back when I was first here Midgardians had no problem asking personal questions." Loki shook his head with a slight smile. When the man wondered what it would be like to be completely anonymous he hummed. "Well when we take the trip to Jotunhiem we might just find out."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “Some still have no problems. I mean you have met Clint Barton right?” he asked lightly before shaking his head. “And I think if I wasn’t so well known, people might ask more questions. They don’t want to make me angry and risk me telling everyone to stop frequenting their shop or restaurant or whatever it might be.” He added with a shrug. Humming at the thought of being anonymous on Jotunheim, he chuckled. “True, they won’t know my name or who I really am, but I think they’d notice the pink alien running around.” He joked. He was secretly pleased that Loki had kept the idea of going to Jotunheim. Part of him had thought Loki would just brush off the suggestion.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed when Tony said that Clint was one of the people who still had no problem asking questions that were personal. "I understand that, back on Asgard it would happen sometimes when I was in a shop when I was younger. People were so excited to have the princes in the shop that they were scared they would screw up and we would tell others not to go there if they did not give us what we wanted." Loki stated. Listening to Tony say that he wouldn't be anonymous on Jotunhiem because of how he looked. "I could make you look like a Jotun whilst we are there then no one would look at you differently." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the image of a young Loki and Thor being little terrors to shop keepers. “I’m sure that led to some interesting stories.” He said lightly. Hearing the offer from Loki, Tony hummed. “That would be interesting.” He said lightly. He was always curious about Loki’s illusions and shape shifting, but he never pushed it, not wanting to send the wrong message to Loki. “I think it would take a lot more magic than you’d hope though. I mean you’re short for a Jotun, if your brothers are anything to go by, I’d look like a child.” He said, looking down at himself.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:04 pm
MDaylus

"Of course there are, some stories have gotten warped being told told by others." Loki smiled. When Tony considered his offer to cast an illusion on him. "It may not when we were in jotunhiem when Thor got pissed I was surprised at how easily my magic came to me during the fight, it was a bit stronger too. That was before I knew what I was, knowing it know might allow me to do as I wish if you wish to be anonymous. I could even fix your height." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted. “You know me babe, I always want to hear your version.” He said lightly. Listening to Loki’s explanation of his time on Jotunheim, he hummed. When he heard the offer to fix his height, he let out a laugh. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hear that.’ He joked. Tilting his head, he looked up at his lover. “Do you suppose that magic had anything to do with that box you gave back to your brothers?”.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:20 pm
MDaylus

"I know you do." Loki smiled at the man. Tilting his head curiously when the man laughed. He smiled when Tony said that he had no idea how long he had wanted to hear that someone could fix his height. "I could probably do it permanently if you so wished Tony." Loki stated missing the joke. "I did not have the Casket when we first went to Jotunhiem, it was still on Asgard in the vault at that point." Loki shook his head. "No I think it was the magic on Jotunhiem itself." he continued  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games