Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Ladies, and gentlemen, narrorators and readers, welcome to the inside of my head. I will be taking over narrorator. Anyways.

Bored out of my skull due to lack of role-playing and negligence via narrorator.I am sitting on air floating as If sjtting. Itake out a tabled and fiddle with it. Its time-consuming but I am getting what i need done. Lastly i go to gaia's avatar builder and customize some avatars. What I am doing is basing off memory but my final result i feel is a success. I snap my fingers and my body is engulfed in a purple light and then my look changes
User Image

"Okay, I can say with an honest face, and to quote narrorator (insert J***'s number) " I tried" Welp time for the lazy way out" I snap my fingers again and I poof into smoke and come out looking and sounding different
User Image
" Well, thst is out of the way, I guess it is back to-" speaking into his cane/Mic and. Feedback loudly echo's through the elevator, "bored out of my skull" the feedback rings everyone's ears  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:30 pm
The elevator then comes to a stop and it's great gate-like doorway lifts open. Spanning before the Darkhunters is now a wide and spacious with a large high yield output generator, likely the facility's main source of power, right in the center of the room, about 8 feet paces from a large 5 foot long and 10 foot wide floor panel that reads "B3", about 5 from the elevator door. The generator a 12 foot wide and 15 foot tall cylinder with a large arched pipe connecting it to a 16 foot wide block behind it with a high tech-looking column with LED lights that extends back into the far wall on the west end of the room and a row of 3 parallel arched pipes. along each side of the block section's base of the column. Each individual piece of the generator elevated by solid 2 foot high platforms that are a foot wider than the equipment.

About 20 feet right from the generator is the room's north wall and the south wall 30 feet to the left. centered right across from the block part of the generator is a lifting gate like that of a metal garage door in the north wall, about 12 feet wide and 11 feet high.

About 6 feet west from the lift door, the north wall bends about 10 feet south with a knobbed door under a light panel at the end, where the wall then bends west, again and continues until it meets with the west wall.

The way west between the generator and the north wall is blocked off by three large crates, each about 6 feet wide and 8 feet tall, with one beside the block section and equally in front of the other two that are side by side, in between the arced pipes and the north wall, with the aria between the first crate and the wall filled in with stacks of boxes of various sizes.

On the others side of the generator is a larger group of many oil drums, in front of a store of 3 foot cubed crates in front of four more large crates like on the other side, arranged in a square against the west wall.

Centered right across from the cylinder part of the generator, along the south wall, stands the main controls for the generator, a huge block machine, 10 feet squared ad as high as the ceiling. On it is a glass panel, behind which can be seen a compartment that holds 4 great batteries that power the generator.

14 feet to the left from the elevator, right n the south east corner, on the east wall is another rotating nobbed door and at the far end in the south west corner, is an electronic shutter door on the west well, centered at the end of an approximately 9 foot wide walkway between the crates and drums, and the south wall.

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:25 am
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The froggy jester girl then sighs at Ragnarok's lack of response.
"Looks like I'm going to call out the "Big Guns"..."
She says.
"Oh, girls!"
All he other jester women who are fawning over the Wargs or teasing Jack then stand to attention.
"We have a hot blond here who can't smile..."
She says.
"Let's change that!"
The jester woman then all pull out bug fluffy white feathers and begin to converge on Ragnarok as the froggy jester girl looks at Ragnarok, smiles mischievously, and then also pulls out a feather.
"GET HER!"
She shouts and the women all pounce on Ragnarok, stripping off her clothes, holding her down and tickling her with the feathers. No place is safe from their assault.. her feet, knee backs, belly, arm pits, ears, her entire body is caressed and teased with feathers.

While Homac is making his request to Aileen, Mr. Stubbs makes his way to the south wall, right between them and Aidar.

The woman follows after Mr. Subbs, unbuckling and shimmying out of her shorts along the way, revealing pink laced panties with the dancing images of little jesters printed on to them.
"Let's give them a REALLY good show!"
She says, twirling her shorts on her left index finger.
She says, smiling as she twirls her shorts around

"Yes..."
Mr. Stubbs growls, while everybody's eyes are on Aileen and Homac. Turning half back to the woman following him, he suddenly seizes her by the neck with his left hand and opens his wings to create a parachute effect that causes him to float behind while the elevator descends, making him appear to shoot up into the air. swing the woman around to the wall, he then proceeds to slam her back up against it, once, twice, then one real hard final time, denting an alcove into the wall of the elevator shaft. he then folds his wings and drops back to the elevator, leaving the woman sitting in the alcove, screaming down at him as they rest of them continue to descend. he continues to look up at her with a feline smile as he starts to turn back, watching her and her voice disappear into the the darkness above and begins to lumber back to the middle of the elevator with a purring laugh.

Veronica suddenly appears behind Homac, all the strange women vanish, and Ragnarok's clothes are restored.
Sorry, Lover Boy, times up."
She says, grabbing him by the shoulders and hefting him above her head. "This is where you get off!" whee
She quickly flies over to an empty spot and setting him down produces the note that he is going to give harley Quinn in the past.
"You're history."
She says and gently shoves the note into his chest, causing him to take it from her.
"See you in the future!"
She says with a left wink and then turning about leaves him standing there with a note, written in his own hand.

Homac is surprised by Veronica's antics, but once he gets the instructions, he then sighs, claps and flames on his arms appear, before seems to blink out of existence. One moment he is there, and then the next, he is gone.

Aileen is watching in curiosity as Homac receives a note from Veronica and then disappears and then turns her attention to the opening door of the elevator upon their arrival and steps out wide eyed.
"This place be HUGE!..."
She says, looking around in awe.
"Wha be this place, Uncle?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:52 am
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

The woman follows after Mr. Subbs, unbuckling and shimmying out of her shorts along the way, revealing pink laced panties with the dancing images of little jesters printed on to them.

"Yes..."
Mr. Stubbs growls, while everybody's eyes are on Aileen and Homac. Turning half back to the woman following him, he suddenly seizes her by the neck with his left hand and opens his wings to create a parachute effect that causes him to float behind while the elevator descends, making him appear to shoot up into the air. swing the woman around to the wall, he then proceeds to slam her back up against it, once, twice, then one real hard final time, denting an alcove into the wall of the elevator shaft. he then folds his wings and drops back to the elevator, leaving the woman sitting in the alcove, screaming down at him as they rest of them continue to descend. he continues to look up at her with a feline smile as he starts to turn back, watching her and her voice disappear into the the darkness above and begins to lumber back to the middle of the elevator with a purring laugh.

Veronica suddenly appears behind Homac, all the strange women vanish, and Ragnarok's clothes are restored.
She says, grabbing him by the shoulders and hefting him above her head. "This is where you get off!" whee
She quickly flies over to an empty spot and setting him down produces the note that he is going to give harley Quinn in the past.
"You're history."
She says and gently shoves the note into his chest, causing him to take it from her.
"See you in the future!"
She says with a left wink and then turning about leaves him standing there with a note, written in his own hand.

Homac is surprised by Veronica's antics, but once he gets the instructions, he then sighs, claps and flames on his arms appear, before seems to blink out of existence. One moment he is there, and then the next, he is gone.

Aileen is watching in curiosity as Homac receives a note from Veronica and then disappears and then turns her attention to the opening door of the elevator upon their arrival and steps out wide eyed.
"This place be HUGE!..."

"Not sure, but I think we be in the heart..."
Aidar answers, stepping out of the elevator and walking up behind her on the right.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:10 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Yes..."

"You're history."
"See you in the future!"

"This place be HUGE!..."

Aidar answers, stepping out of the elevator and walking up behind her on the right.

"The heart?"
Aileen asks, looking back over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:44 pm
He squeezed as his eyes shut as the elevator dropped down and with it his stomach. He ground his teeth as he fought back a wave of nausea as gravity did its work. When he next opened his eyes, the strange jester women were gone and the elevator was slowing down. He had wanted to believe that they had all just been nothing more than hallucinations, but her words kept reverberating in his head.

He struggled to his feet, leaning heavily on his staff. Once, twice, three times he fell before he weakly got to his feet as he hoisted Mina into a more comfortable position. He slowly lifted his head to take in the new surrounding. "Whatever this place is, it's massive. We should still together to avoid getting lost or separated."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:04 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

"You're history."
"See you in the future!"

"This place be HUGE!..."

"The heart?"
Aileen asks, looking back over her shoulder.

"Aye"
Aidar answers, stepping passed Aileen and walking up to the loudly humming large metal structure in the center of the room.
"Notice this thing here..."
He says, folding his arms with his elbows cupped and cocking his head right inquisitively.
"It obviously be a machine o some sort, ye can hear the mechanisms and motors runnin inside it... But it be givin off nae visible product of any kind, so what does it di?"
He then turns around, letting his arms fall, and loos right at Aileen.
"there can be nae doubt..."
He says.
"This be a generator... An it be pumpin power out intae the rest o the facility, the same as a heart pumps blood through out the body... Hence, we be in the "heart"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:10 pm
sha312
He squeezed as his eyes shut as the elevator dropped down and with it his stomach. He ground his teeth as he fought back a wave of nausea as gravity did its work. When he next opened his eyes, the strange jester women were gone and the elevator was slowing down. He had wanted to believe that they had all just been nothing more than hallucinations, but her words kept reverberating in his head.

He struggled to his feet, leaning heavily on his staff. Once, twice, three times he fell before he weakly got to his feet as he hoisted Mina into a more comfortable position. He slowly lifted his head to take in the new surrounding. "Whatever this place is, it's massive. We should still together to avoid getting lost or separated."

"Aye, that be a good idea..."
Aidar says, walking around the north side of the Generator and seeing a door in what appears to be the west wall, past some crates and boxes.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Aidar says, walking around the north side of the Generator and seeing a door in what appears to be the west wall, past some crates and boxes.

"Like how a heart pumps blood..."
Aileen says to herself as she walks up to the generator and lays her right ear against it as if to another bings cheast to listin to a heart beat, and hears the wirr of the moter inside.
"Does that mean that this place be alive, Uncle?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:33 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Aileen says to herself as she walks up to the generator and lays her right ear against it as if to another bings cheast to listin to a heart beat, and hears the wirr of the motor inside.

"In a sense, ye could say that..."
The crimson haired Vrykolakas answers.
"Back at HQ, the construct trees that make up our mansion be able to give off electricity that be cellular generated through internal generation, like an electric eel, but unlike that, in this place o metal and mortar, power be drawn from the transformation o kinetic energy from the movement o lifeless metallic mechanisms in the generator...
"Aidar closes his eyes and shakes his head."
Nay, though this place may work similar tae a living being, it be nae alive..."
He stops shaking his head and then opens his steel grey eyes.
"If ye were tae smash down one o its walls, it would feel nothin."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Aileen says to herself as she walks up to the generator and lays her right ear against it as if to another bings cheast to listin to a heart beat, and hears the wirr of the motor inside.

"Back at HQ, the construct trees that make up our mansion be able to give off electricity that be cellular generated through internal generation, like an electric eel, but unlike that, in this place o metal and mortar, power be drawn from the transformation o kinetic energy from the movement o lifeless metallic mechanisms in the generator...

"But, if it's nae alive, then how di they make the mechinismes move?"
Aileen asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:52 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Aileen asks.

"I di nae know..."
Adair answers.
"There be different kinds o generators... Some use gas an have tae be started manually and once started, the combustion o that gas keeps the motor runnin... Others use a chain o gears tha be turned by the spinning o a water wheel, bein turned by the runnin force o a near by river or stream... and other will run on a spark o some sort, generated from batteries, like the the hand held video games we have played, or even nuclear fusion..."
OOC: nothing more to say.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:59 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

Aileen asks.

"I di nae know..."
Adair answers.
"There be different kinds o generators... Some use gas an have tae be started manually and once started, the combustion o that gas keeps the motor runnin... Others use a chain o gears tha be turned by the spinning o a water wheel, bein turned by the runnin force o a near by river or stream... and other will run on a spark o some sort, generated from batteries, like the the hand held video games we have played, or even nuclear fusion..."

"Hmmmm..."
Aileen hums to her self, as she continues to listen to the generator. Being a child of the forest, from a world nature and magic, the technologies of Humans have always been a mystery to her and here, before her, she now holds one that she finds quite facinating.
"alive or nae, it's sill jus like listenin tae a heart..."
She mutters to herself.
OCC: I'm done for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:21 pm
Stepping out of the elevator, before Luminova, Cornelius dons and secures his helmet. His greaves and gauntlets then meld into his limbs as they grow hairy and taloned as fin or wing-like protrusions grow out of his forearms and his cape becomes a great pair of black bat-like wings with red in lining. Taking flight, he flys up to the center of the ceiling and hanges there, like a great bat and looks around.
"There are I can see four exits!"
He calls out to the others.
There is a door in the south west corner, it looks electronic, I think it's probably locked!... There two in the north west corner, one with a knob and going west, and the other a lift gate going north!... And another knobbed door right next to the elevator, in the south east corner!"  

Cornelius Steele

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games