Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:21 am

Senji grinned.
"Okay, here is the plan, one guard each okay, they are all lined up so we'll have to kill them all at once, if one of us screws up, we'll be caught and it's game over. Okay? Ra you take the center, Mai take the right, and I get the left" Senji said. "Okay, the signal is when I scream 'Die, b***h', got it?"
"Yes... Sir" Ra said in a friend but mocking tone. He preformed a string of hand seals and was sucked into the earth. Senji crept around guard 3#. He had a clear view of guard 3#'s back.
3... 2... 1...
"DIE b***h!" Senji yelled, as he jacked his chakra into the guards back, thus stopping his heart. Ra's guard had been stabbed by 6 unseen knifes...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:28 am

Silly Genji
Senji grinned.
"Okay, here is the plan, one guard each okay, they are all lined up so we'll have to kill them all at once, if one of us screws up, we'll be caught and it's game over. Okay? Ra you take the center, Mai take the right, and I get the left" Senji said. "Okay, the signal is when I scream 'Die, b***h', got it?"
"Yes... Sir" Ra said in a friend but mocking tone. He preformed a string of hand seals and was sucked into the earth. Senji crept around guard 3#. He had a clear view of guard 3#'s back.
3... 2... 1...
"DIE b***h!" Senji yelled, as he jacked his chakra into the guards back, thus stopping his heart. Ra's guard had been stabbed by 6 unseen knifes...

Mai used a simple but effective technique. She slit the man's throat with a kunai. He slumped forward, and Mai met up with Senji. "Not too hard, eh?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:33 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Senji grinned.
3... 2... 1...

Mai used a simple but effective technique. She slit the man's throat with a kunai. He slumped forward, and Mai met up with Senji. "Not too hard, eh?"
"Ehehe, that works too, okay then, lets go. Keep your guard up, the security can't be that light," Senji said, advancing towards the labritory
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:40 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Senji grinned.
3... 2... 1...

"Ehehe, that works too, okay then, lets go. Keep your guard up, the security can't be that light," Senji said, advancing towards the labritory

Ifuuki turned on her monitor. Some one had set off the silent alarm. It had better not be Yajiro again, or I may decide he'd be better as a number.
She saw three young nin creeping toward the lab.
"I hate children." she said as she got up to inform Geku and #243 that they were about to have visitors.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:59 am

Yajiro was walking around the lab, when he saw Ifuuki running somewere so he disided to follow her."What going on?"He asked.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:03 am

your evil twin
Yajiro was walking around the lab, when he saw Ifuuki running somewere so he disided to follow her."What going on?"He asked.

"Intruders. Meet up with Geku." Ifuuki replied quickly.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:08 am

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Sounds like fun,"He said with a huge grin on his face."Were is Geku?"asked Yajiro.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:10 am

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Sounds like fun,"He said with a huge grin on his face."Were is Geku?"asked Yajiro.

Ifuuki chuckled. "I'm sure he's around. Why don't you use that thing in you head and go look?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:18 am

Yajiro set off to find Geku, after a minute of looking he found him sitting by the entrance"Geku lets go we've got company," He shouted at him.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:18 pm

Ganeni woke up in the hospital with a huge pain in his right arm. Then he recalled what happened. Yajiro...and....Ifuuki... Suddenly Ganeni got filled with rage

"IFUUKIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

He began to regrow his bones. He still was exhausted so the bones started to form real slow. But there was no time for that. He had to get stronger and kill her. Yes..killing Ifuuki was his goal now.

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:28 pm

Cybercoin
Ganeni woke up in the hospital with a huge pain in his right arm. Then he recalled what happened. Yajiro...and....Ifuuki... Suddenly Ganeni got filled with rage

"IFUUKIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

He began to regrow his bones. He still was exhausted so the bones started to form real slow. But there was no time for that. He had to get stronger and kill her. Yes..killing Ifuuki was his goal now.
Kai entered Ganeni's hospital room. "If you don't calm down and rest you might not recoever at all. Your just lucky I found you when I did."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:11 pm

It was not a long trip for Eiju to the hidden dead, he knew the land like his own hand, maybe better, he knew it and the other lands in the votrex area just as well. Add that to the speed of himself and his batt summon, and it made perfect sense that he made such goo time.

It took a bit longer for him to infiltrate the Kamas' compound, and he had to be careful about who he kill, or tried to, many of ythe guards out at this time of night were dangerous in their own right, but Eiju was smarter, and he had surprise on his side.

He managed to get into the compound's council building and made his way into the secret underbelly, finding the tombs of the Kamas' greatest heros. He was forced to kill 4 elite guards, which took a litle doing. He finally corner the fifth one and put his lower arm to the man's throat and ask, "Which one belongs to the boy?" the guard knew what he was talking about, and diddn't want to anwser, but as Eiju's hand started to clench and the guards mind begang to scream with pain, the man gave up the information and was met by his brain being yanked from his head, without a hole being made, it simply appeared in Eiju's hand.

Eiju made his way to the tomb and flipped off the cover, revealing the occupant, "Your going to help me destroy the kin you died to protect," Eiju said with a evil laugh.......

Raith heard a nock at his door and went to anwser it, seeing an Anbu at the door.....

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:53 am

"What is it?" Raith asked the Anbu at his door. "Sorry to bother you sir, but we had a problem at one of our town buildings, something I can't quite divulge out here, and well, one of the assalents left a mark or a calling card of some kind. We've tried to identifiy it, but we've been told by a cyrptologist that it's from the north eastern region, probably around were you live, and we were wondering it you could take a look at it, see if you know who left it."

"Yeah sure," said Raith, just let me get ready......
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:00 pm

Daisuke squeezed wiggled through two wooden beams that blocked the doorway and crept into his friends house.
"HIRO, YOU HERE!!!!!" He hollered.
No answer, Daisuke crept further into the house and looked in each room.
"Holy s**t...everyones dead..." He gawped.
The back door creaked and two people Daisuke's age came into the room.
Both carrying shopping bags.
One dropped the bag and gulped.
"Daisuke..." He coughed.
"Yo..." Daisuke smiled weakly.
"Why'd you come back..." Hiro asked picking up the shopping he had spilt onto the floor.
"I'll explain soon." Daisuke sighed.

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:13 pm

Senji noticed a few figures approaching. He identified one as Geku and did not recognize the other three.
"Hey, Mai, you go around the back and get the scroll, me and Ra will hold of Geku, okay? I don't want anybody dead, now let’s move" Senji said as he stood his ground with Ra.
Damn, I hope the other three aren't strong, I'm sure they can't be anybody powerful, the mission briefing said it was only a join effort between Geku and Kyouryoku...
A sudden chill went up Senji’s back as he realized something. A chakra within the other three was very familiar. Very familiar indeed.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games