Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:21 pm
"whao! hey pup shut up. I'm Meena, I'm three years of age. I'm the alpha of this pack and there are only us three and you can join our pack if you learn to calm down. the pup is Ka he's 7 weeks old now." ka growled. Meena growled back causing ka to flinch. "This is Ainu" she brushed her tail along Ainu's tail. "She's......How old are you?" she looked at Ainu confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:37 pm
"Actually, I am also three summers old." Auni smiled at the surprise, her mouth still full of meat, muffling her voice. "I have been slower to grow than my brothers and had only recently left my birth pack." She finished chewing, settling back on her haunches and eyed the newcomer. "Who are you?"  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:24 pm
Meena smiled and looked back at the newcomer. Ka kepted an eye on the other pup but continued to chew his food and take another bite. Meena sat down but kept her head high then the others trying to look like an alpha which made her fidget uncomfortably.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:38 pm
He shuts up immediately and listens.
"I'm Zinc. Humans dropped me off here, Im looking for my folks but....I haven't found anyone from my pack."
He sits and smiles.
"Why are there only three of you?"  

TigerWolf-kun

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:51 pm
"Because there are only three and why do you ask so many questions?" Meena smirked and Ka snorted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:06 pm
"Humans?" Ainu's confusion was evident in her eyes. "What are humans? Do they taste good?"  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 pm
Meena stood and she started to shift. her fur fell off and her limbs elongated. she smiled and scratched Ainu's head this is a human and you can't eat them it will get you shot. Or shot at." she transformed back in to wolf and sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:36 pm
"That is what a human is? I stand by my statement that it looks cold." Ainu's tail swished through the dirt in a slow wag. "I wonder what they do when winter comes? Do they bury themselves like bugs?"  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:41 pm
"No they wear...." she shook herself and flinched as if she got hit. "they wear fur. I just stay in wolf form. I usualy only go human when it gets to hott." Ka stared at his mom as if she had just gotten her head chopped off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:59 pm
Ainu only just managed to reign in her usual stupidity and decided to wait until she could talk to Meena alone to ask her about the fur. Instead, she just sat quietly, watching Ka.  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:07 am
Ka jumped and caused and earthquake making Ainu and Meena fall to the ground. Ka ran and kept his head low he ran straight for the river and the waterfall but knew right where he was going. Meena sighed and stood shaking her self of dirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:19 am
Ainu leapt to her feet, not bothering to shake out her fur, and ran after Ka. Once she'd reached him, she ran along side him, matching his pace. "Where do you think you're going, little one?" She laughed.  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:52 am
Ka snarled and bit at Ainu. Meena ran after them but stayed away to see how Ainu would handle it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:43 am
Ainu snarled back at Ka, knocking him down hard as he ran. Enough was enough. A swift turn and she was standing over him, pinning him to the ground with her jaws around his throat. She'd seen her father do this hundreds of times. She just hoped she was doing it right.  

Major_Expendable

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:08 pm
He stands there amazed.
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT!? Can all humans do that?! Or do wolves do it? Were you born a wolf or a human? Can you teach others to do that?"
He starts walking circles around Meena, examing her.
"Can Ka do it too? Have you ever lived among humans? Do humans know you can do that?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games