Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willaj18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:40 am
NAME: umm guess?
APPEARANCE: basically my avi with brown hair.
FAV. BANDS: everything. olp. unwritten law. sloan. beethoven. yellowcard. ramstein. rancid. nine days. Lit
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sports. art. food.
PERSONALITY: everyone i met has called me weird, i say if i was normal life would be boring. i may be shy, i may be talkative it all depends on how you know me and act around me...
PET PEEVES: ignorant people who think they know everything.
LIKES/DISLIKES: like food and water. dislikes liver and pop.
REASON FOR JOINING: need some place where people won't sent me to a shrink for asking a simple question... contrary to popular belief i am not depressed i merely want to explore the different realms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:30 pm
NAME: James/MiniBat/Psy
APPEARANCE: 5"11, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, a little overweight.
FAV. BANDS: The 69 Eyes, The Birthday Massacre, Dope Stars Inc., The Cruxshadows, My Sixth Shadow, Grendel, and a lot more...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, gaming, anime, books, poetry, singing
PERSONALITY: Friendly, but I can be a d**k.
PET PEEVES: Mallcore, anything related to emo music, annoying little kids
LIKES: Music, gaming, art, computers, poetry, reading, and some other stuff...
DISLIKES: emo/emo-core/screamo/etc., mallcore, Hot Topic, and lots of other stuff...
REASON FOR JOINING: No reason really.

Nero PsyKoTiX

bleeding_bullets

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 pm
NAME: Margaret or Maggie
APPEARANCE: 5'5", golden blonde shoulder length hair, blue-green eyes, kinda normal looking...
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Cradle of Filth, Seether, Rammstein, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, the list goes on and on and on...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, school, guitar, Final Fantasy IX, being weird
PERSONALITY: Very laid-back and mellow. Hard to piss me off.
PET PEEVES: My only real pet peeve is when people get lyrics wrong. It really really irks me...
LIKES/DISLIKES: heart Food heart My BF heart Animals heart DDR scream U2 scream Stupid people scream Computers(but I deal with them...)
REASON FOR JOINING: Seems like a kewl place to chill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:27 am
NAME: Liz (Lizaku)
APPEARANCE: Adorable celtic rocker-muffin

FAV. BANDS: Dresden Dolls, Flogging Molly, MSI, Dropkick Murphys, Oasis, Our Lady Peace, Wolfshiem, Rasputina, Modest Mouse.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sewing, Theatre, fingerpainting,

PERSONALITY: If you can really sum that up in a sentence, you don't have a personallity, you have a character.

PET PEEVES: stare I won't bore you with all the details.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Dislikes:Stupid movies, people trying to pass stupid movies off as intellectual movies, *coughsawcough* Living sterotypes, erm... nazis.
Likes: Communism, Patafarianism, pirates, lace, Small cute things, plushies, reading, the cello, and the squeeze box xd

REASON FOR JOINING:
This seems like a place for goth-tarts. (You know those special edition halloween poptarts with the bat shaped sprinkles? Those are goth-tarts. I.E. dark, adorable, with a blueberry filling! 3nodding ) and being a n00b and everything, I just wanted to start talking to people... and see what sort of conversations come up here.  

Silly_Doll

AngelofDeath~4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:01 pm
NAME: Amy
APPEARANCE: Black hair, falls over fave, white complection, asian, roundish face, 5'6"
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Nightwish, Greenday
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Photography, painting, sketching, taking walks in the neiborhood cemitary
PERSONALITY: short temper, quiet, doesn't like to be desturbed
PET PEEVES: I have to short of an atention spand to notice or get one
LIKES/DISLIKES:people who are loud and obniciouse (sp), people who thinks it's funny to make other people feel like crap, people who think that their better than every one else just because their rich or are feeling like crap on the inside of their damn body
REASON FOR JOINING:I'm not in a guild and I like this one out of all the ones I've done.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:17 pm
NAME: Alice
APPEARANCE: Long blonde hair, pale skin, olive green eyes
FAV. BANDS: Malice mizer, Dir en grey, Moi dix mois, Gazette
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Japanese music, gothic lolita, vampires, drawing, sewing
PERSONALITY: Calm, happy, ditzy
PET PEEVES: I hate it when people touch my face. (It takes a long time to do my make up so i'm paranoid about it.)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like art, poetry, music, Japanese culture, Gothic culture, horror movies, and sweets. I dislike stupid people, rap music, reality tv shows, loud people, barbies, the sun, and bright colors. (Especially pink.)
REASON FOR JOINING: I love gothic things. I think that there is a hidden beauty in darkness that close minded people can't see.

GothicAlice

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:44 pm
NAME: Whitney
APPEARANCE: 5 foot 8 inches
FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, tATu, MSI, Marylin Manson
SEXUALITY: Lesbian
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, Writing, Reading
RELIGION: Wiccan
PERSONALITY: Honest
PET PEEVES: Slang
DISLIKES: PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS
scream
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:53 pm
NAME:mike/nikname is elmo
APPEARANCE: 5'4" brown hair green eyes
FAV. BANDS:Marylin Manson,dimmu borgir
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single...sadly
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Reading
RELIGION: buddist
PERSONALITY: quiet reserved a little insane
PET PEEVES: parents
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like art, poetry, music, Japanese culture, Gothic culture, horror movies, and sweets. I dislike stupid people, rap music, reality tv shows, loud people, barbies, the sun, and bright colors. (Especially yellow.)  

Aubrey of the sliver line

Nephilium

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:41 pm
NAME: Genevieve
APPEARANCE: blue eyes, fair skin, white hair with a cerulean streak (for now)
FAV. BANDS: I don't have a fav, I listen to anything that strikes me at the time.
PET PEEVES: rudeness, and excessive talking where it is not required
REASON FOR JOINING: this guild looked interesting so I asked to join.
PERSONALITY: Reserved, taciturn, distant and vaguely amused most of the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:05 pm
NAME: Tryan N.
SEXUALITY: Straight
APPEARANCE: 5' 4"
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of filth,Nightwish,Evanescence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing,Music, and Computer
PERSONALITY: Shy
PET PEEVES: .....
DISLIKES: ...
REASON FOR JOINING: Need to know people that are goth  

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

rainkisses

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:54 pm
NAME:Ashley
APPEARANCE: ^___^ If you really wanna see, I posted some pics in the picture thread.
FAV. BANDS: Oh gosh... mewithoutYou, Coheed and Cambria, Mates of State, Imogen Heap, Freezepop, Regina Spektor, The Postal Service (Death Cab too, but I like Postal Service stuff better), Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI), System of a Down, Kittie, of Montreal, The Crystal Method, Daft Punk, The Prize Fighter Inferno, Antic Cafe, and oh so much more...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love my guitar (I've been playing 3 years, I play a gig every-now-and-then...) Painting, Japan (especially the language), Drawing, MUSIC (in general), and um... You can always check out my profile. Hehe.
PERSONALITY: I am an introverted extrovert. I am a selfless egoist.
PET PEEVES: Grammar, Spelling, Labels. Ironic, no?
LIKES/DISLIKES: Oh wow... A lot... My profile actually has the list.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because my friend DevilSvn is in this guild, I thought, "Why not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:12 pm
NAME: Dustin Stutler (Razorblade)
APPEARANCE: Black Cloths
FAV. BANDS: Demon Hunter, Slipknot
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Parkour (free running), Haki sak
PERSONALITY: Leave me alone if i dont want to talk to you
PET PEEVES: posers and AFI
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like food, girl that say they are fat
REASON FOR JOINING: I need a place to hang out.  

RazorbladeBloodsage

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:47 am
NAME: Thomas Coffin (no i'm serious that realy is my last name, it's on the birth certificate)
APPEARANCE: about 5'9" maybe 140lbs scrawney, pale, hazel-green eyes, Long black hair. both ears pierced (12 gauge) both nipples pierced(10 gague) and a tounge stud (standard, 14 guage) tattoo in left wrist says "nessie"(ask me about it and i'll explain) Cross tattooed on right shoulder. other than that my apearence tends to vary depending on what i am doing during the day. but without fail in everything i do i'm wearing black clothes and Doc Martens (goddam i love those boots)
FAV. BANDS: too many to list
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:My band, poetry , being on stage for any reason.
PERSONALITY: tends to be honest straightforward and a bit of an a*****e.
PET PEEVES: humans in general especialyt "goth-er than thou" types , seriously i hate them more than all other people who give me s**t
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes hanging with the band or the guys from work a few beers and some good music. dislikes people who assume i'm evil and/or satanic whenever i walk into a church.
REASON FOR JOINING: Boredom and the desire to meet more goths  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:35 am
I'm relatively new, so I'm going to post this.

NAME: Jennifer
APPEARANCE: black hair, brown eyes, average
FAV. BANDS: The Used, Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, Aiden
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, role play games, watching tv
PERSONALITY: I'm an open book, but the pages keep turning >.<
PET PEEVES: Oooh, I hate people who try to fit in no matter where they go. Posers, yuck.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like unicorns and black cats.
REASON FOR JOINING: The voices in my head told me to, and it looked cool, so I obeyed.  

Absinthe Havok

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:22 am
Cookies for all!
User Image

Wecome to the guild guys, abide by the rules and you'll get on great here biggrin  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games