Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:41 pm
Darkened Angel
FrozenPhoenix32
Pssht, Cale's overrated anyway.

Dark Lords are the way to go.
3nodding

see, she agrees  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:19 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Darkened Angel
FrozenPhoenix32

3nodding

see, she agrees

figuring that I'm jedi, I can't really love any girl back anyway. If you think about it, they wouldn't want my jedi a** because they don't get any lovin'.

And plus, I don't need to use a mind trick to wrangle people in.

And thirdly, good always wins. If for no other reason, you'd be dead. Not a wise investment. and yes, dead. like palpy.

Lastly, as Mozart once wrote, "Tutti Fanturi", in other words, "Women are Flighty".  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:51 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Darkened Angel
FrozenPhoenix32

3nodding

see, she agrees

well thats DA. you can have her. too high maintenance for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:13 am
Nelowulf
*Uses phaser set on stun on Ryu, FP, and Cale*

Just to make sure they get the point I own all guild girls.... if for no other reason to protect them from you horny pranks.

Eh?

plus, we have a new player in Emsquad, so... yea. Same applies to her.

'ello ... *waves sheepishly to other EmSquad persons*  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:15 am
Angelic Celestia
Nelowulf
*Uses phaser set on stun on Ryu, FP, and Cale*

Just to make sure they get the point I own all guild girls.... if for no other reason to protect them from you horny pranks.

Eh?

plus, we have a new player in Emsquad, so... yea. Same applies to her.

'ello ... *waves sheepishly to other EmSquad persons*
'ello there missy. Ace Pilot Jarik Corran at your sevice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:03 am
*walksin* phew what a day i got about 2 hours of sleep and ive spent all day working *passes out on floor*  

NickCpointless

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:07 pm
Angelic Celestia: Howdy. I'm Kefka Dragoon down in the EmSquad RP. Welcome to the squadron!

Nelo: Wella ctually, Neb's part of the New Jedi Order, in which marriage is allowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:48 pm
Jerik, Kefka, greetings to you. *nods politely, and extends her hand in friendship*

(( oh yeah, feel free to correct as needed should I goof your character names. And for me, EmSquad charrie name: Zendia Starsinger ))  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Hey! Nick! No sleeping in the cantina!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:25 pm
Angelic: And I'm Orrin, Cockmuncher, dickwad, badass, and b*****d-at-law, here to screw you over at anytime, anywhere!

Though Neb ain't to pleased with that..

And FP: Neb my be NJO, but he values old traditions. He still believes in the KOTOR's values and morals, though he is influenced by NJO's persuasion, so NJO still sometimes emerges... Hence the robes.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:29 pm
Nelowulf
Angelic: And I'm Orrin, Cockmuncher, dickwad, badass, and b*****d-at-law, here to screw you over at anytime, anywhere!

Though Neb ain't to pleased with that..

And FP: Neb my be NJO, but he values old traditions. He still believes in the KOTOR's values and morals, though he is influenced by NJO's persuasion, so NJO still sometimes emerges... Hence the robes.

by KOTOR if you mean the Jedi from KOTOR, then still, they were allowed to marry back then. It wasnt till after the rule of two tht the Jedi changed.

on a lighter note: JACKSON WAS ACQUITTED! how can they let him on the loose again!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:33 pm
Actually clone wars, which still counts as KOTOR... but anyway..

I personally believe that both jackson and the accusers were lying. Just because in psychology we proved that the testimony was bullshit, but moreso, i still believe that he had some children hidden away...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:10 pm
okay, clone wars jedi were forbidden.

Jacko needs to be locked up either in jail or in a padded cell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:15 pm
padded cell, but the bitches who keep trying to accuse him should go there too.

Seriously. he may have won this one, but there'll be like 500 more people trying to hit the slots after this by suing famous people.

Its really a catch 22...

Hell, my idea is that they drop the charges, and he pays one million (more than enough... though they'd probably sue for like 500 million...) Then, monitor him for 20 years. Anyone else who brings lawsuits will be denied.

That way, there is evidence that he does the crime in the future, but also gets rid of any possibly that someone got ******** over. 1 million is pocket change, but also makes him pay something for a crime.

I personally don't give a s**t, just don't bash him unless you have evidence beyond a doubt. Otherwise, don't waste time.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:19 pm
yeah, suing celebrities is getting out of hand.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games