Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:33 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
be right back ive got to collect taxes and stuff. why dont you go check out the spell shop. and while youre there ask the lady for the princes order number 666. and meet me back here. and dont open the book. for... your own safety.

*Looks at him* Ok.*Goes to spell shop and asks lady for Princes order Number 666 and meets Necross* Here. *Gives him the package*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:38 pm

oh thank god its here. ok now weve got another 3 villages before we can go back home. in the next village which is 5 miles that way. go to the clothing shop. same order number. ill be collecting taxes and some information on spies in the kingdom.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:59 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
oh thank god its here. ok now weve got another 3 villages before we can go back home. in the next village which is 5 miles that way. go to the clothing shop. same order number. ill be collecting taxes and some information on spies in the kingdom.

Ok.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:58 pm

[ok lets just time lapse this]
(me and sora go to the rest of the towns. me collecting taxes and sora going and getting some packages. then we finally return back to the castle.)

Hey sora you like that flying coach thing?

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:20 am

King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ok lets just time lapse this]
(me and sora go to the rest of the towns. me collecting taxes and sora going and getting some packages. then we finally return back to the castle.)

Hey sora you like that flying coach thing?

[*Claps* Arigato. smile ]
Yep. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:56 am

[ GREAT music. everyone must listen. I-E-A-I-A-I-O by System of a Down, Cigarro by System of a Down, and Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle by Dethklok. For a real challenge try and figure out the rhymes in I-E-A-I-A-I-O then say them ten times fast. its hard.]

then its yours to keep. i wont need it anymore.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:24 am

King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ GREAT music. everyone must listen. I-E-A-I-A-I-O by System of a Down, Cigarro by System of a Down, and Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle by Dethklok. For a real challenge try and figure out the rhymes in I-E-A-I-A-I-O then say them ten times fast. its hard.]

then its yours to keep. i wont need it anymore.

*Sweatmark* Um...-.-'
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:27 am

Why are you sweating? Are you alright?

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:29 am

King_of_the_Hearts_666
Why are you sweating? Are you alright?

*Gives him a o.0 look* Yes, I'm fine T.T
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:32 am

Ill be in the castle. Go fly around or something. I hear theres some good weapon and spell shops in that first village. If you see something you like tell them to put in on the prince's tab.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:04 am

King_of_the_Hearts_666
Ill be in the castle. Go fly around or something. I hear theres some good weapon and spell shops in that first village. If you see something you like tell them to put in on the prince's tab.

Na...I'm going to follow you...-.-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm

Your choice. *starts walking to the lab with sora following* I bet you're wondering whats in these packages. *opens the packages to reveal a spellbook, a robe, a full set of armor, a wand, and a golden sword.* All of these items. Will make me an elder god.

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:14 pm

she walks around thinking, she looked around trying to find something to do
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:10 pm

*hears lola walking around then activates a trap door and catches her* Hey there, wander much?

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:12 pm

she looks at him "woa how did you do that?" she asked and smiled softly "yes i do"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games