Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:07 am

grabs the cub* ...touch my kid...and you die
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:09 am

Suddenly a smalll tornado of black particles appears beside the newcomer. "Heheheh... what? Starting the party without me..?" the figure said as he stepped out of the tornado. "Hmm..? Let go of the children? What part of 'blood of the innocent' didn't you understand?" he laughed softly.

Tomoe looks at him with wide eyes. "Ah! It's the perv! Ikasu!" she said.

La Petite Ange

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:10 am

turns to see a girl traped in a house* oh crap...starts moving burning woodlooks over to see bella
HEY YOU ARE YOU OK
*pulls her out too*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:11 am

hey hey you ok?

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:12 am

she coughs up smoke and falls to her knees "i think so" she whispered
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 am

At the castle, a small figure can be seen whizzing towards the Study Room of Valdamt. The figure opens the door without asking, and enters, floating about 3 feet from Valdamt's face, not even bothering to know what he was doing.

"King Valdamt! We have an emergency... curse my frequent visits to my own kingdom for emergency reunions... " she whispers, casting a white flame of light to help him wake up. "It's Juno.. he says he's with Bella, Tomoe, and.. some newcomer named Sai! They're at the village south-east of here, the small town populated by wolves.. they say they're under the control of the vampires that serve the Radicals..." she says, out of breath. "We have to bring inmeddiatedly the medical mages! "she says, knowing that although these mages themselves are vampires, they are not cold-hearted.

AxelNekko

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:16 am

we need to get you out of here righ-- *stops short after being hit in the head by someone behind him
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:16 am

Valdamt looks at Esuna with wide eyes. "Tomoe and Bella? What the hell are they... oh never mind," he said, quickly standing up from his desk. "Esuna, alert the Mages! I'll go on alone!" he said as he began to run toward the Castle doors to exit. "Make sure they get there as quickly as possible!" he yelled.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:17 am

she looks at him wide eyed before laying down coughing up smoke
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:18 am

falls to ground out cold

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:19 am

Tomoe sees this and runs toward them. "Bella... are you alright?" she asked while looking at sai. "What happened to him?'
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:20 am

Esuna nods quickly, and she flies toward the mages room, and so, the rescue mission begins..

Juno sees Sai being tumbled down. "Woah! Sai, don't fall uncouncius on us!" he says, and grabs the little puppy boy who was about to fall from his hand. "Eeh! I can't hold kids, i'm not too good with my balance.. "he thinks, and tries to protect the puppy boy from the oncomers, seeing the 2 leaders walking slowly for them.

"Bella! Tomoe! Be carefull!" he yells, and sees Bella with a noter puppy girl. "Damnit.. they went to far when they got those frigging adorable kids!"he says. "But how can i fight with him? He's too young to be mishandled!" he thinks, seeing the little puppy boy, with lowered ears and tail in between his legs, fearing.

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:21 am

(gtg for like a couple of hours)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:24 am

(oki, see ya) Ikasu laughed as he approached Juno, staring at the little cub. "Hmm.... he would make a nice snack..." he said as he laughed, drawing out his large claws. "Just give up, you won't be able to take on the both of us..." he said, smiling deviously.

"Think again," said a voice as he hitted him on the head really hard, making him lose balance and fall onto the ground. "b*****d."

La Petite Ange

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games