Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:16 am

she curls up on her bed, turning into a cat and falling asleep
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:20 am

*Logen's dad came down and then his hair was set on fire, it wasnt logen, it was the little child, it looked like it had developed her fire ability, but hey? Logen didnt develop her Fire ability before she was three... this child, was most likely going to become as genious as her, or even more genious than her... she picked her up, she smiled and the baby .... Smiled back! Logen's father screamed and logen putted his hair out with some water she made, above his head, it was really to much for just putting out his hair... she laughed, and... the baby laughed!... she liked her... the baby touched her pan and a mind connection came between them, the baby seemed to understand alot about everything, then she took all the language Logen had learned... Logen smiled and kissed Her babysister!*

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:23 am

*Logen smiled and the baby spoke in a slightly high toned baby voice inside Logen's mind, she said:*

"please dont be mad at father, i have meself punished him for doing so..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:26 am

*Logen's father came up, and said:*

"hehe, could you take care for her?... teach her to controll her ability's?"

*Logen smiled and said:*

"Of course daddy... though you must promise me one thing.... NEVER EVER do that again!... i lost grip of my emotions, and nearly killed everything in the space station"

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:30 am

*then fire errupted from his hair again, and then a orb of water surrounded his head, almost drowning him, before it fell to the floor*

"Logen could you please stop?"

"it have never been me!... it is my babysister!... i think she will become better than me in no time at all!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:36 am

(im back!) suka saw logen nearby "hey logen!" she ran to logen and her dad. "hi logen. i wanted to show you something" she shew logen the frost dragon witch licked logens hand.

deedee10

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:39 am

deedee10
(im back!) suka saw logen nearby "hey logen!" she ran to logen and her dad. "hi logen. i wanted to show you something" she shew logen the frost dragon witch licked logens hand.

[Umm Zorry, im at my father's place... ON EARTH! holding my newly born baby sister....... so you couldnt just happen to walk by me ;3]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:42 am

(oh...lol err maybe i can teleport there lol. anyways i just teleported riht next to you by accident. lol i ment to teleport outside but i teleported here by mistake lol)

deedee10

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:44 am

[no ill come back instead :3]

"well ill have to go now, im sorry that i cant stay longer, but ill have to be at the school tomorrow, since its just this, ill teach her, ill let her know everything i know, and let her become my true sister!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:45 am

(ok) suka was looking around at school and sighed. she was looking for somthing to to. she sighed and turned into a wolf and padded off

deedee10

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:47 am

*Logen then kissed her sister, and then she kissed her mother and then her father... then she said:*

"you should take a shower daddy... you stink like burned hair!"

*She laughed a bit and said:*

"talk to you later, and yes mother, i will take good care for her!"

*Logen walked to the docking bay, she didnt want to go as slow she did the last time, so she took her speed express and she was at the space station in no time!*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:50 am

suka eagerly waited for logen and waited at the train station to other planets. the truth was that she and tye had come from a different planet as well. she sighed and sat down. waiting. and waiting. and waiting...

deedee10

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 am

*Logen then took her sister's hand and made the mind connection, and she said:*

"So did mother or father give you a name?"

*her baby sister searched for something in her mind again, she found it, it was the information about how they transformed intoo their different forms, then in a second nothing happened, then the baby transformed intoo a snowtiger... Logen thought... Damn that is cute!... she now heldt a rather small snowtiger, the snowtiger licked her face and she Logen said:*

"what name would you like then?"

*one of her paws touched Logen's forhead*

"you should give me my name, not i!"

*Logen thought for a bit, then she said:*

"what about the name Kjiidul?"

*the paw was still on Logen's forhead then the baby said:*

"i like it!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:59 am

[her speed express was a Puddlejumper :3 a little but engenious space ship that would go faster than anything else that was at all known by humans!]

Wacram Glaziuz

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:01 am

suka yawned. she fell asleep on the chair. when she woke up she had a scary dream. it was about rueben growing bigger and bigger and then ate her. she yelped and breathed heavily "it was...just a dream." she sighed a sigh of relive as she saw the baby dragon asleep in her arms. she hugged rueben tightly. she kept watch for logen and sighed. "what if logen isnt coming back. what if she stays on earth forever?"she thought
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games