Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am
"I would ask who's better," Dougal joked. "But I can guess the answer to that....."

--

"I'm starting to accept and be patient with it," Opal replied giving him a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am
Adam grinned.
"Me of course. you wouldn't have blushed so if otherwise."
Eve laughed again.

gabriel nodded.
"As you wish, then. Coem on let's get back to buisness."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 am
"I wouldn't about that," Dougal replied. "I sacrificed my first kiss to you. I bet Lilith is bet-" Dougal suddenly blushed and went quiet.

"So....when are we leaving?" he asked changing the subject.

--

Opal gave a nod and followed them back out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:26 am
Adam tilted his head a little incurisoity. "mhm."
He looked back as the trio returned. "Right about now, I imagine. I must teleport them off into teh ocean first, then we travel and find Xion."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 pm
((Sorry-I was in an art discussion in class....))

Dougal glanced away and ignored Adam. "I"m ready to go whenever...." was all he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:33 pm
[*bad timing* sorry i've g2g ><]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:38 pm
((lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:43 pm
[And I was at school that entire time. xD]

Lilith looked at Dougal smirking a bit but saying nothing.

"I-I think we're going after Natasha and... Opal get back." Gabriel said pausing to remember Opal's name. They seemed like such a tight group he really had no idea what to say to what seemed to be an inside joke.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:52 am
Aisling looked between her brother and Lilith. Slowly the pieces clicked together and she giggled happily to herself

---

"We're going to have to look believable," Xion told Harley.

"What?" she replied.

Xion sighed at her simple thought process. "They're aware that you're a fighter," he replied. "You're going to need more injuries to be believable."

"Oh that'll be easy enough," she replied with a smile.

"Be serious," he retorted.

"Aren't I always?" she asked as they began their little fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:22 am
Eve looekd over at the young Gabriel, understanding his awkwardness - at least she had her ties to gabriel and Adam.
The others reached the group and Adam nodded, organising everyone into business.

"Alright then. I and Dougal will go off to track Xion-"

"And me." Sin spoke up. Adam cast her an exasperated look.
"no..." he said
"get over yourself. i'm going." Sin snapped back. "Harley's the only one who's any fun around here. And you'll probably mess up her rescue or something." She folded her arms and cast him a glance that was far beyond stubbornness. Adam recognised the look immediately and sigehd in defeat.
"You're FAR too much like your father." he said. sin gave a smug smile.
he flapped his wings. "Alright, i, dougal and Sin will look for Harley. Aisling, the Gabriels, Eve, Lilith, Natasha and Opal will all go look for God, alright?"

[*gawd there's a lot fo characters. hope I remembered them all XD]
[*starts plotting a twist to kick the story up the arse a little. hmm....*0  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:31 am
((haha...'the' Gabriels.....I keep hoping I don't get them confused.....))

Opal nodded in agree meant. While Aisling hoped she would prove useful if a fight occured during the mission.

"Well if that's settled...." Dougal began.

---

The fight ended between Xion and Harley.

Xion had little injury to himself while Harley had some bruising and cuts about her body.

"That all ya got?" she taunted-waiting for more.

He approached her quietly and then smacked her across the face-leaving her unconious. "No," he replied bluntly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 am
"Alright then. My team stay here a moment while I teleport them."
he stepped forwards "each hold hand sor me, ok?" Once people were in position he took out his scythe, sliced through and teleported. A couple of seconds of seraching around and he found the middle of the pacific. he landed on the water without going trhough it - as did teh angels.

"Whateve ryou do, don't let go of us." Gabriel warned. "Unless you want an impromptue swimming lesson."

Adam shivered a little as teh energy started to decompose him. he truned his back to them, folded his wings and yanked up his hood in one quick movement so that eve wouldn't see him.
"good luck!" He said quickly and then teleported away with an almost panicked speed.

he reappeared in front of Dougal and sin.
"Phew. there we go."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 am
Dougal cocked a brow as the lifted hood and could guess why he did so....Then he crossed his arms.

"Ready-Ace," he replied using Adam's new nickname.

((g2g-class time))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:55 am
[aww - have fun]

"mhmm.." adam said, holding out his hands to them.
"can you sense what area i shoudl be aiming for. I can hover about between dimensions while you get your bearings if you wish, but I dislike staying in Chaos too long. It's...unhelathy."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 am
Dougal paused as he search for Harley or Xion's energy patterens. Harley's was faint and bearly detectable. Xion's however was as energized as his lightning abilities. "Far to the east.....and a bit south, I believe," Dougal replied.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games