Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:32 am
User Image
                                                          "As he played Micha let his fingers slide over the keys easily. He enjoyed the feeling of playing as it calmed him. Micha found that when he was stressed, he turned to his music to relax him. He wouldn’t say it aloud but he needed that now more than ever. Micha felt the movement pick up in the middle as his fingers slid over the keys fast. He let himself get trapped in the sound with the here and now. Micha barely looked at sheet music anymore unless it was a new song he was learned to play. For this song he didn’t need sheet music, he had played it a few times and remembered it fairly well to play the whole movement. He let his eyes drift close as his fingers continued to slide over the keys. Micha ignored the fact that Samuel was beside him. He was used to playing a certain way which allowed him to get completely involved in the music he forgot everything else. The movement dwindled down however causing him to open his eyes as he finished with the last few keys. He let his hands slide away from the keyboard as he sighed a little. Micha glanced toward Samuel as he smiled at him, ”So Debussy…Any other classics you know or just that?” He asked teasing Samuel a little. Micha shifted on the bench as he faced Samuel. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Watching Micha play was really something he come to enjoy. Samuel always liked watching others get into their music. It was like something just seemed to take over them and the musician would simply forget the world around them, playing as if no one were watching. Samuel sat listening happily, his own wrist and fingers absent mindedly moving to the melody. The Clair de Lune was just one of many that had been instilled in him from a young age. As he listened he recalled the first time he had to play it in front of an audience. He couldn't have been more than seven or eight, and he just about passed out when he saw how large of a crowd would be watching. He smiled to himself and turned his attention back to Micha just as the piece dwindled to the last few notes. He watched him open his eyes and sigh as he finished. Samuel laughed softly as the male teased him. "Oh, I think I know a few." he replied, teasing him back. "Let's see there's Beethoven's Ode de Joy, Pachelbel's Canon in D, Johann Sebastian Bach's double violin concerto in D minor 2nd Movement, Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. Should I go on or would you rather I just play something instead?" Samuel smirked as he finished speaking. Piano may not have been his main instrument, but he knew enough classics to last him a lifetime.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image
                                                          " As he finished his piece, Micha relaxed as he watched Samuel. He smiled as Samuel teased him back. Micha knew that Samuel knew a few tunes himself. When it came to instruments, he envied Samuel in a way. He wished he had learned the violin after all he enjoyed the sound of the strings over piano sometimes. Micha listened as Samuel listed off a few different classic movements he knew as well. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke shaking his head, "No please..Do play something." Mich spoke motioning Samuel toward the piano as he glanced toward it then back at Samuel. He wanted to hear Samuel play something as well. Micha knew that Samuel had been taught the piano as well even if it wasn't his main instrument. "

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:51 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

As much as Samuel enjoyed playing strings he was not to be envied. There was no denying that strings sounded beautiful and could create wonderful music, but just like anything else there cons as well. For Samuel it had meant picking up the instrument at the age of four, having lessons last for hours, playing until his fingers were red, numb, and stiff while trying to master various songs and his first vibrato. To this day the fingers of his left hand remained calloused and often times ached. If anyone should be envious it should be Samuel. From his view the piano was a far better choice of instrument. After teasing the male, he waited for Micha to compose himself. He smirked as the male insisted his play. "Fine, but I want no complaints if it sucks." Turning to the keys he positioned himself accordingly and started with the first few notes that he knew of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Unlike Micha he wasn't properly trained in the piano. Although he owned a piano he didn't get a chance to play as much as he would like to. Samuel was slow to playing the piece, his fingers moved awkwardly as he tried to remember how exactly the piece went. He'd only played it a few times on piano, but had absolutely no problems with playing the same piece on the violin. While he played he glanced toward Micha, waiting to see if he might have any kind of comment or be willing to help him out a little.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
                                                          " There was nothing to be envied of out of Micha. He didn’t consider himself so lucky in life. In comparison, Samuel probably had the easier life but then again he knew that Samuel’s life had been rather stressful and still was. After composing himself and waiting for Samuel to start. Micha nodded smiling as Samuel spoke. ”Mm..Yes of course. No complaints.” He spoke teasing Samuel before he started. Micha watched as Samuel turned toward the keys and started to play the first few notes of Beethovan’s Moonlight Sonata. There was no denying that Beethovan’s Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Quasi una fantasia, was alluring however he preferred Beethovan’s Für Elise. Even though Samuel was slow to playing the piece, Micha liked it none the less. He had no complaints even though Samuel had messed up on a few keys he kept that to himself. Micha watched Samuel’s fingers slide over the keys but he felt Samuel look to him. He glanced up at and smiled at him. ”Not bad…but just need a few tweaks.” Micha spoke smiling at Samuel. He brought his hands up as he started to help Samuel with the few keys he had missed. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel was well aware of Micha's struggles, but there were still things he found to be envious of. He was a fantastic artist, an amazing photographer, he could play the piano, his cooking was delicious, and he was quite stylish when he chose to be. Yes he probably seemed to have it easier being rich and all, but he could say with the utmost certainty that things weren't always better in the upper class. If anything it was about as, if not more, complicated than the middle and lower classes. As he started to play Samuel smirked as the male teased him again. He knew it wasn't going to be perfect. He didn't expect it to be perfect. Looking towards the male he smiled back at him awaiting his criticism. He didn't mind his words, he knew he was playing bad. Moonlight Sonata was not something he'd ever really mastered, but it was the first song that came to mind. Pausing his playing Samuel watched Micha pick up on the notes he'd clearly forgotten. "Shame I don't have my violin with me. I actually prefer this piece with an accompanist." he said. Lifting his hands to the keys again, he tried to pick up the song but failed again on the first few notes. Making a face at the keys he silently cursed the complicated instrument.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
                                                          " It was true that Micha's life was rather easier even with his minor troubles. When it came to the rich life, it wasn't something to be happy about but it depended on the person. The rich life had its pros and cons just as any other life did. When Samuel played he hadn't expected him to be proficient after all Micha knew that the piano wasn't his main instrument. He was merely surprised that Samuel had played the little bit that he had. Micha showed Samuel the few keys he had missed which wasn't a big problem. He smiled as Samuel spoke nodding a little. "Yes, it is a shame...After all It's not like I get to play with others either." Micha spoke wishing Samuel had brought his violin as well but it wasn't expected that they would be playing with his piano. He slipped his hands away watching as Samuel tried to pick up the song again but couldn't. Micha didn't mind as he slipped closer toward Samuel looping his arms around his waist. "Don't worry about it...I'd say you played rather lovely even though piano it's your forte." He spoke smiling at Samuel as he leaned closer and kissed along his jawline soon moving toward his lips. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Trying again he soon failed. Though he knew the song perfectly on violin, he couldn't seem to choose the correct notes needed for the piano. Samuel didn't have much trouble playing by ear, but it did sometimes take him a few tries to get it right. Lucky for him Micha didn't mock or give any complaints, instead he watched him as he silently instructed him in playing the correct notes. He nodded as the male spoke. It had been some time since he had an accompanist himself. "Hmm perhaps another time we could give it a try." he suggested. He wouldn't mind trying to play with Micha. It might be fun to try playing with a new accompanist. Messing up again, he sighed in defeat. This just wasn't his instrument. If he kept up he'd end up just making more noise than music. He glanced towards the male as he felt the weight of his arms at his waist. Samuel smiled as the males praise despite thinking otherwise. He mumbled his thanks as Micha kissed him, his eyes slipping closed when their lips met. Samuel moved a hand away from keys to cup Micha's cheek. He kissed him back tenderly before pulling away.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
                                                          " As a musician he had never played with others before. He had only played by himself before, but had always thought the idea of playing with another person might be interesting. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke, "Mmm. Sounds good..I'd like to give it a try too." He spoke smiling at Samuel. Micha kept his arms around Samuel's waist as he held onto him. He smiled as Samuel mumbled his thanks as he kissed him. "Your welcome." Micha spoke as he moved to kiss Samuel on the lips. He kissed Samuel feeling his hand come up to cup his cheek. Micha kissed Samuel until he pulled away. He pulled back a little himself, "So now that you've seen everything..Is there anything else your curious about in my house?" Micha asked teasing Samuel as he grinned at him. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Thanks to playing in competitions and orchestra Samuel had his fair share of playing with others. He found it more pleasing to play solo and with an orchestra than with an accompanist. When it came to finding an accompanist, one needed to take a lot of time practicing and learning the others playing style. It was quite time consuming at times and was the main reason he hadn't bothered to find another even though his music career was long over. With Micha though, he wouldn't mind trying. He knew he wasn't a professional pianist, but he seemed to play well enough and, assuming by the pages above the keys, could read notes just fine. Samuel sat contently in the males embrace. When he pulled away he dropped his hand from his cheek, moving to rest lightly against the male. "Nah I think I'm good for once." he replied, smiling up at the male. "I like your house. It's nice. It's not too big, furnishings are kind of lacking but it seems to fit you."

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image
                                                          " Playing with others was not something he had given thought to but he wasn’t opposed to it. He was interested in the concept after all he knew it could bring a little struggle when it came to being a musician. Micha found a compatibility with Samuel when it came to music. He believed perhaps if given enough time between them they could make excellent accompanists. Micha kept his arms around Samuel as he sat there. He felt Samuel’s hand slip away from his cheek as he watched him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke nodding a little. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke about his lack of furnishing. ”Yes, Well it’s not like I spend most of my time down in the living room as I don’t have a Television. I’m mostly upstairs working half the time or sleeping in my room...So I don’t see the need for much more than I have.” Micha spoke smiling a little. He knew he lacked things but he was content with what he had. It was only him so there was no need for more. "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel smiled as the male laughed at his response. He didn't really find the humor but wasn't curious enough to question him. He continued to lean against the male while listening to him speak. He could tell that the upstairs was likely to be where he spent most of his time. Upstairs the rooms felt more personal, there were signs of someone actually living there. Whereas downstairs it was so bare, a robber would be highly disappointed. "Y'know I think you might be more of a workaholic than I am." he said, smirking. Samuel didn't mind that Micha was lacking in things. It just showed what kind of person he was. For some, they felt like a house full of material items made the home. For Micha, he was simple enough that he could get by without so many material items. It was as he said, it fit him. Leaning his head up, Samuel pressed a kiss to Micha's cheek. "So here's a random question. If you're not working, creating, or playing piano, what do you do to kill time?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image
                                                          " Micha’s reason for laughing had been that he found it funny that Samuel would pick up on his lack of furnishings. When it came to Samuel, he had more things when it came to furniture than he had. He saw no need for such materialistic things. Micha never saw a need for having too much. He was content with what he had even though Samuel saw different. Micha laughed softly at Samuel’s words. He nodded a little knowing he could indeed be a workaholic. ”Yes, I know…I can be a little bit of workaholic.” Micha spoke as he watched Samuel. He knew that Samuel and he were different in ways but he didn’t mind. Micha smiled as Samuel kissed his cheek. He listened as Samuel spoke and laughed softly. ”Let me ask you this. What do you think I do?” Micha asked teasing Samuel as he watched him. The answer was easy and simply though he knew Samuel probably didn’t want to hear it. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

There was no denying that Samuel had a lot more things compared to Micha. But he couldn't really say it was all to his taste. Before it was his, the mansion had belonged to his parents. A lot of the items had been purchased and placed by them both. Aside from his downstairs bar/game room and the growing mountain of DVDs, games, and books he couldn't say that there was too much in the mansion that was his. He only kept it because he was too lazy to bother redecorating. It was the same with his penthouse. When he bought it, he hired an interior designer to decorate. There were a few things he'd gotten to choose for himself, but for the most part he simply told the designer to make it look like something from one of those home magazines he always saw near the registers at the grocery store. Samuel didn't mind the way nor did he mind the way Micha did. Both of them had their way living, and it suited them both. It was that simple. Samuel laughed a bit as Micha admitted to being a workaholic. Claiming to be a little bit of one was putting it nicely. True was though they were both a bit of workaholics. There was no denying that Samuel could really get into his work if he allowed himself to. As the male went on, he shrugged as he was given a question in response. "Okay dumb question before I answer , are we talking about when you kill your free time with me or when you're all by yourself free time? Cause if we're talking about the first than I already know. But as for the ladder......I don't know. Prancing around nude while nursing a glass of scotch? Maybe throw in some light jazz and a warm bath?" Samuel honestly didn't know what Micha did by himself. It seemed here lately he was almost always spending time with him. Take away anything involving work and creativity, he wasn't sure how Micha would kill a night. For all he knew his guess could be right or totally wrong. It made him realize how little he might just know about the male still.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image
                                                          " Micha knew that Samuel’s mansions had been given to him after all they lacked personality even if Samuel lived there. He didn’t believe it was him. The only first sign of Samuel had been in his game room after all. He hadn’t been surprised by that. Micha found it amusing through his first time in Samuel’s game room. He hadn’t expected what had happened but then again he would do again after he had tempted Samuel in the first place. When it came to work, he couldn’t help that he was a workaholic. Micha preferred to keep himself busy or he would let himself slip away sometimes. He listened as Samuel spoke and smirked lightly. His guesses weren’t too far off. ”I’d say all by myself free time. As for your answers they’re not too far off from what I’d normally do. Sure, I walk around naked freely and drink through as for Jazz and taking a bath those are not things I would do. One of the things I like to do if I get free time is go to clubs and listen to local bands.” Micha spoke answering Samuel’s question. He wasn’t into the music of a DJ, he preferred listening to the sounds of real vocals on stage and watching musicians pour their hearts out until the clubs closed. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games