Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:44 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta caught on to what the guy was saying, and really she was impressed that Sub had gone to all the effort of stealing so many books. Clearly the guy hadn't been lying. They would have had to be a passion of Sub's for him to make that effort. "Impressive," she said, though this time it was a bit hollow, "So, um...What's the next room?"

"Ah, right!" Sub declared as he snapped back to reality. "Let's go to the med lab and get that egg." With that said the man exited the library, walked across the hall and entered the med lab. As Sheeta might assume the place was filled with medical equipment and scrubbed clean. Kind of nice to have a mini hospital at home.

"Doc!? Where are ya!?" Sub cried out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:56 pm
SubonicXP

"Ah, right!" Sub declared as he snapped back to reality. "Let's go to the med lab and get that egg." With that said the man exited the library, walked across the hall and entered the med lab. As Sheeta might assume the place was filled with medical equipment and scrubbed clean. Kind of nice to have a mini hospital at home.

"Doc!? Where are ya!?" Sub cried out.

The girl's eyes lit up when she heard that she was going to be getting her egg now. That would make for a wonderful next top on this tour, and on top of that, she'd get to see the med lab. The girl followed along eagerly, gasping when she saw all of the shiny equipment. "Oh wow, this all looks so expensive!" she said.  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:39 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
[
The girl's eyes lit up when she heard that she was going to be getting her egg now. That would make for a wonderful next top on this tour, and on top of that, she'd get to see the med lab. The girl followed along eagerly, gasping when she saw all of the shiny equipment. "Oh wow, this all looks so expensive!" she said.

"Hm, I guess the doctor isn't in..." Sub mused aloud, chuckling at his own joke. "Yes, very expensive. Now come hete." He said as he led the woman to a large circular machine with a glass dome on top. Inside the dome one could see many eggs resting peacefully on top of warm glowing lamps from underneath. There seemed to be a panel in front of the machine which allowed you to rotate the turn table so the desire egg could be taken out through a small door.

"Doc Owl and a breeder friend of the team take in and raise abandoned eggs, be it wild or selfish trainers. Pick one and treat it well." Sub explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:48 pm
SubonicXP

"Hm, I guess the doctor isn't in..." Sub mused aloud, chuckling at his own joke. "Yes, very expensive. Now come hete." He said as he led the woman to a large circular machine with a glass dome on top. Inside the dome one could see many eggs resting peacefully on top of warm glowing lamps from underneath. There seemed to be a panel in front of the machine which allowed you to rotate the turn table so the desire egg could be taken out through a small door.

"Doc Owl and a breeder friend of the team take in and raise abandoned eggs, be it wild or selfish trainers. Pick one and treat it well." Sub explained.

The girl nodded when there was no response to a call for the doctor. "Sure thing," the girl replied, following Sub over to the egg dome machine thingy. Sheeta peered through the glass dome, her eyes wide and wonder. "I can pick....any one I want? Ooooh, that's awesome!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. She already knew which one it was that she wanted. There was one that looked particularly unique out of all of them, and she spun the chamber until she could reach it. Taking the egg, it began to move in her hands, glowing and deforming into a blob. "Oh my gosh!" she said, "Did I break it?" The blob replied with a gleeful "Diiitto!!", making her eyes go wide in delight and surprise.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:30 pm
Zeke would inch backwards slowly, panic beginning to show on his face. Being backed into a corner like Leslie was doing to him now, the Combusken would be reminded of how terrified he could get when he was still a Torchic. However, flashbacks would also flicker in his mind, visions of being cornered by a wild Sneasel during the Poke-"Hunger Games" that had taken place so long ago obscuring his vision. The Combusken would no longer register Leslie as a person, only seeing her and Lace as a threat that needed to be dealt with. Kairi could see the fear in Zeke's eyes, but would not see his rage until too late. As Leslie edged closer to him, Zeke would take a deep breath before letting loose a Flamethrower. Kairi took a deep breath as well, and hoped dearly that she hadn't just made a terrible mistake in letting Zeke out.

Elsewhere in the HQ, Silver would be sitting on the floor, back against the wall. Her Cubone, Asriel, and her Growlithe, Kaede, would both be sitting in her lap. Occasionally, the two would bat at eachother playfully. Sitting a little ways away, Silver's newest addition, a currently nameless Scraggy, would be watching the hybrid and his new teammates. Silver would gaze blindly towards her newest companion, somehow catching on to the Scraggy's curiosity. "You know you're allowed to join them, right? There's no sense in simply pouting at them," the hybrid would say, her ears twitching slightly as she caught on to the shuffling sound that occurred when the Scraggy stood up. "Scrag! Scraggy!" it would say back, turning around and crossing its arms. "Suit yourself. Just know there's definitely room for one more in my lap if you change your mind," Silver would say with a throaty chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:15 pm
sitting back in the shadows a familiar silhouette be seen from the viewing platform. No telling how long the man stood looming over the battle. Arms crossed and his eye's blazing in their crude pink eyes watched the battle ensue.

The sound of heels would come clicking down the hall but not like they where walking but... skipping? The obvious sound of Clara's happy trails would be her calling card as she explodes in the room with happiness. "Hey there Sivvy! How'd the Safari go for you? Because mine went.... Oh wait umm there is someone I want you to meet however it seems like she's A LITTLE LOST!" A sound of pouting wale would sound from down the hall. "Awww Terra I'm down here come to my voice!". Following her voice the sound little paws would run down the hall. Upon the little Deino coming in the room she would slip on the smooth floor and slide straight into the currently stubborn scraggy. "Ummm Sivvy this is Terra she's blind too and I'm trying to teach her to find her way around. Oh and a Deino I guess I forgot to say that. Have your heard of that Pokemon before? because I haven't."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:24 pm
question
Ryssa Blackblood

The girl nodded when there was no response to a call for the doctor. "Sure thing," the girl replied, following Sub over to the egg dome machine thingy. Sheeta peered through the glass dome, her eyes wide and wonder. "I can pick....any one I want? Ooooh, that's awesome!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly. She already knew which one it was that she wanted. There was one that looked particularly unique out of all of them, and she spun the chamber until she could reach it. Taking the egg, it began to move in her hands, glowing and deforming into a blob. "Oh my gosh!" she said, "Did I break it?" The blob replied with a gleeful "Diiitto!!", making her eyes go wide in delight and surprise.

"A Ditto?" Sub said as he tilted his head. "Huh...must have been disguised as an egg for it would be picked up. Never had that happened before." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Well I suppose it's your's. Any who, to wrap up our little tour the floor beneath this one, B3, is off limits unless you have permission. It contains the SNAG network's server room, the generator which powers the building, and storage of valuable goods. Beneath that one, B4, is where we keep our holding cells and interrogation room. I don't think I need to explain that one to you." He said as he began to walk out of the medlab.

"Let's return to the main area, shall we?" He said to the woman as he exited and headed towards the elevator.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:41 pm
SubonicXP

"A Ditto?" Sub said as he tilted his head. "Huh...must have been disguised as an egg for it would be picked up. Never had that happened before." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Well I suppose it's your's. Any who, to wrap up our little tour the floor beneath this one, B3, is off limits unless you have permission. It contains the SNAG network's server room, the generator which powers the building, and storage of valuable goods. Beneath that one, B4, is where we keep our holding cells and interrogation room. I don't think I need to explain that one to you." He said as he began to walk out of the medlab.

"Let's return to the main area, shall we?" He said to the woman as he exited and headed towards the elevator.

Sheeta was just as surprised as the guy, if not a little more. She'd never heard of a ditto doing such a thing, but the little blob clearly wasn't opposed to going with the girl. It slid up her arm and started nuzzling Sheeta's head, bouncing up and down merrily. Sheeta giggled loudly at the odd feeling and pulled the Ditto off of her shoulder, hugging it to her chest instead. "Oh, okay, Sub!" she replied, running after the guy and heading back tot he elevator. While she walked, the girl gazed at the Ditto in wonder, squishing it a little bit in a playful way to see just how elastic the pokemon was. "How about if I call you Morph?" she asked the pokemon, getting a happy reply.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:56 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta was just as surprised as the guy, if not a little more. She'd never heard of a ditto doing such a thing, but the little blob clearly wasn't opposed to going with the girl. It slid up her arm and started nuzzling Sheeta's head, bouncing up and down merrily. Sheeta giggled loudly at the odd feeling and pulled the Ditto off of her shoulder, hugging it to her chest instead. "Oh, okay, Sub!" she replied, running after the guy and heading back tot he elevator. While she walked, the girl gazed at the Ditto in wonder, squishing it a little bit in a playful way to see just how elastic the pokemon was. "How about if I call you Morph?" she asked the pokemon, getting a happy reply.

The elevator would take the pair back up to the main floor, where Sub would step off and walk straight into the main area, having no real destination in mind. "So, what do you think out our pad? Glad you joined?" He said with a smile. "Also, I wonder how good that little guy's transformations are..." He said eying the Ditto. "They say it takes a bit of training before they master perfect transformation."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:08 pm
SubonicXP

The elevator would take the pair back up to the main floor, where Sub would step off and walk straight into the main area, having no real destination in mind. "So, what do you think out our pad? Glad you joined?" He said with a smile. "Also, I wonder how good that little guy's transformations are..." He said eying the Ditto. "They say it takes a bit of training before they master perfect transformation."

Though it wasn't very long, Sheeta spent the entire elevator ride playing with her new pokemon's squishy body, seemingly very entertained. When the doors opened, she walked out, not really watching where she was going again. "Huh?" she asked, "Oh, absolutely! This little guy was worth joining, even if the rest of the place was lame...Don't worry though, I love every bit of this place!" At Sub's next comment, the girl got quiet for a moment as if contemplating the question. "Well, he passed off as an egg pretty well...Maybe we could try out some new transformations...What do you say, Morph?" The little Ditto seemed eager, so she asked Sub, "Do you have any pokemon on hand Morph could try turning into?"  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:18 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Though it wasn't very long, Sheeta spent the entire elevator ride playing with her new pokemon's squishy body, seemingly very entertained. When the doors opened, she walked out, not really watching where she was going again. "Huh?" she asked, "Oh, absolutely! This little guy was worth joining, even if the rest of the place was lame...Don't worry though, I love every bit of this place!" At Sub's next comment, the girl got quiet for a moment as if contemplating the question. "Well, he passed off as an egg pretty well...Maybe we could try out some new transformations...What do you say, Morph?" The little Ditto seemed eager, so she asked Sub, "Do you have any pokemon on hand Morph could try turning into?"

Sub just scoffed at the question. In all his years of being a Pokemon trainer did he ever have someone ask him if he had any Pokemon. "Do I ever." He smiled as he whipped out a Dusk Ball and held it out. "Let's start off with something easy, here is my baby." He said pressing the button on the front with one of his fingers, the ball popping open and the shadowy energy bending around towards his shoulder as a Murkrow appeared from the ball, perched on his shoulder.

"Nevermore!" Cawed the crow Pokemon.

"This is Nevermore, my Murkrow. I've had her since I was a young teenager and no, I won't ever evolve her, she is perfect the way she is." Sub said as he petted the Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:32 pm
SubonicXP

Sub just scoffed at the question. In all his years of being a Pokemon trainer did he ever have someone ask him if he had any Pokemon. "Do I ever." He smiled as he whipped out a Dusk Ball and held it out. "Let's start off with something easy, here is my baby." He said pressing the button on the front with one of his fingers, the ball popping open and the shadowy energy bending around towards his shoulder as a Murkrow appeared from the ball, perched on his shoulder.

"Nevermore!" Cawed the crow Pokemon.

"This is Nevermore, my Murkrow. I've had her since I was a young teenager and no, I won't ever evolve her, she is perfect the way she is." Sub said as he petted the Pokemon.

Sheeta hadn't meant it to be insulting in any way, she just wasn't sure if the guy had carried any with him all the time. This was pretty much Sub's home, along with everyone else here. It wouldn't be unheard of for someone to leave the pokeballs in their room, especially if the pokemon were let to roam free, like that Sharpedo in the pool.
She watchied with interest as the Murkrow was called forth, her eyes lighting up as it actually spoke it's own name. "She certainly is," the girl replied, grinning broadly as she admired the bird. "Such a pretty Murkrow..." Her gaze shifted back to her Ditto and then asked, "Well? How about it, Morph...Think you can become a Murkrow that looks just like Nevermore?" The Ditto didn't answer, but started to glow as it transformed. When the light faded, the girl was holding a Murkrow in her hands, but it was not a perfect duplication. The tufts on it's head that were supposed to look sort of like a hat were pointed the opposite way, and the beak was a little bit short.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:40 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

Sheeta hadn't meant it to be insulting in any way, she just wasn't sure if the guy had carried any with him all the time. This was pretty much Sub's home, along with everyone else here. It wouldn't be unheard of for someone to leave the pokeballs in their room, especially if the pokemon were let to roam free, like that Sharpedo in the pool.
She watchied with interest as the Murkrow was called forth, her eyes lighting up as it actually spoke it's own name. "She certainly is," the girl replied, grinning broadly as she admired the bird. "Such a pretty Murkrow..." Her gaze shifted back to her Ditto and then asked, "Well? How about it, Morph...Think you can become a Murkrow that looks just like Nevermore?" The Ditto didn't answer, but started to glow as it transformed. When the light faded, the girl was holding a Murkrow in her hands, but it was not a perfect duplication. The tufts on it's head that were supposed to look sort of like a hat were pointed the opposite way, and the beak was a little bit short.

"Nevermore!" The bird cawed again, however this time it almost seemed like laughing. It was also obvious that her name was all Nevermore could say.

"Close enough. The real challenge in using a Ditto is knowing what attacks to order as it can only use what the opposing Pokemon does. Let's see if it can use Haze, Nevermore knows that. Puff out a nice black cloud of haze." Sub explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:02 pm
SubonicXP

"Nevermore!" The bird cawed again, however this time it almost seemed like laughing. It was also obvious that her name was all Nevermore could say.

"Close enough. The real challenge in using a Ditto is knowing what attacks to order as it can only use what the opposing Pokemon does. Let's see if it can use Haze, Nevermore knows that. Puff out a nice black cloud of haze." Sub explained.

"Oh, I know," Sheeta replied, "I have a whole lot of studying ahead of me if I'm going to be effective with using Morph here in any sort of real way..." She paused for a moment as the guy told her about one of the crow's techniques and then described what it did. Looking at her pokemon she asked, "Did you get that, Morph? Give it a try!"

"Krooooooow!" it exclaimed and flapped it's wings, an almost inky cloud starting to fill the air around it. There was an odd purple sheen to the cloud, however, as it spread. It didn't look quite the same as expected, but it seemed pretty close....just like the transformation itself.  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 pm
A high pitched scream would erupt from the spinning dervish as the tongue of flames from Zeke splashed across Leslie and Lace, causing the entire training room to spring into action. A torrent of flame suppressant foam would rocket out of the walls and wash over Leslie and Zeke, cutting off the Flamethrower attack and preventing any of the flames from spreading. Another panel would slide open to reveal a fire hose aimed towards the Combusken. "I would return that little uncontrollable ball of emotions now. Before I attempt to drown him out from his current status as a health hazard." A certain A.I.'s voice emanated, moving the fire hose as if he were cocking a gun.

From the soup of foam, Leslie would slowly emerge. While her skin didn't display the burns one would find on your typical person, her skin instead held a slightly warped appearance and was colored a deep black where the flames had scorched along her skin. The sound of twisting metal would slowly groan its way through the open air as the Mawile hybrid began to slowly back towards where Kairi and the exit were. It almost looked painful from the eerie look and sound, but the major kicker was the smoke and iron smell that now emanated from Leslie.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games