Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:18 pm
Closing her book, Luminova steps out of the elevator.
"Aside from us, there is no life in this room, I can detect none..."
She says, looking up at the ceiling.
"However, I sense a large mass of life somewhere above us in the distance... No, Two! There are two large masses... One to the far west, and another to near north west... No, there is a third... Directly below that one on this floor... North west!"
Turning south, she then goes over to Sha.
"How are you faring?"
She asks the sickly Elf.
Ooc: Still open to talk. Sorry, I realize I should have wated until Sha was online, before posting that last part.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:25 pm
Luminova Valindel
"However, I sense a large mass of life somewhere above us in the distance... No, Two! There are two large masses... One to the far west, and another to near north west... No, there is a third... Directly below that one on this floor... North west!"
"How are you faring?"
She asks the sickly Elf.
Ooc: Still open to talk. Sorry, I realize I should have wated until Sha was online, before posting that last part.

He shook his head as a wave of dizziness enveloped him and a few moments passed before it cleared. He turned to Luminova with red rimmed eyes, but whether it was due to the radiation or from grief, it was unclear. He coughed weakly. "I've been better that's for sure. But as long as I have breath in my body...my fate is my own."

Ooc: done.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
"How are you faring?"
She asks the sickly Elf.

He shook his head as a wave of dizziness enveloped him and a few moments passed before it cleared. He turned to Luminova with red rimmed eyes, but whether it was due to the radiation or from grief, it was unclear. He coughed weakly. "I've been better that's for sure. But as long as I have breath in my body...my fate is my own."

The unicorn princess frowns and lays her left hand on his right shoulder.
"Please..."
She says gently. A single tear running down her right cheek.
"If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask. there is no shame in accepting the assistance of allies... Nobody can wage a war, alone... Even Eru, himself shows that he needs allies, when he summons his prophets... Do not forget... I can feel your pain, as if it were my own... When you suffer... So too, do I. Will you please at least think about it?"
She then turns and goes over to Aidar's right from behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:45 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
"How are you faring?"
She asks the sickly Elf.

"Please..."
"If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask. there is no shame in accepting the assistance of allies... Nobody can wage a war, alone... Even Eru, himself shows that he needs allies, when he summons his prophets... Do not forget... I can feel your pain, as if it were my own... When you suffer... So too, do I. Will you please at least think about it?"
Ooc: Done.

A thousand yard stare had taken over him as he stared at her and it seemed lile it took ages for her words to reach him. He broke eye contact with her for a few moments as he processed what she said. "Yes I will consider that and should that need arise...I will do that."

Ooc: Done  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:35 am
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
"How are you faring?"
She asks the sickly Elf.

"Please..."

A thousand yard stare had taken over him as he stared at her and it seemed lile it took ages for her words to reach him. He broke eye contact with her for a few moments as he processed what she said. "Yes I will consider that and should that need arise...I will do that."

"Three life masses, ye say?"
Aidar says, as he hears Luminova approach him from behind.
"One up and tae the west, and other tae the north west, and the third on this floor tae the north west... Can ye tell if any them be Human?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:44 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
"How are you faring?"
She asks the sickly Elf.

"Please..."

"One up and tae the west, and other tae the north west, and the third on this floor tae the north west... Can ye tell if any them be Human?"

"I don't know..."
Luminova answers with relieved smile from to Sha's words of assurance.
"I can't tell if their Human or any other kind of people... But, judging from how they are in several massed groups and not all together, I think it would be a good assumption that at least one of them are people."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:53 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
"How are you faring?"
She asks the sickly Elf.

"Please..."

"I don't know..."
"I can't tell if their Human or any other kind of people... But, judging from how they are in several massed groups and not all together, I think it would be a good assumption that at least one of them are people."

"Then it would seem we've found our comrades..."
Aidar says, confidently smiling.
"Or, at least the staff..."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
While Aidar and Luminova converse, Mr. Stubbs steps off the elevator, preceded and followed by several Wargs and finds himself standing right next to Sha. Turning, the large Greymalkin stares down at the struggling Elf.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:08 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel

"Please..."

"I don't know..."

While Aidar and Luminova converse, Mr. Stubbs steps off the elevator, preceded and followed by several Wargs and finds himself standing right next to Sha. Turning, the large Greymalkin stares down at the struggling Elf.

Cornelius then swoops down on Luminova's right and resuming his normal form, cradles her in his arms and cape.
"Are you alright?"
He asks, looking down at her with a frown on his masked face.  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:15 am
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel

"Please..."

"I don't know..."

Cornelius then swoops down on Luminova's right and resuming his normal form, cradles her in his arms and cape.
"Are you alright?"

Luminova shudders in her beloved's arms.
"No Im not..."
She says, looking up into his eyes, beneath the helmet.
"But I'm stable... For now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:38 am
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"I don't know..."

"Are you alright?"

"No Im not..."

Cornelius grips her shoulder and ever so slightly tightens his embrace as if afraid to let her go and afraid to break her, at the same time.
"You're too gentile a soul to be out on the battle field... You should stay at home and let us handle things. It would be better would be better for you."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:04 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"I don't know..."

"Are you alright?"

"No Im not..."

Cornelius grips her shoulder and ever so slightly tightens his embrace as if afraid to let her go and afraid to break her, at the same time.
"You're too gentile a soul to be out on the battle field... You should stay at home and let us handle things. It would be better would be better for you."

"You know that I am needed here, regardless of how it may affect me..."
She answers.
"You need my ability to detect hidden Darkstalkers,.. And the innocent victims that get caught in these battles need my healing and protective light."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:13 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"Are you alright?"

"No Im not..."

She answers.
"You need my ability to detect hidden Darkstalkers,.. And the innocent victims that get caught in these battles need my healing and protective light."

"You know that I also feel for these poor people, it's also pains me to see them suffering... But It hurts me even more, to see you suffer, like this."  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:52 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf

"Are you alright?"

"No Im not..."

She answers.

"You know that I also feel for these poor people, it's also pains me to see them suffering... But It hurts me even more, to see you suffer, like this."

Aileen pulls away from the generator and scrating her right ear and begins to wander around the south side, coming upon a large blockish device on the south wall. Finding a window just above a control panel on the north side of the device, she pears through to see some sort of compartment holding four large ringed cylinders, one red, another blue, the next green, and the final one white, from left to right.
Occ: Done.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 pm
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"No Im not..."

She answers.

Aileen pulls away from the generator and scrating her right ear and begins to wander around the south side, coming upon a large blockish device on the south wall. Finding a window just above a control panel on the north side of the device, she pears through to see some sort of compartment holding four large ringed cylinders, one red, another blue, the next green, and the final one white, from left to right.

"It would hurt me more, to know that there are people out here suffering, and and not do a thing to help them..."
Luminova finder self wanting to kiss her beloved, but fearing the pain that the sight of it might cause Sha, she only cradles the distressed vampire's right half armored cheek in her left hand as she looks lovingly into his eyes beneath his helmet and smiles.
"I've told you before..."
She says softly.
"This is my path. The one that I have chosen, at your side. And nobody, not even you can choose it for me."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:56 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"No Im not..."

She answers.

"It would hurt me more, to know that there are people out here suffering, and and not do a thing to help them..."
Luminova finder self wanting to kiss her beloved, but fearing the pain that the sight of it might cause Sha, she only cradles the distressed vampire's right half armored cheek in her left hand as she looks lovingly into his eyes beneath his helmet and smiles.
"I've told you before..."
She says softly.
"This is my path. The one that I have chosen, at your side. And nobody, not even you can choose it for me."

Cornelius smiles warmly and wants to kiss her, but senses her concern for Sha and instead lays his right hand over her left, holding it to his cheek, and sighs.
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games