Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:28 pm
Ka squeaked when he hit the ground then started to whimper when Ainu bit his thoat. Meena snapped at Zinc. "Enough questions! No Ka can't do that i was born wolf. i've never lived with humans their discusting creatures. I wish i could never change like i can. Now stop asking questions," she walked over to Ainu, licked her ears and whispered "Good job." She gripped Ka's ear hard in her jaw. Ka squeeled and tried to yank his ear from Meena's grip. Meena bit harder and dragged him to a tree. and flopped him down hard nocking the air out of him. "Stay put!"she snarled. With that she padded back to Ainu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:07 pm
~Yakone~

He looked at Ka and shook his head. Yakone walks over to Ka and starts a conversation trying to calm him down. "So I'd imagine you do not like to hear about your mom talking like that." He stared at the sky and looked back at Ka looking for a reaction.

~Pakak~

Walking over to Meena and Ainu. "Are you alright Ainu? You need to calm don don't forget he IS just a pup." He stared at Ka and Yakone then looked back at Ainu.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:51 pm
Ka growled and stood walking away form the other wolves completely ignoreing what his mom told him to do. Meena snarled. "Back off. Ka had it coming to him and It is NO consern to you how my pup gets disaplined." Meena nudged Ainu and started padding after Ka.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:14 pm
He watches as all this unfolds.
"Tch....."
He looks away and sighs, remembering his own upbringing. He makes his way past the deer and the others. The smell of water hits his nose and he gets curious.
"Hmmmm...maybe they are over here."
Goes to the springs  

TigerWolf-kun

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:15 am
"Ainu you coming? You can stay here if you want." Meena smiled and thought "but I'd like you to come" Ka continued to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:19 am
"Of course." Ainu quickened her pace until she was alongside Meena, matching her stride. "Thank you." She lowered her head a little sheepishly. "For defending me."  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:24 am
"No problem mate. Your part of the pack."Meena licked Ainu's ear. Ka looked back at them just in time to see his mom lick Ainu. He wrickled his nose "What does mom see in her" he thought and looked back infront of him to see where he was going.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:49 am
Sporting a wide grin, Ainu nuzzled Meena affectionately. She continued to trot alongside her alpha, following the wayward pup.  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:56 am
Meena smiled and barked up at Ka "So where we going? DO you have any idea or are you still sulking that you mom likes some one more then you?"
Ka stopped and turned around staring his mother down. "So you do like her more? You've known me longer." "Ka your my pup no one can replace you. I still love you. I will love you till we all return back to Sitkayu" ((mother earth)) Ka stared at the ground and started walking again "Of course I know where I'm going" he sneered. Meena smiled brushed her tail across Ainu's.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:16 am
"So where are we going, little one?" Ainu's voice was light and happy as she bounded along, occasionally veering off to check some new smell or sound before rushing back flush with excitement. "This forest is wonderful! I've never seen so many different animals." She scented a nearby tree. "Or smelled so many other wolves."  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:23 am
"I don't know" Ka said. Meena laughed and watched Ainu run here and sniff that. Ka glared at Ainu. Meena smiled again and thought "How long has it been sence I played and acted like that." then she said out loud,"Where do you wanna go Ainu?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:50 am
"I am happy to go wherever you will lead me." The smaller wolf responded matter-of-factly. "I suppose though, I would like to find somewhere to sit for a moment and just watch the forest." Ainu peered at a bird flying overhead, watching it dip and turn in midair.  

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:02 am
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D95Wl9OhmGo&feature=related watch this if you can))

Meena smiled and nodded "How 'bout here?" Ka snorted and continued to walk stopping a hundred or so yards from them adn layed down. "Ka don't be such a pup" Meena laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:31 am
Aa Karu treads softly through the trees, he lifts his head up and smells the air as a familiar smell fills his nostrils. He follows the scent to see Meena followed by other wolves* "Must be her pack." He says quietly to himself. He then follows the group staying in the trees*  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:34 am
Meena stopped and lifted her nose to the air."Karu" she barked softly looking around trying to find him. Ka sniffed the air and jumped into the air landing causeing an earthquake making Karu stumble into view.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games