Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:22 pm

NAME: eekay, but commonly known as sarah
APPEARANCE: short brown hair. very boyish looking
FAV. BANDS: since i don't really know any "goth" music, i don't think this applies
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like todraw. I also write my own music and poetry. I'm also a bit of a Nerdy-spaz. D=
PERSONALITY: artistic, sensative, weird, smart, lalala.
PET PEEVES: people who are "I'm MORE -label- THAN YOU I HATE YOU CAUSE YOU'RE LIKE ME OMGLOLLLL" basicly the reason why I'm not in the emo guild, big earrings, soft-sapoken people, racist/sexist/homophobic/ peopleetc.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like cherry poptarts. I don't like pickles.
REASON FOR JOINING:
Cause I love goth kids. Maybe I have a gothic type of mind....but most of my friends are "goth" and i get along better with them than my "emo" friends.
They don't care if you act a nerd.

smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:03 pm
Um... 'ello. *waves nervously*

Name: Charlemain. Really. You should hear what my sisters were named.
Appearance: I'm nothing but a little girly boy.
Favorite Bands: In all honesty, I'll listen to anything at least once. Most bands have at least one good song. I'm particularly fond of electric remixes of classical music, however.
Hobbies/Interests: Writing wretched poetry, (wait, am I allowed to admit it is wretched?) roleplaying, steampunk especially. Renfairs.
Personality: Terribly friendly and polite, even when insulting people (or so I've been told); slightly hyperactive with Loki's sense of humor.
Pet Peeves: People who will insist I've mistaken my gender after being corrected; the customers at my work. And then only the ambismally stupid ones.
Likes/Dislikes: I'm fond of history in general, really. Fairytales, Tim Burton films. I really don't care for rap or the rap culture. Any sentance that is more than fifty percent cursing, to tell the truth.
Reason for Joining: I was told there were cookies.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

cold.wire.lips

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:56 pm
gabriel. you may call me master.
females need not apply.

professional a*****e.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:37 pm
cold.wire.lips
gabriel. you may call me master.
females need not apply.

professional a*****e.

Nice to see you could make it <3  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:13 pm
NAME: lys
APPEARANCE: dark&tiny femme
FAV. BANDS: ugh.. riiight... see, the trouble with getting old is that when you're no longer a teenager your brain sometimes starts doing things that resemble some sort of intelligent activity..... and you stop having favourite bands.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: no time/ no life/ mathematician.
PERSONALITY: oh i'm just the sweetest thing evah. honest. come closer mrgreen
PET PEEVES: a pet husband.
LIKES/DISLIKES: i have a general distaste for the human kind. but they are also incredibly amusing so i usually let them get away with it.
REASON FOR JOINING: i've been ordered to do so by master.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:17 pm
Now, it's a party.
'Allo, lys

*It's not spam if I'm just welcoming a new person*  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:31 pm
I'll offer my welcome as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:54 am

NAME: Korinne
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Evanescence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing MORPGs, singing, drawing
PERSONALITY: Funny, odd, crazy
PET PEEVES: I NEED to go on the computer every day, or I can't do anything right... I dunno if it's a pet peeve, but it's all good. biggrin
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes- Penguins, computers, funny people
Dislikes- Labels, people that use labels
REASON FOR JOINING: I felt that this would be a cool place to chill and stuffs with other people like me.
whee

HULLO!!!

iTWAT

CapnAlex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:27 am
NAME: Alex
APPEARANCE: Fairly tall and slender. Brown hair and green eyes.
FAV. BANDS: All kinds really, whatever songs I happen to like. Favs include Muse, MCr adn Snow Patrol.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: A lot. Generally, I like ready and writing (esp horror), as well as all forms of gaming and RP.
PERSONALITY: Generally quite quite, very inquisitative. Very eccentric.
PET PEEVES: Narrow-minded fools.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Dislikes: Microsoft, narrow-minded/sterotyping peoples.
REASON FOR JOINING: Just to be with other goths etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:53 am
Vanghar
Dislikes: Microsoft, narrow-minded/sterotyping peoples.
REASON FOR JOINING: Just to be with other goths etc.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

i mean, hi. welcome.  

cold.wire.lips

ChyaneLlree

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:49 pm
NAME: Chyane
APPEARANCE: zombie on Gaia and feel like one sometimes in RL
FAV. BANDS: Wumpscut, Cruxshadows, Lycia, Voltaire (also lots of others. I listen to lots of styles of music including classical)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: right now, I've just run a marathon and am running a race again in two weeks. (my meals run fast so I have to catch them!)
PERSONALITY: A wallflower of sorts. Mostly quiet unless I have to be loud.
PET PEEVES: people blocking doorways, rampid stupidity.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I really like coffee and good music. I dislike anyone who judges you before they know you.
REASON FOR JOINING: This seemed like a nice guild for me and I like the fact that grammar and spelling are encouraged. I do often do not capitalize letters. Please don't hold that against me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:51 pm
NAME: Keith
APPEARANCE: Semilong Black hair, Bright blue eyes, wears some eyliner like always (habit? who cares?)
FAV. BANDS: Dir En grey, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Bleeding through, D'espairs Ray, The GazettE, MudVayne....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Drawing, I write, stuff like that...
PERSONALITY: Generally shy, but nice I guess, withdrawn, can be a pain in the a**
PET PEEVES: Cheaters, Liars, Sluts, Hoes, Sex finatics
LIKES/DISLIKES: People generally open to what I like and understand what I like, and I LOVE Heavy Metal, Metal core, alot of music, I dislike alot of poeple involved with my peeves...
REASON FOR JOINING:
Interesting, Im into the culture so yeah  

GutzGuitar

Lonely Lunatic

GutzGirl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:52 am
Name: Chrissy
Appearance: If i put up a picture of myself, i'd most likely break everyone's computer screen...
Favorite Bands: 12 Stones[not really goth, but i like em anyways] Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Leaves Eyes, Within Temptations, Some dir en grey[shush dont tell ym fiancee i said that] Gazette, and Moi Dix Mois. I also ahve a lot of toher favorite bands, but that's only because i love their music. It's not about looks it's about the music.
Hobbies/interests: Dancing, Singing, writting, reading[specially adult fanfics about anime...and tv shows...hehe], Making my fiancee[keith] look really girlie, eatting, oh and candy!!
Personality: You'd have to get to know me to understand my personality. I get angry when some one decides to be a b***h to my family and friends, yet im hyper, funny, sweet, caring and loving. I don't really take no s**t from anybody.
Pet peeves: Liars, cheaters, smokers, drinkers.....preppie sluts who turn goth just cause it's the new "phase"
Likes/dislikes: I like music, listening to my fiancee talk about what lyrics mean...i dislike basically anything having to do with my pet peeves...
Reason for Joining: besides my fiancee joining, im interested in everything having to do with being goth and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:55 am
Welcome to all new people to the guild. *gives out some cookie baskets* Feel free to wander the halls.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:28 am
NAME: Dark
APPEARANCE:I don't think you want to know
FAV. BANDS:Evanescance heart , Will Smith, BEP, some country, Simple Plan, Fall out boy, pretty much a little of everything
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Singing, videogames, reading, RPing, swimming, drawing, talking
PERSONALITY:very moody but usually happy
PET PEEVES: Really preppy people(Sorry if I have offended you but it is true. GOD how can ya be soo happy? And for no reason???),a$$holes
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes-Depends on the day. Dislikes-Probably you sometimes.
REASON FOR JOINING:I felt like it. GOSH YOU STALKER!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games