Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:23 pm
You should start posting in COTGCW before you get lost.

And the gauntlet looks good on you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:16 pm
I just wish the media would drop Jackson's case already. Okay, they found him not guilty, so STFU about it now! sweatdrop I hate the media... They don't just give you the news, they shove it down your throat and beat you to death with it.

In other news: All your base are belong to us. Move 'zig' at 11:00.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:33 pm
Nelowulf
You should start posting in COTGCW before you get lost.

And the gauntlet looks good on you...

well, DA needs to post so we can start the training.

and, thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:02 pm
<_<

>_>

pirate ARG, MATEY!  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:10 am
for some reason, the new emots dont work.
and DA is scanitly clad again!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:22 am
Darkened Angel
I just wish the media would drop Jackson's case already. Okay, they found him not guilty, so STFU about it now! sweatdrop I hate the media... They don't just give you the news, they shove it down your throat and beat you to death with it.

In other news: All your base are belong to us. Move 'zig' at 11:00.
you know this crap will go on for a while longer several mounths thele be interviews with everyone involved and documentrys this crap never ends

oh wow new emoticons rofl pirate talk2hand  

NickCpointless

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:29 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Hey! Nick! No sleeping in the cantina!
sorry sad i just got very sleeply hum prehaps a drink will pick me up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:49 am
that depends entirely on the drink.

in other news: PROMOTION FOR ME!! yeeeee! =3 thanks to all superior officers.

and other news: long-a** RP post, i apologize. i wanted to reveal a little about Selk some more.  

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:49 pm
Cows invade several European countries. The French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German, and Polish face udder destruction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:17 pm
News bulletin:

French forces surrender to bovine onslaught. Hindu religeous extremists back cattle coalition. Britain unleashes a biochemical weapon in attempt to stop the steak squadrons of arial bombardment: Mad Cow disease.

Back to you DA.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:41 pm
This just in, the following people are the current top 10 most wanted all around the world:

1. Shii-Cho
2. Makashi
3. Soresu
4. Ataru
5. Shien
6. Niman
7. Juyo
8. All
9. Your
10. Base

In other news, a bounty has been placed out for Aleema Keto. She is wanted by the Jedi Police for the crime of seducing Ulic Qel-Droma to the Dark Side. She is rumored to also be in possession of the late emperor's diary. The reward for her capture is set at 10,000 credits, and the recovery of the diary is also 10,000 credits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:42 pm
Darkened Angel
This just in, the following people are the current top 10 most wanted all around the world:

1. Shii-Cho
2. Makashi
3. Soresu
4. Ataru
5. Shien
6. Niman
7. Juyo
8. All
9. Your
10. Base

In other news, a bounty has been placed out for Aleema Keto. She is wanted by the Jedi Police for the crime of seducing Ulic Qel-Droma to the Dark Side. She is rumored to also be in possession of the late emperor's diary. The reward for her capture is set at 10,000 credits, and the recovery of the diary is also 10,000 credits.

A warrant was sent for the arrest of the llughtsaber forms?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:40 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Darkened Angel

1. Shii-Cho
2. Makashi
3. Soresu
4. Ataru
5. Shien
6. Niman
7. Juyo
8. All
9. Your
10. Base

Well, nobody said the Jedi Police were the brightest ones out there... As for 8th, 9th and 10th, I think they got corrupted by the Zero Wing side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:11 am
Darkened Angel
FrozenPhoenix32
Darkened Angel

1. Shii-Cho
2. Makashi
3. Soresu
4. Ataru
5. Shien
6. Niman
7. Juyo
8. All
9. Your
10. Base

Well, nobody said the Jedi Police were the brightest ones out there... As for 8th, 9th and 10th, I think they got corrupted by the Zero Wing side.

NOOO ZERO WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:23 am
alas for bor Cale, no promotion. cry  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games